Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

77al's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 77al's Profile / 77al's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by 77al: 3:52pm On May 04, 2017

Sheila Jager also claims that Barack asked her to marry him twice… she said NO twice

But why is she so pained after rejecting him twice?
Women and bring her down syndrome...SMH
Foreign Affairs / Obama's Ex: He Married Michelle 'cos He Wanted Black Acceptance by 77al: 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Just Dropped A Bombshell… Said He Only Married Michelle Bcuz He Wanted To Be Accepted By Black People [Pix Of The Bitter Ex]
BY GQ! · MAY 4, 2017

Now that Michelle Obama is no longer First Lady, she really needs to PUT HANDS on Barack’s ex, Sheila Jager.

According to Sheila, Barack’s decision to marry Michelle (a Black woman) was purely political.

Sheila claims Barack knew he wanted to be President in college and his black political awakening during those years was purely about that ambition. Barack had this ambition even though there had never been a Black president, and it was unimaginable at the time.

So who is Sheila Jager? Well she received her Ph.D. at Oberlin College ad she is of Dutch and Japanese ancestry.

Sheila dated Barack when he was in his early/mid 20’s before law school. According to Sheila, Barack felt he “had to marry a black woman” to be a big politician, which is the only reason he chose Michelle.

Sheila Jager also claims that Barack asked her to marry him twice… she said NO twice!

Here is the lady:

Source: http://www.gq234.com/obamas-ex-girlfriend-just-dropped-a-bombshell-said-he-only-married-michelle-bcuz-he-wanted-to-be-accepted-by-black-people-pix-of-the-bitter-ex/

1 Share

Politics / Re: Addis Ababa Bets Lagos To Light Rail As Construction Delays Mount by 77al: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
deomelo:

The problem here is the title which makes no sense.

It's like saying you did good by finishing a 1 mile race ahead of the person running a 20 mile race. There is no logic or any connection between both projects.

Yes African should be proud, but you beat another African country by completing something before another African country when in fact what yo did was totally different sounds illogical, deceptive and irrational.

Sheath your sword. Yes the title is a little inappropriate. He's apologised. Embrace Peace. One love people.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Addis Ababa Bets Lagos To Light Rail As Construction Delays Mount by 77al: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
My goodness, that was even a 2015 post. Wow
Politics / Re: Addis Ababa Bets Lagos To Light Rail As Construction Delays Mount by 77al: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hati13, deomelo, let's stop this back and forth childish arguments, whether it's a metro rail or not, GDP or not I don't care at all.

The OP posted something and you guys are fighting for what again...could you please remind me?

We're all Africans and we should be proud of each other, saying a country is better that the other isn't going to change anything if we keep fighting these kind of silly fights.

We should be thinking of the African renaissance and how to help each other escape our present state.

Hai13, dwindling, show us the adults you are and apologize to eachother and establish the African Renaissance.

Peace

1 Like

Travel / Re: "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says by 77al: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ovokoo:
Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJM-PHAdrJs

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Lol. I heard people singing, shouting, clapping , praying seriously while others were taking pictures. Hilarious sight.

Humans only remember God when they're in deep Shi-t

6 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Here Is How I Make Millions Of Bitcoins Any Gee Too? by 77al: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pierocash:
081********
whatsapp me

Take down your number ASAP
Religion / Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Bought A Mercedes-benz 450 GL For Nollywood Actress Dani by 77al: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
gritzky:
Nestle Nig. Plc 2017 Cbt Contest for Students.

Registration is ongoing for the Nestle 2017 cbt contest, for secondary and tertiary students above the age of 16.
The scholarship is aimed at rewarding successful candidates with cash worth of 80,000 to 200,000.
This is the maiden edition and Nestle Nig. Plc is ready to reward hardworking and dedicated students.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Applicants must be Nigerians, between the age of 16-28
2. First stage: applicants are to write a short essay on the topic 'Do you agree that educated people are more valuable than people who have learned skills through experience in modern society.
3. Applicants are to send their essay to nestlecbt@gmail.com stating their names,mobile number, age,address and preferred state to write CBT examination if selected.
4. Upon submission, a confirmatory will be sent to applicant.
5. On 3rd of April, successful
applicants will be notified and sent their centres for CBT examination in their preferred state.
6. Only eligible applicants that have received their centres, will be requested to pay a sum of #1000 naira and bring teller to center on day of examination (note only those with teller will be allowed to take the exam)
7. Applicants will be tested on use of English, further maths and logic ranging 100 questions
8. Candidates that score above 80 will be rewarded with #200,000 naira and those that score 60-79 will be rewarded with #80,000 NOTE
1. Deadline for submission of essay is April 1st
2. April 3rd applicants eligible to take test will be notified.
3. Centres for CBT exam will be available across the 36 states of the nation.
4. Date of CBT exam is April 19th-21st
lol. Send at your own risk. Gullible guys out there would still send.

To the author of this post: where you go learning your G sef. Amateur maga
Politics / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls by 77al: 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
The British High Commission in Abuja has debunked a report by London-based Observer newspaper, which reported at the weekend that the government of President Goodluck Jonathan rejected the offer by the British Royal Armed Force (RAF) to help rescue over 200 Chibok schoolgirls, when they were kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014.

In response to enquiries by THISDAY’s sister broadcast station, Arise News Network, the British High Commission on Tuesday said the allegation that the RAF was over the area for a number of months and actually located the girls within weeks, but the Nigerian government under former President Jonathan turned down its offer to rescue the girls, “was false”.

Also reinforcing this, the UK’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Security Council and head of the delegation to the Lake Chad region, Ambassador Mathew Rycroft, dismissed the allegation when the question was put forward to him during a press briefing on Monday.

“The British High Commissioner briefed me on that today (Monday) and said that the allegations are not true,” Rycroft said.
When pressed for further clarifications by Arise TV, he directed all enquiries to the British High Commissioner to Nigeria.

However, the British High Commission, in its statement, said “a more cordial, collaborative and unified approach between Nigeria and her allies than the reported differences was used”.

The statement added: “UK worked with the US and France to provide a range of military and intelligence support to the Nigerian government in their search (for the Chibok girls), and in fact, a wider effort to address the longer term challenge of terrorism.

“But importantly, we won’t comment on specific additional details, which is a matter for the Nigerian government and the military.”

Jonathan, in reaction to the story, has already dismissed the allegation as patently false.
Speaking on the overall objective of the visit, Rycroft said the Boko Haram crisis was “one of the most neglected crisis and we want to shine a spotlight on that crisis”.

The envoy also urged the global community including the governments of the Lake Chad region to step up and respond to the crisis before it is too late.

“Part of that crisis is terrorism and we stand with the government and people of this region and particularly the government of Nigeria in confronting Boko Haram in the Lake Chad Basin region.
“The UN Security Council applauds the works of the MNJTF.

“Talking about the UN sending a peacekeeping force: that has not been requested by the government of Nigeria, I am aware. That we can do as a bilateral agreement with the government of Nigeria,” he added.
Also, the UN Humanitarian Coordinator, Ambassador Edward Kalom, said that the magnitude of the crisis in Nigeria was of global concern.

Kalom said that UN had mapped out strategies to reach 6.9 million of the most affected internally displaced persons (IDPs) and refugees in the North-east, out of the 8.5 million that need humanitarian assistance before the 2019 general election.

He said: “We are talking about 14 million people that are affected by the Boko Haram crisis in North-east Nigeria and about 8.5 million of these people need urgent humanitarian assistance.

“And the UN has prepared a 2017 humanitarian plan to reach about 6.9 million of the most affected people in North-east Nigeria and I want to repeat that we have a timeline of 18 months to address the serious humanitarian situation in the region.

“This is because after 18 months, the government of Nigeria will be busy with elections. And elections in this clime may affect how we address the humanitarian crisis.

“And in this regard, we congratulate the government of Nigeria and Cameroun for signing the tripartite agreement with the UNHCR last week.”

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/03/08/uk-jonathans-govt-did-not-reject-help-to-rescue-chibok-girls/

Ambassador Mathew Rycroft

Education / Re: UTME Registration: Cyber Café Owners Want Senate To Investigate New JAMB Policy by 77al: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2017
Who else saw this dude. grin

Webmasters / Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by 77al: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
QServers:

Hello Nairaland,

It's always good to hear from our clients on social media, as it give us the opportunity to explain to them how their services are setup and managed.

Firstly QServers is a brand of Quality, with a lot of service years in the hosting industry and would never compromise our Quality stance for anything.

To your issue of the VPS, you have to note that all our VPS come with PHP7 as the default PHP version. Now PHP has dropped the MySQL extension and has only the MySQLi extension and PDO.

http://php.net/manual/en/migration70.removed-exts-sapis.php

So if you upload your files which still use the older MySQL extension, it wouldn't work with your database. The other older PHP versions would have to be enabled with their MySQL extensions to allow your script to work.

We always try to remain constructive in our responses even in difficult circumstances that's why we've taken the time to respond to this post.

Glad you got things sorted out.

Thank you.

QServers Web Hosting

I got things sorted out? When? Where? Is that what you call snubbing and replying on nairaland?

Are you guys not supposed to tell me that your silly vps only supports php7 and MySQLi before I bought it?

Btw why are you replying me on nairaland almost instantly when you took up to 3 days to reply my ticket.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you what they're going to do, it's either they pay nairaland memebers to bash me here or they create new accounts to do same.

I'm warning anyone who wants to host with this guys or have already hosted with them to switch as quickly as possible.

Ps. I need my money back since I'm not using your silly service again. I don't care what your insane slave mentality terms and conditions. I need my money back

1 Like 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Qservers Messing Me Up by 77al: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Yes oh. Qserver is crap. Complete craps.

Do you know I just bought a VPS but up till now my site is still having issues?

I quickly registed on whogohost and my site was up almost instantly.

Please stay away from qservers. Those guys are total SCAM!!!

I've so far asked for a refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 77al: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2017
2sexynet:
lol that isn't my main email bro, hence the slow response. I am having serious network challenges now....MTN scammed me yesterday for this 2017 ooo. cry cry cry cry will get back to you boss.

Lol.. Boss calling his potential student boss.. Na wa for you oh grin grin
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 77al: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
2sexynet:
are u the person with oyibo name? embarassed
Lol.. Yes I am.
Although it appears that you replies are pretty slow.
I want to start ASAP
Business / Re: My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed by 77al: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
2sexynet:
PastorOsas, did you just go off?

Sent you an email bro
Business / Re: Live On Hand Domain Flipping Training-get To Know How I Did Over 1.5m In October by 77al: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
2sexynet:
It is 10 Seats and only 4 has been taken

Sent!
Business / Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by 77al: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Viking007:
cheesy I knew it will crash, with all the eyes watching(woke up to more than 20+ new followers). Oh well, streak ends.
Sorry for the loss.

Funding the first two bet9ja ID's dropped after this comment.

111darren cool kiss
Romance / Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Here's the face of the girl

Romance / Re: A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
the girl is just a lazy person. Shes one of those who saw having a boyfriend as employment
Some girls are just damn silly.

1 Like

Romance / A Boyfriend That Can't Give His ATM Card To His Girl Is Not Worthy by 77al: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
A Nigerian lady says men who cannot give their girlfriend's their ATM card to have fun is not worthy.

The lady, Christiana Ada made this claim on her Facebook Page. She said: "Boyfriend that cant give you his Atm card and pin to flex with his account for Just one week.Is that one a boyfriend?"

Source: https://gossip.naij.com/1083087-a-boyfriend-spend-girl-worthy-nigerian-lady-photos.html

Foreign Affairs / Re: Yahya Jammeh Declares State Of Emergency In Gambia by 77al: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol.. But why are people like this.. It's not as if he achieve tremendous success during his tenure
Politics / Re: Nigerian Army Troops, Warship Head For Gambia To Sack Jammeh by 77al: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
speaktome:
Someone should take note of this!

2019 is around the corner!!

Do to others what you wish others to do to you!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

Hahahaha. I feel you bro
Nairaland / General / Re: Osinbajo Says Nigeria Will Unify Exchange Rates “very Soon” by 77al: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2017
We're watching.

Politics / Re: Photos: Yobe Govt Distributes Job Creation Facilities, Cash, To Over 400 Youth by 77al: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2017
Nice move... But are the youths willing to work?
Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Anambra Youths In Faceoff As Nigerian Navy Saves The Day by 77al: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
kcnwaigbo:
Once Fulani herdsmen are at the receiving end, the military are always very fast to respond and rescue them. When they however strike,the military Will suddenly disappear. Anambra will be the Waterloo of this murderous herdsmen.

Exactly my point actually!

6 Likes

Religion / Re: Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS by 77al: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2017
justscorchone:

Well then,remove the pic it's not by force to upload your profile pic,it's making me uncomfortable looking at it.

Why did you check her profile in the first place! Silly being!

1 Like

Phones / Re: Nokia Launches Nokia 6 by 77al: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
I saw this a while ago. I actually thought Nokia would come up with something innovative. Recycling same stuff over and over. Sorry Nokia

Phones / Re: How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. by 77al: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oh really.. I'll check it out.. Although I've been using GB WhatsApp.
Celebrities / Re: Lil Wayne Announces That He Will Die in Few Days || www.Naijaram.com by 77al: 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
This is stale na angry

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: ‘grow Up’ – VP Biden To President-elect Trump by 77al: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2017
True talk!
But that's the same attitude he displayed before and during the election and he was still voted in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.