Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West (18181 Views)

Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara / National Assembly Vehicles: Contractors Petition Buhari, Demand ₦875 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by jahguide2268(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
We die here

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Ibadan3310: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
WAHALA PROMAX

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Peterpanny: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
If you are among those that voted for apc.
Bury your head in shame and beg God for forgiveness
You have sin against God.
You have sin against man.
And you have equally sin against humanity.

The country is bleeding seriously.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Spuggie: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/12/diesel-price-to-hit-n867-per-liter-in-lagos-n875-in-sw/

Amazing how no one calls Tinubu the master strategist any longer.

Jagaban sounds more like jaganshit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Curious345: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tinubu should leave aso rock now..

6 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Curious345: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
The president is working against Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by inibobo: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hi guys
Please follow me on Facebook at
Agboola Omobayonle (Pathfinder)
There are things we need to discuss which will be beneficial to us all...
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Curious345: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
The time. Has come for tinubu to. Leave

6 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zimzy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
This government is not in control of anything!

6 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by gloryman91: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just waiting for the better days soon.

NIGERIANS will have great benefits of succour during the reigns of Tinubu Shettima Administration In Sha Allah.

All these policies put in place by this Administration will benefit we the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by id4sho(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bulaba
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:
This increments will definitely favor me and my family! grin No jokes!

I deal on PMS(fuel) and diesel in 3 states across the country!!

Some wasted tribalistic Nigerians will learn lesson!! I'm actually praying this Ebola regime continues! grin cheesy cheesy
lol, as he dey favor you and your family one side

You go dey pay to ceaser woto woto in prices of other commodities

grin he no really favor any masses and their family

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Rhozabeth(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
No be die we dey so? How do companies want to survive, meaning morejobs will be lost!

6 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Streetdoctor: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, as he dey favor you and your family one side

You go dey pay to ceaser woto woto in prices of other commodities

grin he no really favor any masses and their family
It must favour me and my family. Una carry urinating Machine put as president. People wey well dey crack brain to govern na person wey no no en self una dey expect miracle from him
We do spend 50k fuel and diesel per week before May, ever since dis useless old full came to power, we are now spending 219,000 per week for fuel and diesel.
We had to ask some staff to wait behind first before any other thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by InvertedHammer: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
/
This is good news!

All those who bragged and taunted others about the huge crowds at APC Presidential rallies have all gone deaf and mute.😂😂😂 I hope they are getting discounted prices in everything.

Reality is awesome!

/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Sermwell:
This increments will definitely favor me and my family! grin No jokes!

I deal on PMS(fuel) and diesel in 3 states across the country!!

Some wasted tribalistic Nigerians will learn lesson!! I'm actually praying this Ebola regime continues! grin cheesy cheesy

You are still very pained that Peter Obi lost. Anyway at least you are able to fight depression, some have committed suicide because Obi's loss. Your comment shows you are going through a lot psychologically since the last Presidential election. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
grin cheesy

The Igbos are severely being thought hard political lessons

8 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Vadese1: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
This man call Tinubu, aka Escobar is gradually sinking the country. I was Buhari ardent critics I want to see him to apologise . Tinubu is the worst ever . He has come to destroy our country

5 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by gaventa: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
you all are stupid to keep attributing the election to tribalism, what exactly would your candidate have done better? remove subsidy and prices wouldd fall immediately or he would automatically improve the value of naira through what means exactly? igbos can vote obi but yorubas shouldnt because obi is god sent? because he changed anambra to dubai? would hehave had that number of vote if only igbos voted him? how exactly he go improve the naira value, i really want to know> a capitalist that only crated a beer company during his tenure is here shouting local production, una dey mad
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Our economy is in disarray
We said it that tinubu is a disaster...yet they stepped into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism...a dollar to naira is 950+...fuel price 600+ and they are still threatening to increase it...now diesel is 875+

If you are a true Nigerian and you can't allow an old sick man suffering parkinson disease with mental problem who is not aware of his environment to marry your daughter yet you forced the same person on over 200 million people after what we passed through for eight years in the hands of Buhari-tinubu Apc administration may you and your your children know no peace not only that may you and your children be harmed when revolution and cleasing start in Nigeria

The worse part of it now they will start to quote you and call you ipob not knowing that most of us are from South south
They will say we will wail for eight years ...they don't even know that most of us have enough money to survive we are just pitying them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by yahoodetector: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tinubu is the best president Nigeria will ever have. All these increase in petrol, diesel and dollars are the handwork of Peter Obi and IPOB.

Peter Obi is in charge of petrol. He is the one increasing the prices while Igbos are the ones behind the increase in dollar rate. grin grin grin

Una never chee chumchin

Ndiara!

12 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Streetdoctor: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are still very pained that Peter Obi lost. Anyway at least you are able to fight depression, some have committed suicide because Obi's loss. You comment shows you are going through a lot psychologically. grin
See pain in all your comment. Lolssssss

12 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by thesicilian: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Agbado master wan use our money fight Niger.

All I know is that it will favor me and my family, chikena cool
It's actually about monkeys. Monkeys who think they can drive the car better because the owner is having issues with it. You missed your own point.

8 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Okoroawusa: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I don't regret voting for him on the 25th of February 2023. If the price of fuel like let it be #10, Obidients will still have something to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Tayorshd87: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

See pain in all your comment. Lolssssss

That's what I told him too. cheesy
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Ubdavison: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
U go explain taya

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by starstaz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Kukuma Kill D Weak
👀

🐸

👀

2 Likes

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Streetdoctor: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's what I told him too. cheesy

Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

It must favour me and my family. Una carry urinating Machine put as president. People wey well dey crack brain to govern na person wey no no en self una dey expect miracle from him
We do spend 50k fuel and diesel per week before May, ever since dis useless old full came to power, we are now spending 219,000 per week for fuel and diesel.
We had to ask some staff to wait behind first before any other thing.
so na me put am as president abi

When i no be Yoruba or drunk
Re: Diesel Price To Hit ₦867 Per Liter In Lagos, ₦875 In South-West by Sermwell(m): 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are still very pained that Peter Obi lost. Anyway at least you are able to fight depression, some have committed suicide because Obi's loss. You comment shows you are going through a lot psychologically. grin
I made my break during Buhari's tenure and benefited from the corruption of that government. I intend doing so with Ebola's government!!

Those who voted for Obi actually saw tomorrow. Just imagine what is going on now. It couldn't have been this worse with Obi as president.

This my comment is for sane Nigerians who want the progress of the country, and not some idiotic agbado munching and ronu wailing nitwits!! grin grin

NB: I'm not Igbo and don't really care who becomes president. I just want to continue cashing out in my business.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? / Many Dead As Insurgents Assail Security Formations In Damaturu / Ortom/Wike Feud: Rivers PDP Chairman Invites Ortom To Rivers For Project Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.