Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West (18218 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
FLYFIRE:
This is not correct brother man. It will be sold in Lagos & SW in general for N253 per litre. Please make the corrections

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by oke48(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Better renewed shege
kayone2:
Renewed shege

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by happney65: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
2012,I didn't support the so called removal and that was why I didn't vote for GEJ again in 2015 despite voting for him in 2011.

The supporters of subsidy removal said prices will crash and it will come down. Abeg how many years now that diesel and keresone has been removed? Abeg how many years now

No matter who is in government that decides to remove it, We will still tell you it is government trying to push their inefficiency to the people.

Do the very right thing and there will be no cost for importing fuel in the country and paying subsidy on it

An OPEC member has no business exporting out fuel and importing the same back into the country and paying subsidy on refined fuel.

No business at all.

Nigeria is the only country that does that. But when we tell them they bring up all sorts of excuses..

We are in for a very very long ride.

Cc my friend Omolola15 grin
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Verysmart101: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
gaventa:
you all are stupid to keep attributing the election to tribalism, what exactly would your candidate have done better? remove subsidy and prices wouldd fall immediately or he would automatically improve the value of naira through what means exactly? igbos can vote obi but yorubas shouldnt because obi is god sent? because he changed anambra to dubai? would hehave had that number of vote if only igbos voted him? how exactly he go improve the naira value, i really want to know> a capitalist that only crated a beer company during his tenure is here shouting local production, una dey mad

And the Tinubu u voted is doing well now right? Shame on u dirty swine.accept u made a huge tribal mistake and for being stupid for another 8yrs despite suffering previously for 8yrs.Shame on you

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Verysmart101: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I don't regret voting for him on the 25th of February 2023. If the price of fuel like let it be #10, Obidients will still have something to say

Am happy u will follow obedients to buy feul higher.Cry more na we dey here

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Verysmart101: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Mozegee:
ode look around you,do you see any igbo man around you begging.
May be you are still eating mama thank you, because if you are not you can't come here and write trash

Oga it's sacarsm pls.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by PrettyIfy7: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, as he dey favor you and your family one side

You go dey pay to ceaser woto woto in prices of other commodities

grin he no really favor any masses and their family

But you're one the major f00ls that campaigned for Tinubu.
Now you're not praising him for his wonderful deeds. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:
This increments will definitely favor me and my family! grin No jokes!

I deal on PMS(fuel) and diesel in 3 states across the country!!

Some wasted tribalistic Nigerians will learn lesson!! I'm actually praying this Ebola regime continues! grin cheesy cheesy
They will never learn after 4 years they will still vote for him again just like them vote for Buhari, everyone will still suffer for it .

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by NzogbuNzogbu: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

But you're one the major f00ls that campaigned for Tinubu.
Now you're not praising him for his wonderful deeds. grin grin
and if you no show me where I campaign for him ehn

Me that is pdp man, how much was fuel in pdp time

E no reach the change on top the 800
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Exceed15: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tinubu only prepared crookedly well for election but no brain to sustain the office. On your mandate we stand ..how far?

5 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by SemperFid: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are still very pained that Peter Obi lost. Anyway at least you are able to fight depression, some have committed suicide because Obi's loss. Your comment shows you are going through a lot psychologically since the last Presidential election. grin

This era is past tense na. The election is gone and igbo people are learning the lessons u wanted to teach them. Wake the fvck up.

Idiot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Smartguru1: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Please help and subscribe to my YouTube channel..and learn Smart home automation for free

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyeqedZuGrm60-CSExe9iA
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
SemperFid:

This era is past tense na. The election is gone and igbo people are learning the lessons i wanted to teach them. Wake the fvck up.

Idiot

Lol grin
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Abaniwealth(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Highways:
Story.... If you reach the fuel station, tell them you are an Agbado supporter.... They will sell to you at 200 naira.... 875naira is priced for the Obidients
Hehehehe,I like ur comment ooooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by gigfx: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alternatively

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by lascos912(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Ebola why?
please what is ebola or is it the virus one you are talking about
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by PrettyIfy7: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
and if you no show me where I campaign for him ehn

Me that is pdp man, how much was fuel in pdp time

E no reach the change on top the 800

Sorry oo. Your Monika says nzogbunzogbu which agbado supporters were using against obidients then.
PDP is a billion times better than this shit called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Luckysbab: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Our economy is in disarray
We said it that tinubu is a disaster...yet they stepped into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism...a dollar to naira is 950+...fuel price 600+ and they are still threatening to increase it...now diesel is 875+

If you are a true Nigerian and you can't allow an old sick man suffering parkinson disease with mental problem who is not aware of his environment to marry your daughter yet you forced the same person on over 200 million people after what we passed through for eight years in the hands of Buhari-tinubu Apc administration may you and your your children know no peace not only that may you and your children be harmed when revolution and cleasing start in Nigeria

The worse part of it now they will start to quote you and call you ipob not knowing that most of us are from South south
They will say we will wail for eight years ...they don't even know that most of us have enough money to survive we are just pitying them

Now, you are a BOT, repeating same trash?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by HNICEARTH: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
The master strategist is doing a great job. Let's just be patient . with time the benefits will pour-in in full measures of agbado, pressed down, shaken and runneth over.

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by ufuosman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
D country no balance

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Mummyfour(f): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:

I made my break during Buhari's tenure and benefited from the corruption of that government. I intend doing so with Ebola's government!!

Those who voted for Obi actually saw tomorrow. Just imagine what is going on now. It couldn't have been this worse with Obi as president.

This my comment is for sane Nigerians who want the progress of the country, and not some idiotic agbado munching and ronu wailing nitwits!! grin grin

NB: I'm not Igbo and don't really care who becomes president. I just want to continue cashing out in my business.
remember me in your cashing out abeg
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Mccullum: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Our economy is in disarray
We said it that tinubu is a disaster...yet they stepped into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism...a dollar to naira is 950+...fuel price 600+ and they are still threatening to increase it...now diesel is 875+

If you are a true Nigerian and you can't allow an old sick man suffering parkinson disease with mental problem who is not aware of his environment to marry your daughter yet you forced the same person on over 200 million people after what we passed through for eight years in the hands of Buhari-tinubu Apc administration may you and your your children know no peace not only that may you and your children be harmed when revolution and cleasing start in Nigeria

The worse part of it now they will start to quote you and call you ipob not knowing that most of us are from South south
They will say we will wail for eight years ...they don't even know that most of us have enough money to survive we are just pitying them

Billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Total Shege!

But I'm not bothered at all because I know in my heart that the increment will favour them and their rønu families worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Stevosty: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Yoruba ronu o, this is the opposite of what MKO Abiola promised. The heartless Abacha regime is even better.
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Dearlord(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is the hand work of the devil, the earlier we pray and fast the better for this country because there is nothing 🙏 prayers can not do
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Nwaotu10(m): 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
lascos912:
please what is ebola or is it the virus one you are talking about
grin grin
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Kaiser20: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Which kind nonsense be this na
Tinibu na the nenewed hope be this cheesy
Tinubu the developer couldn't help the Lagos state he developed
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by bayelsaowei(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
ojehmario1969:
Which kind nonsense be this na
Tinibu na the nenewed hope be this cheesy
hehehehehe

Wotowoto all the way... cool

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by willibounce1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:
This increments will definitely favor me and my family! grin No jokes!

I deal on PMS(fuel) and diesel in 3 states across the country!!

Some wasted tribalistic Nigerians will learn lesson!! I'm actually praying this Ebola regime continues! grin cheesy cheesy

The govt will continue for 8 good years. If you want to die, die. That's you and your family's headache.
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by chaloskyx: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
this is a welcome development the funds gotten from the removal of subsidy would be used to send tokens to the senators of the FRN for their vacation please Nigerians patronise the gas stations so we can fund the lavish lifestyles of our politicians God bless you as you do so
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by slowice(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nigerian politicians think governance is about throwing money around and forming godfather.

We came close to having a serious minded and corrupt free individual as president but myopic Tribalists said no.... They would rather support the gangster from their tribe.
That gangster and his gangs will bring this sick country to it's knees las las.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Reacts to Buhari's Unscheduled Return, Buhari's London trip stands / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / 500 Quran Reciters Pray For Buhari In Zamfara

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.