Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (279 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do by Purvan(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2023
I went on a trip to IB and found a nice looking girl in a nightclub , we talked for a bit
I made up a story and tell her that I’m a very wealthy person that lives in Abuja ( she thinks I'm into fraud)
After hearing this story she really wanted to be with me to escape the extreme poverty she has been living with
We apparently bleeped in the hotel I was lodged after I gave her my contact
Then I left the next day back to Lag where I live
16 days later she messages me that she’s pregnant
What do I do? I’m still a broke uni student, I’m not actually a rich person
I don’t have money for this shit.
Nlders please help. I haven’t yet responded to the message she sent
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2023
Reckless lifestyle, you slept with someone you barely know unprotected and pregnancy is what scares you but not STDs? How people have sex with random people still baffles me, it's like you all are immune to diseases. I too like myself and no amount of urge will make me loose guard, I'll rather start doing domestic work and cook anything cookable than allow somebody's son come near me.
Re: What Do I Do by Taylor92: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2023
grin
Re: What Do I Do by Taylor92: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Reckless lifestyle, you slept with someone you barely know unprotected

Omo this is the mistake I’ll never make in this life

Knacking a total stranger without condom, I’m not even scared of getting her pregnant I’m scared of HIV and him siblings

No test was run

She probably took in for another guy immediately you left to use am hold your fake rich ass down
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor92:

Omo this is the mistake I’ll never make in this life

Knacking a total stranger without condom

No test was run

She probably took in for another guy immediately you left to use am hold your fake rich ass down
Especially men, they are always ready to sleep with anything at any point in time. May I never marry a promiscuous man who sees nothing wrong in sleeping around in this life.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2023
Yawa dey oo Yawa dey oo Yawa dey oo
Re: What Do I Do by Taylor92: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Especially men, they are always ready to sleep with anything at any point in time. May I never marry a promiscuous man who sees nothing wrong in sleeping around in this life.

You don carry come

Na why I no dey everly Align with APC supporters

We were both against sleeping raw with strangers

You don convert am to “especially men”

Can a man knack a woman raw without her consent?

Na why I dey quarrel una

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2023
Purvan:
I went on a trip to IB and found a nice looking girl in a nightclub , we talked for a bit
I made up a story and tell her that I’m a very wealthy person that lives in Abuja ( she thinks I'm into fraud)
After hearing this story she really wanted to be with me to escape the extreme poverty she has been living with
We apparently bleeped in the hotel I was lodged after I gave her my contact
Then I left the next day back to Lag where I live
16 days later she messages me that she’s pregnant
What do I do? I’m still a broke uni student, I’m not actually a rich person
I don’t have money for this shit.
Nlders please help. I haven’t yet responded to the message she sent
send her money for abort
like 50k
its not up to that, she can keep the change because you are a big boy
Re: What Do I Do by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:

keep looking for mr. right, till you hit menopause ,
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2023
Taylor92:

You don carry come

Na why I no dey everly Align with APC supporters

We were both against sleeping raw with strangers

You don convert am to “especially men”

Can a man knack a woman raw without her consent?

Na why I dey quarrel una
Why will a man sleep with a woman who is not his wife raw? and it's foolishness as a woman to sleep with a man who is not your husband unprotected, at least fornicate with sense

(1) (Reply)

Need A Lady For Phone / Real $€x In Lagos / Police Arrest Over 100 ‘gay Suspects’ In Delta State. / What is going on here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.