Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths (7942 Views)

Don’t Despair, We’ll Retrieve Our Stolen Mandate, Atiku Tells Supporters / ‘Don’t Despair Over Osun, Victory Awaits Tinubu In 2023’ - Support Group / Democracy Day: Don’t Despair, APC Will Soon Be History - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Hotwest: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
Chucks13:
Sorry I'm not part of the youth you are talking to ok.

I'm not despair a bit and all I stand for is you Bitter Obi no matter how hard you try you will never rule Nigeria take that to your Fidelity Bank sir.
sharaap u poor man full of hate
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
MisterBanny:
I'm almost losing it sir. The cost of living is on the rise daily. I can't just cope any longer. The hardship is too much to bear. The hunger is twisting my intestines. No job, any site jobs are unavailable cos nobody is building anymore. I don't have the strength to continue anymore. I'm weak and weary.
Who can please help me with something to buy food and eat pls. Anything at all. Anything pls in God's name. Kindly DM me pls

People who have idiots as fathers are always quick to say stupid things about other people's fathers.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Godsonkemz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Obi is just a definition of a selfless leader, and like true shepherd who is willing to sacrifice his comfort to serve and safeguard his flocks.

Ebola can buy his way into Aso rock but he will never buy the love, confidence and trust Nigerians have on Obi.

Daddy come and rescue our beloved country from the renewed wicked hands of the cabals that have held power for so long.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Okay, I think it's about time someone starts posting about atiku too...
Atiku and Obi share the same support base and right now they are focused on Obi thereby freezing Atiku out in the cold in terms of social media coverage. Also Peter Obi is from the tribe with the most social media presence in Africa. You can argue it but it's a fact. No matter how illiterate an Igbo person is, he or she has one social media account or the other. We have the power to influence and shape public opinion on any issue.
So you see why you barely feel Atiku's presence on social media?
Peter Obi really did Atiku "bad thing" in the last election but who doesn't want political power?
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Nazgul:
I was discussing with a friend who voted for APC during the just concluded election. He was telling me that Peter Obi is good but Tinubu has more experience that's why he voted for him (Tinubu)

This dude was still was still telling me to give Tinubu more time, that he believes that Tinubu would deliver.

The sad reality here is that even if the tribunal cancels the last election on the grounds of election malpractices across the federation and calls for fresh elections, Tinubu would still win.

All he has to do is to make a public broadcast and tell his brainless supporters that he has acknowledged his wrongs and he's ready to correct them.

His hungry supporters who can't even afford 2 meals a day would tribalize his statement and call him a man of honour, that it takes a man of honour and integrity to admit that he's wrong. They would go on to ask how many Igbo leaders has ever come out openly to admit that they failed.

And on the stated day of the election, they'll come out in their thousands to vote for him again. Then complain when the suffering becomes unbearable.

Bigots are the easiest people to deceive on this planet, that's why they're always poor, cos all you have to do is to blame the other tribe and they'll rally round you and give you their support even though you're a known thief like Gandollar.

Praying for Nigeria is a waste of prayer which even God himself wouldn't answer. The solution is to raise money and leave.
Bro see ehn, I have stopped anything give away.

I don't give or help any how, like I do before. And I don't care if the person haven't eaten since morning.

I see people suffering, they can't even pay their transport fare, and if you ask them, wasn't it tinubu you voted for, they will like just to collect from you, and once you give them, they will still vote for tinubu.

Most Indigenous companies have refused to increase salary,and alot of youths are living in penury. Yet the same being will still vote for his/her tribe, even when it's obvious the candidate won't deliver.

Nigerians are the cause of the current situation of the country not the politicians.

And this poverty, it will choke the poor real hard this time.

1 Like

Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by RingRoadMafia: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
MisterBanny:
. I'm weak and weary.
Who can please help me with something to buy food and eat pls. Anything at all. Anything pls in God's name. Kindly DM me pls

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise nlfpmod
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by siraj1402(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Augla1:

You guys are just bunch of idiots spreading your hates on a deadbeat platform like nairaland
You can't raise your head where intelligent discussions are held
Your father is an idiot.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by siraj1402(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Ndi ara
Ndi ara your father.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by ElSudani: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
He lost an election and refused to concede but he is lecturing the youth about their future he helped to ruin by stealing from the Anambra people.
Ogboju Ole.

1 Like

Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by MisterBanny(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 Dominique Oam4j Justwise nlfpmod

Oloriburuku
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Nazgul: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bunkbars:
Bro see ehn, I have stopped anything give away.

I don't give or help any how, like I do before. And I don't care if the person haven't eaten since morning.

I see people suffering, they can't even pay their transport fare, and if you ask them, wasn't it tinubu you voted for, they will like just to collect from you, and once you give them, they will still vote for tinubu.

Most Indigenous companies have refused to increase salary,and alot of youths are living in penury. Yet the same being will still vote for his/her tribe, even when it's obvious the candidate won't deliver.

Nigerians are the cause of the current situation of the country not the politicians.

And this poverty, it will choke the poor real hard this time.
It's like you've even noticed that begging has increased. Like you can hardly walk for 2 minutes on major roads in Lagos without someone approaching you to beg.

It's getting out of hand. Even if you park anywhere, within minutes, guys would start coming to beg you for money.

But for me, nothing concern me. You see this renewed shege era, everyone must answer their Papa name.

Shi-shi I'm not giving, if you're hungry go to Tinubu's house at Burdillion and collect money, or meet MC Oluomo. My money is for my own survival.

When they're tired of suffering, they'll vote in good leaders.

1 Like

Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Funflipper: 1:53am On Aug 13, 2023
tobyjacky:
Pretend asides, Obi's undying love by the youths sends a message to the politicians on the Nigerian state

But where was this undying love when he was governor of Anambra? You guys should be weary of sudden/conditional love because it will hurt you at the end of the day.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Mcadamson: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2023
The online president is talking as usual 😃😃😃
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Alliswell248: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2023
tobyjacky:
Pretend asides, Obi's undying love by the youths sends a message to the politicians on the Nigerian state

Get a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on delivery
Please drop us your Company Name for your Logo here
https://forms.gle/H54FwsKfb7jdTyyq5
_

The same man who didn't conduct a single LG election in 8 years has suddenly become your hero....
The same man who saved 5m usd belonging to anambra in a bank where he has a major interest.
The same man who invested Anambra money in a beer business who Soludo said it is next to nothing.
I can continue....

Nigeria would be great.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by ogbe88(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
ElSudani:
He lost an election and refused to concede but he is lecturing the youth about their future he helped to ruin by stealing from the Anambra people.
Ogboju Ole.
Who is this lunatic.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Lovelive: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
Trash !

IconicR:
The president that never was.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Lovelive: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Garbage !

siraj1402:
I beg make person help me to ask the stinging Pandora if he has found his phone.
Quote me if na your father I dey talk to.
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by MITCHELL96: 2:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Nazgul:
I was discussing with a friend who voted for APC during the just concluded election. He was telling me that Peter Obi is good but Tinubu has more experience that's why he voted for him (Tinubu)

This dude was still was still telling me to give Tinubu more time, that he believes that Tinubu would deliver.

The sad reality here is that even if the tribunal cancels the last election on the grounds of election malpractices across the federation and calls for fresh elections, Tinubu would still win.

All he has to do is to make a public broadcast and tell his brainless supporters that he has acknowledged his wrongs and he's ready to correct them.

His hungry supporters who can't even afford 2 meals a day would tribalize his statement and call him a man of honour, that it takes a man of honour and integrity to admit that he's wrong. They would go on to ask how many Igbo leaders has ever come out openly to admit that they failed.

And on the stated day of the election, they'll come out in their thousands to vote for him again. Then complain when the suffering becomes unbearable.

Bigots are the easiest people to deceive on this planet, that's why they're always poor, cos all you have to do is to blame the other tribe and they'll rally round you and give you their support even though you're a known thief like Gandollar.

Praying for Nigeria is a waste of prayer which even God himself wouldn't answer. The solution is to raise money and leave.

And you still call that @$$hole your 'friend'? 😑🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by emmaodet: 4:32am On Aug 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Hmmmmmmm
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Chapii: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2023
Nazgul:

Tinubu will not win. There will be no structure (senatorial & HOR APC candidates) to help him at the polling units. Meanwhile No El-Rufai, Wike and gandollar are no longer sitting governors. So where will he get the base votes upon which he will rig
Re: World Youths Day: Don’t Despair, Obi Urges Nigerian Youths by Augla1: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2023
siraj1402:
Your father is an idiot.
Is that all you've got to say ?
That still goes further to showcase what an irredeemable Idiot you are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pan-african TVC News To Start 24-hour Broadcasting From November / Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? / Meet The Man That Stood Up For Nigerians In China and his state of origin(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.