Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger (23433 Views)

Lagos Communities Lament As Refuse Collectors Hike Charges / Delta State Government Pulls Down Border Iron Gate Niger Bridge / Army Shuts Down Mercy Corps’ Offices In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2023
smiley
Trustedpronet:

But attack on plateau, Benue, sokoto and zamfara by nigerien bandits is attack on who?
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by article1: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2023
So their boarders were opened all along in the north while ours are all closed here in the south? E no go better for Bubu and his waterycan penis successor

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2023
grin
article1:
So their boarders were opened all along in the north while ours are all closed here in the south? E no go better for Bubu and his waterycan penis successor
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Doing before thinking.
The hallmark of this administration.

So there's no way of at least seeing that our country men outside return to their base safely?

Is it also rocket science?
Or building of refineries?
Yet we are pushing for more sophisticated 'invasion'.

May God help all those suffering as a result of this administration's recklessness.

My heart goes to you all, especially if you're not part of the problem by giving them any atom of support initially.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Chucks13: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2023
Lament for what na? Since the South have been lamenting on how their borders were shut down all these while where were you Sokotarians or the Northerners? You all look elsewhere and God said now your border should be closed by your defiants bretheren in Niger arrogancy.

No need to lament everybody must taste the game equally.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 8:05am On Aug 12, 2023
This is why separating the country into independent regions would have been the best, but we like pretending and we like double standards.

If the south is an independent country, and the north is an independent country, then nobody will be making choices that the others do not want. Why pretend and use religion and ethnicity to gain advantage, when we all know this is not sustainable and it will only serve as an advantage to the west to manipulate and use us.

This is not new, Buhari used it on the south on very flimsy excuses that made no sense at all, and the south endured the same things, and its just started and you all lamenting. grin grin

Then you rigged elections and now this is what you are stranded with, I am indeed so sorry. smiley smiley

But this is all your doing, no one wants this.

Lets pray, that there is no war, and we should stop being wicked in our minds, because it has become a natural trait.

Always thinking about power, and not how to use it wisely to benefit all. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Mpanyi: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2023
Birnin Kouni, a border town in Niger, speaks French language being a former colony of France, while Illela a Nigerian border town, speaks English.

I stopped reading here. Which one is speaking English and French again by two remote, related villages again? Even in my village that is urbane, we don't speak English! So I wonder how two villages in the middle of nowhere will be speaking English and French.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Thomhenry: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Napata77:

Oga, why laughing at other peoples' misfortune? This is not right. undecided

Plus one thing many of you fail to realise is that this war could reach Nigeria including the south.

Putin is supporting Niger, so you will be there laughing and one cruise missile go decorate your face for Lagos or Onitsha or wherever you dey dey laugh. undecided

My brother... Are we suddenly realising that what touches the North could touch the South. When people used Nepotism and Tribalism to elect an incompetent candidate not putting into consideration his incapacity to handle the country, why didn't everyone in this country realise that?
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Crvrider: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2023
PlayerMeji:
We are in a war situation...
I wonder how some people think...

So they expect that Nigeria should still open her borders while in a situation with Niger republic.

Be sensible. Did Niger declare war with you? If through military rule is how they want to run their country for now then let them be.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by cjudy(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Naija no get bomb abi.
Go ask your mama wetin make her chop lizard and grasshopper during the war.

Go and ask your mama who’s your father. Because the bastard woman keep sharing her kpuna to everybody.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by nkemjacob2(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2023
They haven't seen anything yet. You vote sentiment instead of capacity.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SmilingImabong: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2023
grin
Hehehehehe hehehehehe

The war no fit reach south south
Before e reach here we don chew am like cabin biscuit
We from south south where we no fit shout
Napata77:

Plus one thing many of you fail to realise is that this war could reach Nigeria including the south.

Putin is supporting Niger, so you will be there laughing and one cruise missile go decorate your face for Lagos or Onitsha or wherever you dey dey laugh. undecided
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Alliswell248: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2023
kcdendelo:
Why is tinubu bent on going to war with Niger?

Quiet....
Ecowas.....not Tinubu.
Ecowas has 15 countries and that was their decision.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by kcdendelo: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Alliswell248:

Quiet....
Ecowas.....not Tinubu.
Ecowas has 15 countries and that was their decision.
who is heading the ecowas

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2023
Are you drunk!

I would not trust your capacity to lead a security team.

SmilingImabong:
grin
Hehehehehe hehehehehe

The war no fit reach south south
Before e reach here we don chew am like cabin biscuit
We from south south where we no fit shout
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SmilingImabong: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2023
tongue
I'm hungry and not drunk

grin
SeriouslySense:
Are you drunk!

I would not trust your capacity to lead a security team.

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by diggindeep: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2023
inoki247:
Them they ment ni when them close Southern Border we also went through hell and still going through it sef....

Reasons both borders were closed isn't for the same reason.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2023
Learn Agriculture and animal rearing, it can become a hobby self.

No wonder, a hungry Person cannot give a clear opinion on security matters.

SmilingImabong:
tongue
I'm hungry and not drunk

grin
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by PlayerMeji: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2023
So let me ask...do you mean Nigeria should not have closed her borders against Niger?

Crvrider:

Be sensible. Did Niger declare war with you? If through military rule is how they want to run their country for now then let them be.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SmilingImabong: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2023
grin
Hungry Army can't fight war or hungry commander leading a war.

Ask yourself how many of our gallant soldiers have resigned.

As for agriculture and farming
I don tire sef I'm going back to my village
I dey go plant cassava,yam etc

SeriouslySense:
Learn Agriculture and animal rearing, it can become a hobby self.

No wonder, a hungry Person cannot give a clear opinion on security matters.

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by MySolace: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2023
AllenSpencer:
It’s just for a little while!

We need to cripple Niger’s economy at all cost. Starve them before we start bombing them!

Biafrans can attest to that tactic. By the time we start bombing them, they won’t have strength to fight back.

Illiterate!
How dis two scenarios relate?
Niger has access to other nations other dan Nigeria. Nigeria only borders dem in d south.

As a matter of fact, d electricity u try to starve dem of, Algeria has taken d job from us. Dey will b getting dia electricity from there..., Same with other services.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Perfectbeing(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2023
Napata77:

They've over brainwashed you so tey you nor know your left from right anymore... Putin is supporting Niger..😂
Do that sound right to you when you say it out loud?
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2023
grin grin They have not seen anything yet.For years under the Lifeless one, Southern borders were shut all in the name of checking smuggling,but Northern ones were deemed fit to remain open .
And they felt it's none of their business and kept looking the other way.
Let them feel the heat and pain.
I have no pity for Northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by mauchiz: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2023
fourboys:
For years southern borders were closed... These northerners said nothing its ur turn enjoy

Can you imagine?
So Buhari did not close there border, the God of justice has closed it now, life is turn by turn.
Niger people have been entering Nigeria through there to kidnap Nigerians, let's see if crime will reduce, let me see where bokoharam will run to.
There will be security in the north.
They should endure let's see if bokoharam will stop attacking them.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by fourboys: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2023
mauchiz:

Can you imagine?
So Buhari did not close there border, the God of justice has closed it now, life is turn by turn.
Niger people have been entering Nigeria through there to kidnap Nigerians, let's see if crime will reduce, let me see where bokoharam will run to.
There will be security in the north.
They should endure let's see if bokoharam will stop attacking them.
their borders were open.. karma did not even waste time on this one
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by heysquare(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Napata77:

Dey no born Putin well to give dem support because of small Niger when he has been trying to woo Nigeria as ally. Russia still get eye for Ajaokuta Steel

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Ibkhaleel: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2023
YoungLionken:
Are we against the potential military action in Niger? Yes!!

However, the northerners should cut BAT some slack sad! It's been one complain or the other (from them) since BAT entered office..

Buhari did far worse, yet we didn't hear their voice. They are fond of this rubbish angry!!

They did same thing with GEJ, steady lamenting, but when Buhari came onboard, they maintained silence angry!!!
your writing is full of sentiment and it shows how ignorant you are!

Never in the history of nigeria have we had a dumbpresident like Tinubu...a real capitalist whose sole aim is to destory Nigeria with clear cut harsh ecomlmomic policies.....tell me the overall rise in petrol price durin Buhari tenure?

Tell me d naira to dollar exchange rate!

Pls dont always display ur abject stupi****
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by mauchiz: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2023
fourboys:
their borders were open.. karma did not even waste time on this one

No be small,
Southerners suffered very well,
Buhari is a very wicked man. It is well.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Dareal90s(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2023
Napata77:

Oga Putin can't do shit, this is Africa, Putin no get mouth for here. Unna don come with all dis ur mumu fear fear without thinking. Putin wan fight ECOWAS? he sef knw say e no dey possible.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by SeriouslySense(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2023
smiley Better to grow food and also in a safe place. India has also stopped exporting rice.

SmilingImabong:
grin
Hungry Army can't fight war or hungry commander leading a war.

Ask yourself how many of our gallant soldiers have resigned.

As for agriculture and farming
I don tire sef I'm going back to my village
I dey go plant cassava,yam etc

Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by Alliswell248: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Why are they lamenting?
They should enjoy The APC AND TIEFNUBU’S failed policies jor!

The border closure wasn't about Tinubu or Nigeria.
It was Ecowas decision.....leave Tinubu out of this.
Re: Sokoto Communities Lament As Nigerian Army Shuts Down Border With Niger by richmanrichard: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2023
obembet:

They close badagry/seme bother all Tru buhart tenure, we survive it.. so they should manage too, they will survive.

All we want us Peace 🕊️, we don't want war.

well spoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Salihu Atawodi For N600m Arms Scam / Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.