Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! (998 Views)

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2023
This is the construction of all the iron and welding works for this project handled by oga Spyder880.

This includes the making of doors, railings and 40ft tank stand.

The duration of the job is one(1) month from today being the day of mobilisation.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2023
The samples of what I am expected to make. The tank stand

The rails design and the doors

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by spyder880(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2023
michlins:
This is the construction of all the iron and welding works for this project handled by oga Spyder880.

This includes the making of doors, railings and 40ft tank stand.

The duration of the job is one(1) month from today being the day of mobilisation.

Welcome on board bro, we shall work together in another site soon after this one.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2023
Work started on the doors while I await the delivery of materials for the other jobs

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2023
spyder880:

Welcome on board bro, we shall work together in another site soon after this one.
thank you sir for all your efforts
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2023
Materials for the tank stand just came in. It's funny how this same exact materials added over 30,000 in less than two weeks

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
More materials for the tank stand

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Work is going on with the doors. I expect to start working on the tank stand today

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by double3(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Please post pictures of these doors when it's done.....
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
double3:
Please post pictures of these doors when it's done.....
of course I will be updating the thread
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2023
The tank stand channels 6 by 3 H beam. Full length for maximum water pressure

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
The materials for the railings came today. Using 2" galvanised pipes

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
The hinges and bolts for the doors. I usually use this type of hinges to eliminate the noise that comes with iron doors
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2023
Moving materials to site so as to start construction of the tank stand

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Got to Asaba this evening and had the materials off-loaded. I intend to start working on the foundation tomorrow morning as the space for the tank is currently occupied by a tree

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Meanwhile here in Nnewi, work is ongoing on the doors and I also started working on the railings. Focusing on the stairs first and later on the balcony railings

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
The railings

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Works are moving on at different levels and I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

First, the casting of the foundation for the tank stand was completed this night.

The 3ft doors welding have been completed and finishings will start earnestly tomorrow.

As for the railings,it is speeding up
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pictures of the doors

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
The hand rails

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
The tank stand is up and running

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
Completed the construction of the tank stand today and painting will commence tomorrow
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
The tank stand has been finished and painted

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2023
michlins:
Completed the construction of the tank stand today and painting will commence tomorrow
pictures prior to the painting job

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2023
The rails

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2023
Completed the painting of the stair railings and doors

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2023
Railings

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 1:48am On Aug 28, 2023
The keys for the doors came in yesterday and installation will start soon

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by AlieninPH: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Good afternoon, Michlins. I tried to reach you on your profile Tel no 07032446904. But a lady who doesn't know you replied.
Do let me have another number to reach you, so we can discuss about a tank stand, gate and railings for a building project.
You can also reach me on my email at curamo@yahoo.com if you are on email.
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
AlieninPH:
Good afternoon, Michlins. I tried to reach you on your profile Tel no 07032446904. But a lady who doesn't know you replied.
Do let me have another number to reach you, so we can discuss about a tank stand, gate and railings for a building project.
You can also reach me on my email at curamo@yahoo.com if you are on email.
I can not explain what happened but it's my number
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2023
I have been banned for a couple of days by the not on the property section and that's why I am yet to give a project report on the job.

To the glory of God, I have delivered the job successfully to site. Installation will be done next weekend. I happen to deliver ahead of schedule and the plaster guys are yet to dress the walls to enable me install
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2023
Here are some pictures from the process.

The keys when they were fully installed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Fenced 5 Acre Piece Of Land In Lalupon Area Of Ibadan For Sale / I Need A Stock Broker / Luxury Flats For Lease @ Ilupeju Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.