Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! (997 Views)

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Pictures taken at the site

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by Badgers14: 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2023
michlins:
Pictures taken at the site

Wehdone sir oo.

How much would a tank stand of this weight capacity and size like this cost?

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 2:00am On Sep 02, 2023
Badgers14:

Wehdone sir oo.

How much would a tank stand of this weight capacity and size like this cost?

currently,it will cost 1.550ml and delivery time is one week from the date of mobilisation

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by Badgers14: 6:34am On Sep 02, 2023
michlins:
currently,it will cost 1.550ml and delivery time is one week from the date of mobilisation

Labor plus material?
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2023
Badgers14:

Labor plus material?
yes sir
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by double3(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2023
michlins:
Here are some pictures from the process.

The keys when they were fully installed
What is th thickness of the printed sheet metal used for this door.
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2023
double3:

What is th thickness of the printed sheet metal used for this door.
1mm for the printed pan and 1.5mm for the framing
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by double3(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2023
michlins:
Here are some pictures from the process.

The keys when they were fully installed
Nicely done....what is the current price of this door for a 1.1×2.1m dimension
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2023
double3:

Nicely done....what is the current price of this door for a 1.1×2.1m dimension
50,000 only sir
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 6:32am On Sep 26, 2023
And this project is completed. We initially couldn't install the railings as the job was delivered long before schedule. But then, I was able to conclude that part over the weekend.

This this, this particular project is hereby closed

1 Like

Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by Amankedinaihu: 4:04am On Feb 02
Oga Michlins,
Please let me know when you would be available to talk.
I have a project in Ekwuaigo.
I'm not sure how to contact you but I hope you will respond to this message.

Thanks
Amankedinaihu
Re: The Making Of Asaba Stepped Up Two Storey Building. COMPLETED !!! by michlins(m): 7:01am On Feb 02
Good morning sir. Here's my digits. 07032fourfour6904
Amankedinaihu:
Oga Michlins,
Please let me know when you would be available to talk.
I have a project in Ekwuaigo.
I'm not sure how to contact you but I hope you will respond to this message.

Thanks
Amankedinaihu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Property In Port Harcourt / . / Luxury Flats For Lease @ Ilupeju Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.