Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,776 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23550 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by channel801(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
Earlier this week, the news broke that the Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Mrs. Monsurat Sunmonu and wives of members of the assembly are in the United Kingdom for a training tour.

Checks revealed that the trip was put in place for them to learn how to assist their husbands on the job under the guise of a “Women of Caliber” programme.

This trip is coming just as their husbands were returning from a “working” visit to South Africa.

Defending the trip at the venue of the training, the Speaker Mrs Sunmonu said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds, and that the only thing is to ensure that money is judiciously spent"

Hmmm...Money judiciously spent indeed!

Meanwhile, CHANNEL801 has obtained the exclusive pictures of the training which took place at Custom House Hotel, London.

http://www.channel801.com/Politics-News/exclusive-pictures-of-wives-of-oyo-state-legislators-trip-to-london.html

Enjoy:

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Yeske2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
I don suffer! Is this really true or some kind of joke?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by channel801(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Others

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by channel801(f): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2012
More

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by channel801(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
While defending the trip, the Speaker said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds, and that the only thing is to ensure that money is judiciously spent"

Hmmm...Judiciously spent indeed!

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sunofgod(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
. . . these pictures dont look very incriminating.

Get some snaps of them 'Shopping' at Harrods or at a 'Strip Joint' and then post.

Thanks,

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by mutiply: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
d moni for dis training wuld hav empowered thousdands at oyo,wht has man done to deserve hatred from fellow man?or shud it been in dis way,who commited dis sin dat is makin mankind to suffer?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Yeske2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sun of god: . . . these pictures dont look very incriminating.

Get some snaps of them 'Shopping' at Harrods or at a 'Strip Joint' and then post.

Thanks,
Are you serious? Is it justifiable and at who's expense?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by wesley80(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
Where's OYB when you need him? I bet the dude would prove it to us in a flash that these are photoshopped pics. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Rhino5dm: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
so, what? A picture speak more than a thousand words. . . we all saw them at training center concentrating on lectures.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by asha80(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
lol and oyo is finding difficult to pay minimum wage.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Is it the oyibo/light skinned guy in the pictures that's annoying the op or what exactly?. . . . . . . . .

spell it out plz.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by VoodooDoll(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ok, ACN people, the floor is open. How do you defend this?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Zutchy: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
You can imagine the absurdity that these A.C.N politicians are exposing us to. What on earth did they go to do in London at the expense of tax payers money? What kind of amorphous group is known as legislators wives that will warrant the state govt to bankroll this Owambe expenses from state coffers?
Who even approved this trip? Someone should please tell me that Ajimobi is not aware. This is the height of it. legislators wives? Not even the legislators themselves. MADNESS !
So this is what the A.C.N govt has in stock for the people of OYO state? A seminar to teach wives how to assist their husband on how to make laws?
We are not even talking about their legislative aides here. It could have made a little sense to say legislative aides were sent abroad to understudy how to assist lawmakers draft bills and motions.
To make matters worse, the speaker led this useless delegation. So that means she abandoned her duty for this useless illegal and absurd jamboree ? why A,C.N ? I thought you guys claim to know better. Even Adebayo Akala's govt in OYO wasn't this frivolous. You castigated him all the while and this is what you have offer? F.OOLS.

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Mandelaguy(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
I thought this is a prudent ACN government? Hahahahahahahah,the devil I know..........
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by mutiply: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
^
surely,u ar one of dem,d 37th laptop agent of gej.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by wesley80(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
channel801:
Checks revealed that the trip was put in place for them to learn how to assist their husbands on the job under the guise of a “Women of Caliber” programme.

This trip is coming just as their husbands were returning from a “working” visit to South Africa.

Defending the trip at the venue of the training, the Speaker Mrs Sunmonu said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds, and that the only thing is to ensure that money is judiciously spent"
Women of timber and calibre, what nerve!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Bukkyade: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
mutiply: ^
surely,u ar one of dem,d laptop agents of pdp
Big mumu. Is that the issue? You have exposed your self as one of these paid A.C.N agents on NL. instead of you to criticise something that is visibly bad, you come here to run your mouth. Are you not ashamed of yourself to defend this absolute rubbish from A.C.N.? Can anything be more stupid than this trip in the Fourth republic? I urge you to come up with a more stupid trip that beats this one

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tchaik(m): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
@Zutchy nicely said!
Methink Madam speaker is trying to secure/consolidate her seat very well by 'buying' those women, who in turn will check/caution their husbands against impeaching her. wink wink
On a serious note, must they do the Seminar/training in London? Is it not more cost effective to invite the limey dude to Ibadan?
Seminar ko? Seminary ni
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why do they look so ugly? Jeez!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2012

no thread on that?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Mandelaguy(m): 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
tchaik: @Zutchy nicely said!
Methink Madam speaker is trying to secure/consolidate her seat very well by 'buying' those women, who in turn will check/caution their husbands against impeaching her. wink wink
On a serious note, must they do the Seminar/training in London? Is it not more cost effective to invite the limey dude to Ibadan?
Seminar ko? Seminary ni
undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Even the worst PDP state will not try this mess. I wonder where they will be taking lawmakers,their wives,aides,ministers etc for trainings if we make the mistake of saying ....Oya come and occupy Aso rock! They will spend all our foreign reserves and increase tax!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by mutiply: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
@Bukkyade
u ar so dull,if u had read my post at d top,u wuld hav knwn am neutral,i never supported dem,if only u knwn d mandelguy,u wuld support my say,to hell wit acn and pdp,all we want in naija is better life for all,nt a govt of dat can be define easily as a retard govt, or a govt dat is responsible of usin tax payers moni to fund useless trainin dat will nt yield anytin to d economy.u be typical oloshi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by olapluto(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
I am ashamed of this. I will be highly disappointed if Ajimobi has a hand in this. This is nonsense. A waste, and highly unnecessary. But is it not funny that in 2012, they still deceive people in Nigeria with 'oyinbo'. ACN fall my hand on this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Mandelaguy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
mutiply: @Bukkyade
u ar so dull,if u had read my post at d top,u wuld hav knwn am neutral,i never supported dem,if only u knwn d mandelguy,u wuld support my say,to hell wit acn and pdp,all we want in naija is better life for all,nt a govt of dat can be define easily as a retard govt, or a govt dat is responsible of usin tax payers moni to fund useless trainin dat will nt yield anytin to d economy.u be typical oloshi
I don't understand what my name has got to do with whatever you are posting,disappear from my syd o!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by mensdept: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is bullshyt. SO they gather to take a few pixs to show they are learning something.

See the 17 year old Oyibo and his quack suit.

These women are as corrupt as their hubbies who probably went to bone some chics in South Africa, all paid for by the poor and complacent citizens of Oyo State.

Good for them.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 11:34pm On Jul 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Naijagunner83: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
Well, in recent times, these poor women have had to compete with young girls for the attention and affection of their "dishonourable" husbands cheesy. In order to meet up with the demands of competition, they went for refresher course in America. Can you blame them? tongue. Young girls, stay of our ACN Legislooters grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by gragraboy: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
chai!!! money miss road!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Naijagunner83: 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
ola_pluto: I am ashamed of this. I will be highly disappointed if Ajimobi has a hand in this. This is nonsense. A waste, and highly unnecessary. But is it not funny that in 2012, they still deceive people in Nigeria with 'oyinbo'. ACN fall my hand on this.
And see the little boy handing them their certificates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents / Late Maitama Sule: Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To Kano Governor, Ganduje / Who Can Lead The PDP Back To Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.