Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush (77360 Views)

Nigerian CEO Rewards JAMB Top Scorer Kamsiyochukwu Umeh With N2.5 Million(Photo) / Otedola Donates N2 Billion To Catholic's Augustine University, Lagos / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Freemasonry: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
E be like say time don reach wey be say if Nigeria realize money from their foreign trades and investments, them go just kuku share am give everybody.

Because I no understand squandering our billions on white-elephant projects that will only massage one person's ego, and end up being abandoned.

Meanwhile, hungry dey wire me and my countrymen.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by NaijaCover(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hezmatosky:
I thought brought this news, because na bad news he dey always cover undecided

Hmmmmm
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Hanndye: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
The matter be say nobody wan kleen up after some people don shop finish.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Hanndye: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Freemasonry:
E be like say time don reach wey be say if Nigeria realize money from their foreign trades and investments, them go just kuku share am give everybody.

Because I no understand squandering our billions on white-elephant projects that will only massage one person's ego, and end up being abandoned.

Meanwhile, hungry dey wire me and my countrymen.

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by dfrost: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
jumper524:
On what ground was these beautiful project abandoned?
Recurrent expenditure??

It wasn't even finished so we can't say recurrent expenditure.

Governance is continum so I'm wondering what past and current administrations were/are doing.

We waste things a lot in this country 🀦🏻πŸ₯΄πŸ€•
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Papagoodness: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Naija and maintenance no dey align. Something that be functioning and give people employment
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Olu1000: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
a4cube:
What is the difference btw this and the railway in Lagos?.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You are mean bro! APC & scam projects!

1 Like

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Luckybelt: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
From north to south, east to west, this country is totally sick. I always say that nobody genuinely loves this country. If you want to see those who love their country, check how they manage public assets and funds.

To this end, state governments should stop awarding and running projects. Make everything PPP to get serious minds to manage the projects.

This country is just annoying!
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Osariemen12: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
"Yoruba ronu," exclaimed Adewale.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Olu1000: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:
I bet this is cause by the current government of Osun state

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

I blame Governor Adeleke for this.

Can’t you read ? Oyetola abandoned it , even before Adeleke became governor.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Jospenboy: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hmmmm ... I want to that school with my guys in 2017 during my NYSC days ... Beautiful project that year ..i am still willing to have that structure kind of. Water resistant, fire resistant, sound resistant , amazing aluminium tray with concrete decking nothing like 12mm iron Rod

Note: NO SINGLE MODE BLOCK was used in that iwo school

No single mode block

1 Like

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by sleeknaija(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:

I don't know why Opposition party always abandoned the projects of their predecessors in Nigeria out of spite.

Such a shame. Was Adegboyega Adetola not the governor of the state for 4years b4 Adeleke came in as governor? What did Oyetola do about the project despite not been an opposition party governor? Let's stop looking for flimsy excuses to support all these elected officials, we are supposed to always hold the accountable for their actions and inactions.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by sleeknaija(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://fij.ng/article/osun-mega-school-aregbesola-built-with-n2b-is-fading-away-in-the-bush/

Just look at a nice edifice wasting away. We are so wasteful in this country cry
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by AntiTerrorist: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
PureFace1:

Why did you jump Adeleke's predecessor, Oyetola.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by doyinbaby(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Idaytesj29:

The Osun School idea is not bad. The picture shows the structure is better equipped than those other existing govt schools in Osun. They just need to put this to use and not let it become the money waster project. I am not a fan of Aregbesola but present govt need not spend on the school but deploy teachers and students, enrolment should start.
you can deploy teacher....but you cannot deploy students....the location of the school determine a lot.... the parents of the students will determine if their children should attend the school......
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by nedekid: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
What happened? No students?
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by October1960: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Story of Nigeria. Wasted resources, wasted opportunities.
With all the prayers evil people have been ruling the country for 50 years. The king of evil was crowned in May.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by FreeStuffsNG: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
sleeknaija:

Just look at a nice edifice wasting away. We are so wasteful in this country cry
I am not wasteful and that kind of property cannot be in Lagos and be left fallow. I am just bringing it to the attention of the world for Osun state to put it to use ni o.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by mailmitch(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nigerian government and waste are like 5 and 6. Just imagine a magnificent project that would have employed and trained people, just lying fallow.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
All the Nigerian governors are terrorist.

Now if you don't have accommodation, just relocate there occupy the place with your voter cards.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by billyG(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
They want to build gigantic projects when they done have they intelligence,leadership skill and wisdom of the late safe chief obafemi Awolowo.nnscheww!
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Boyjaco: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
Typical Nigeria thing after building no concrete plan to run the school Dem just take am chop money.....oya let commission after that we have done our work
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by kemika8989(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by newoffer: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
We don't have laws if not this guy's for they behind bars. Why waste public funds if the projects don't have purpose it is going to serve. Politicians and conduits projects
a4cube:
What is the difference btw this and the railway in Lagos?.

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by oluwole1211(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Menclothing:
Adeleke is a goat this is a complete project

This school can start operation with less than 5m
You are saying trash, oyetola inherited the schools from Aregbesola. All the good project Aregbesola initiated was abandoned by oyetola so for you to blame a government that is not up to a year for a project that has been abandoned for over 4years means you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by oluwole1211(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Did Aregberascal hand over to Adeleke?
abi o
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Johnn44: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
cool
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Konjiboii: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
This can never be Obi, imagine this God blessing to Nigeria ruling and this goes to waste.. it can NEVER happun.
Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Jospenboy: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
More pics

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Jospenboy: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
More pics

Re: Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush by Jospenboy: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
After our access to the school we all have its in mind to have a private project like this in life time so edifice....mo ni oje ojo ni gbese (it worth 350 million )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) / UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.