Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush (77314 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by chaloskyx: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
we Nigerians do not care let it rot away just like out country has been rotting away
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:
I bet this is cause by the current government of Osun state

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

I blame Governor Adeleke for this.
What of Oyetola he ruled for 5-6yrs before Adeleke
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by juman(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Aregbe went overboard to the extent he abused tinubu.
He was wrong.

Even if the next governor after aregbe was his son or daughter, would have not done thing exactly like him.

We saw how bukola and olusola saraki differed when bukola was the governor.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by ThatFairGuy1: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Oga go find work. Help your wife. ..

What do you know undecided
Racoon:
See wetin Aregbejegbese caused with Osun State.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by a4cube: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Full. Is poor as this building is, it's still better than every school and government house in the south east
Ok, the train is full or what?😁😄😃😀 "iis poor as" I hope you did not graduate from this Aragbe school? 😁😁😁
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by VEHINTOLAR: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Africans,Nigerians especially,have a very long way to go ! This is sad !
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Usmanovic95(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
money121:

Africa lack maintenance

No lies bro, maintaining the massive structure would have been a struggle if it was completed from the onset.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
2 billion? Lol

1 Like

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by TimmyA: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
School is on break and this is rainy season, bushes grows rapidly. The school management team are to blame for the dirt's and rustiness within the school complex
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Retmis: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Same thing in the hinterlands of rivers state
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Lama70(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=125062265]See fine school [/quote

Very fine school o.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by neyop85(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4cube:
What is the difference btw this and the railway in Lagos?.

What's the difference between this and your Igbo state capital?

Leave our Lagos, we the owners like it that way. Critic your state governor abeg.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by a4cube: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
neyop85:

What's the difference between this and your Igbo state capital?

Leave our Lagos, we the owners like it that way. Critic your state governor abeg.
Ok Sir. Leave Aragbe alone too. Osun people like him like that. C ya.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Hezmatosky: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
I thought brought this news, because na bad news he dey always cover undecided
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Fugazy2023: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4cube:
Ok, the train is full or what?😁😄😃😀 "iis poor as" I hope you did not graduate from this Aragbe school? 😁😁😁

I no wan write fool so you don't cry grin
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nonsense project.... You abandoned existing schools, only for you to go inside bush to erect new ones just to loot money.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by dannyspeejay(m): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
snake cheesy
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by bluefilm: 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Looks to me like a haunted place where many paranormal activities could be going on.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Cantonese: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

So you could not manage to read the story well?

You did not come across the area where it was mentioned that Oyetola, who served after Aregbesola did not continue it? Oyetola of the same party, APC spent four years, after Aregbesola, ending in 2022. What role did the opposition PDP play in not following up?

Go school small una no go free. Na to take baba so pe life dey go up and down.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Cool83(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just like what Amosun did in Ogun state
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Aduke96: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
The poor children who are supposed to be in the school studying are all on the street hawking to earn a living for themselves and their old aged parents.
Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Yankee101: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na this building be 2 billion?

Goodluck’s 2 billion oh
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Xandelle: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:

Yes he has to be blamed, also there was a governor after Aregbesola, before Adeleke. He too has to be blamed.

There was a reason this school was built, and that reason has to be fulfilled.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by objobj: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:

I blame the current and the immediate past.
You can't tell me this school hot to this kevel under this current guy only. If the school was good under the firmer guy, will this one close the school? bad people everywhere
God will judge them.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by FireUpNow(m): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
No brain and scam. Instead he would have used the money to renovate public schools in the wtate
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by WorldRichest: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4cube:
What is the difference btw this and the railway in Lagos?.

If you stay in your dirty village, you will not see the railway in Lagos
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by JustPowerApps(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
The school wasn't the plan before nah, Osun people can tell that those schools were pipelines to embezzlement
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by evolution4434: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
I was in this school a few weeks ago for some charitable purpose. You can check @godsowncharity_ on IG to confirm.
This post was a blatant lie. If you look at the dimension in which the pictures were taken, you'll realize it was taken from the ground up, which will make the appearance look bushy. Although some window side is actually bushy and some renovation is needed in some areas. But the school is still functioning properly. And needful to say, the school is currently on holiday, and that's why it is as bushy in some areas. And some bushy places shown are overgrown flowers, not bushes. People are just somehow critically evaluating situations.

1 Like

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by obyrich(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obi had a model that worked in eliminating this kind of monumental waste of resources in Anambra.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Xandelle:

Yes he has to be blamed, also there was a governor after Aregbesola, before Adeleke. He too has to be blamed.

There was a reason this school was built, and that reason has to be fulfilled.

Who ordered for the school to be built in the first place. In saner societies a project like this will be the product of citizen advocacy not necessarily the pet project of any leader.

The people get a school after a long time of campaigns to government out of serious necessity so they are part of the development. It belongs to them.

They know what the school will look like at completion because they are part of the planning. They know when the project will be completed because they are part of the budgeting and financing.

They know who the Contractors are so they can help to troubleshoot any challenges.

And because they are informed and empowered by democracy the project will get completed and become functional despite any changes in leadership or government.

For governments come and go but the common denominator is the people. The people who democracy is made for. So any government or leader coming in knows all about the project, it's importance and will have no option than to complete it.

That is how democracy is made to work for the good of a people. But here in Nigeria the people have not invested in knowing how they are governed or empowered themselves with the knowledge that makes for taking control of their destiny, of their lives. This is the result.

Instead of becoming the bosses of their future they prefer the idolatry that feeds on deep seated feudalism so the man they worship does not care to serve them out of disdain. Nigerians are not respected by the people they vote into power.

1 Like

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by JAWBONE(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
Look at what was supposed to be a standard school
Look at the waste of money, more importantly look at the waste of potential
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by kolaaderin: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
The current governor should be dragged for this. It's not as if they have to allocate money to this again oo. All they need to do is make it functional, many school going age students are still taking classes under the mango trees near by the same school.
Adeleke should be drag to take action immediately. Structures get aged faster when it's not in use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.