Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West (18160 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=125061593][/quote]

cheesy
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omo hardship everywhere.
I heard that a cup of foreign rice is now 250#

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by matm: 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
Reaction from APC is needed.
No increment in minimum wage but increment in taxation occurs almost daily
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

I made my break during Buhari's tenure and benefited from the corruption of that government. I intend doing so with Ebola's government!!

Those who voted for Obi actually saw tomorrow. Just imagine what is going on now. It couldn't have been this worse with Obi as president.

This my comment is for sane Nigerians who want the progress of the country, and not some idiotic agbado munching and ronu wailing nitwits!!

NB: I'm not Igbo and don't really care who becomes president. I just want to continue cashing out in my business.

Lol....the bolded really shows your sanity? undecided You very funny. grin
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Vadese1: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
The man is devil incarnate. He want to destroy everything about this country .

yahoodetector:
Tinubu is the best president Nigeria will ever have. All these increase in petrol, diesel and dollars are the handwork of Peter Obi and IPOB.

Peter Obi is in charge of petrol. He is the one increasing the prices while Igbos are the ones behind the increase in dollar rate. grin grin grin

Una never chee chumchin

Ndiara!

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by biggz82: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na die we dey for this con3

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Treasure17(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2023
Emi lokan has turned to Eni kan lomo. Awon omo eletididi. We often told you guys that your electoral choices have dare consequences but y'all were blinded by stomach infrastructure and tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Mozegee: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
MEEVEET:
These prices are just for those ungrateful igbos

We would surely teach them a lesson in this country
ode look around you,do you see any igbo man around you begging.
May be you are still eating mama thank you, because if you are not you can't come here and write trash

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Obyino: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Elections have consequences!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Only Emeka, Chinedu and Adaeze go buy diesel at #875.
Other people go pay #150.

E shock you?
Abi E favour you?
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by FLYFIRE(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is not correct brother man. It will be sold in Lagos & SW in general for N253 per litre. Please make the corrections

7 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by EmmaLege: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nazgul:
We told them this before elections, that Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians aside looting our national Treasury, they said they'll teach Igbos a lesson.

I hope it's only Igbos that's suffering, if not then each and every single one of them are nothing but fools.

Which treasury? The one wey buhari government don loot finish 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
Good news I guess undecided
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Emola12(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
#867 for obedients

4 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
EmmaLege:

Which treasury? The one wey buhari government don loot finish 😂😂😂

So where did token of prayer and billions earmarked for National assembly come from

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by owunabastard: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mozegee:
May be you are still eating mama thank you, because if you are not you can't come here and write trash
you are very unintelligent, the guy is talking sarcastically

4 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Menclothing: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
As far as no refinery is working expect this
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Orderabove(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
see where tribe is taking us to

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Mankashi: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I don't regret voting for him on the 25th of February 2023. If the price of fuel like let it be #10, Obidients will still have something to say

So you don't have anything to say right now?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by emmamajesty: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I don't regret voting for him on the 25th of February 2023. If the price of fuel like let it be #10, Obidients will still have something to say
Is it not better to be criticized politically even when he is doing the right things than when he's destroying the whole system? Ogah the issue at hand is a general issue not political

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by BoldBrainz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
gloryman91:
Just waiting for the better days soon.

NIGERIANS will have great benefits of succour during the reigns of Tinubu Shettima Administration In Sha Allah.

All these policies put in place by this Administration will benefit we the masses.

Try saying this nonsense in a crowded environment around your neighbourhood.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mozegee:

Try to understand him.. He was just been sarcastic..

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abeg you fit connect me to your business?

Sermwell:
This increments will definitely favor me and my family! grin No jokes!

I deal on PMS(fuel) and diesel in 3 states across the country!!

Some wasted tribalistic Nigerians will learn lesson!! I'm actually praying this Ebola regime continues! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by patrislayqueen: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
All progressive grin
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by BoldBrainz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
gaventa:
you all are stupid to keep attributing the election to tribalism, what exactly would your candidate have done better? remove subsidy and prices wouldd fall immediately or he would automatically improve the value of naira through what means exactly? igbos can vote obi but yorubas shouldnt because obi is god sent? because he changed anambra to dubai? would hehave had that number of vote if only igbos voted him? how exactly he go improve the naira value, i really want to know> a capitalist that only crated a beer company during his tenure is here shouting local production, una dey mad

Why are you shouting?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by descartes400: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
By the time Tinubu is finished with us, we will all trek to daura to bring the former president back for a third term. grin

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by worksmart(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Every should find alternative means of fuel ⛽

Even if you can afford it boycott the filling stations, let them be converted mini supermarkets.

Tinubu and his cronies would have no choice but to be drinking the fuel angry

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by EdiskyHarry: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
One thing is certained, we are all in this together, irrespective of your religion, tribe or political party.
To all those who voted for APC despite Their obvious failure, may God punish you all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections: Army Raid Hideout, Arrest 6 Suspected Political Thugs In Port Harcour / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? / Green Card Movement Vs Red Card Movement: Buhari's Supporters Counter Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.