Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,467 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Celebratory Messages Flow As Bimbo Afolayan Unveils Second Multimillion Naira Ho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebratory Messages Flow As Bimbo Afolayan Unveils Second Multimillion Naira Ho (484 Views)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Abimbola Afolayan Unveils Her Mini Estate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebratory Messages Flow As Bimbo Afolayan Unveils Second Multimillion Naira Ho by edudaniel(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2023
By Daniel Edu

Warm congratulations are pouring in for Nollywood actress
Bimbo Afolayan 
and her husband, Okiki Afolayan, as they proudly present their second multimillion naira hotel in Lagos.

Taking to her Instagram page, Bimbo joyfully announces the grand opening of the second branch of her hotel in Lagos, Nigeria. Expressing gratitude to God, whom she credits for orchestrating this remarkable achievement, she reflects on the journey that led to this impressive endeavor.

"The second branch of my hotel. God did this. It was indeed a journey and a blessed one at that. Thank God for this huge blessing. We now have a home away from home, yes on the mainland. Time to experience the best feeling you've ever wanted."

Bimbo Afolayan and her husband inaugurate their luxury hotel

Two years earlier, Bimbo Afolayan and Okiki Afolayan inaugurated the first branch of their hotel. Sharing the news on her Instagram page, the actress urged her fans and colleagues to extend their appreciation to her husband, Okiki Afolayan.

In order to raise awareness about the hotel, she posted a series of videos showcasing the grandeur of the luxury establishment from both its front and side views.

Bimbo acknowledged that dreams can be realized through God's grace and the partnership of a responsible spouse. In her words:

"As we launch our first branch of @extremeroyal_hotels today 😀 yes, I say the first branch because something big is in the works. I'd like my wonderful friends on IG to give a big thank you to @okikiafofilms. A girl can only dream, but some dreams are achievable through God and a very responsible partner! Baby, this night is going to be spectacular."

Bimbo Afolayan Radiates on Her Birthday

Just a few days ago, Bimbo Afolayan celebrated her birthday. She shared dazzling photos of herself in a vibrant yellow dress on her Instagram page. Keeping her birthday message brief and sincere, she wished herself a happy birthday while expressing gratitude to her Creator.

read more: https://daybreak.ng/tacha-criticizes-seyi-awolowo-for-advice-to-frodd-on-babys-arrival/

Re: Celebratory Messages Flow As Bimbo Afolayan Unveils Second Multimillion Naira Ho by TheFreshVanilla: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
How will you power this hotel now? Petrol's expensive. Diesel will soon too. oh Sorry.

(1) (Reply)

‘our Baby Is Just 5-month-old’ – Mohbad’s Babymama Laments His Death / “i’m Still A Gangster, I’m Not Going To Lie”, – Naira Marley Explains (video) / Abia Governor, Alex Otti Reportedly Announce Sea Port Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.