Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships (45404 Views)

Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Voicetoday: 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Seyi Vibez and Shallipopi Celebrate at Back Stage after Performance and Successful O2 Indigo Concert

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2bNW6eTBws
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by gideonvalor98(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's are immensely gifted. kiss

The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness.

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

What are igbos subjected to? This victim mentality and entitlement your igbos have is your problem. You're solely the enemy of yourself. You can't be repeating things same way and get different result..NO! You can't have this kind of mindset and go FAR.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by occfx: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Racoon:
16-year-old Chioma Opara scores 9As in WAEC,345 in JAMB, wins $340,000 scholarships to abroad universities.
https://www.scholarshipregion.com/16-year-old-nigerian-girl-scores-9as-in-waec-345-in-jamb-wins-340000-scholarships-to-us-universities/

It's only IPOB girls can do this... We know where others belong
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Zeezenho: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
In every circumstance igbos always find their way up. She sat at home twenty percent of her academic years and still came out best.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Benrosaria(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Joint admission matriculation board which don't exist, outside Africa, is giving scholarship to someone to go outside Africa. Why is it joint in Africa?

Education is eventual useless.

So the teachers that made her get that high score were from University of Canada and america
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by DaRuud(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wetin Alamajiri , that he can't be recognised , Salmanu Isa had 9 A1s and 347 in his JAMB examination

Racoon:
16-year-old Chioma Opara scores 9As in WAEC,345 in JAMB, wins $340,000 scholarships to abroad universities.
https://www.scholarshipregion.com/16-year-old-nigerian-girl-scores-9as-in-waec-345-in-jamb-wins-340000-scholarships-to-us-universities/

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by DaRuud(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wetin Alamajiri , that he can't be recognised , Salmanu Isa had 9 A1s and 347 in his JAMB examination .

Racoon:

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by DaRuud(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wetin Alamajiri from the North do , that he can't be recognised , Salmanu Isa had 9 A1s and 347 in his JAMB examination .

Racoon:

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by OriOko88(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
This neck pressing is too much o cheesy

Some people are in severe pain .

We no send Thier papa

Each time I look at Igbo future

It's so so bright grin
Yes. Ibos future is so bright in different prisons in india,Malaysia,Singapore,and Philippines
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Alpharey: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
UnimkeAk:

But your tribe are the major drug dealers tanishing the counties image abroad.
Facts

You all should be happy for a Tinubu presidency

Why is it that anytime drug is mentioned, Tinubu's name will be mentioned also. And you just did that now.. why.❓❓❓
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Alpharey: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
OriOko88:

Yes. Ibos future is so bright in different prisons in india,Malaysia,Singapore,and Philippines

And you are typing from an IDP camp now. Chaaiii, so sorry.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by OriOko88(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Alpharey:

And you are typing from an IDP camp now. Chaaiii, so sorry.
If I'm typing from an idp camp,I can bet u most of ur ibo pals are there with me. Cos we have more ibos living in d southwest than d east.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Proudlyomonna: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yolobas will start hating now.

Must You do this tribal hate and bull crap all the time undecided

Don't do this your rubbish tribal hate claiming to be Igbo so you don't attract unnecessary curse on your head.

The great Igbo Tribe do not have time for senseless tribal hate all We do is go out there and do the doings of ODUGWU like dis beautiful Ada OWERRI has just done.

Shun senseless tribal hate.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Dearlord(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2023
All this are happening because boys have left academic for girls to concentrate fully in keyboard

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by MadarasBlade(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
Acidosis:
A clear evidence of innate brilliance. Some people were born with a higher retentive capacity.
Every human is only equal under the law, not genetics. Man pass man
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Man90(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
They have joined yahoo
Oritna94:
Where are all the brilliant boys? Is it only girls??

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by yetunsbay(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
Curious345:
Most girls her age in the SW are busy having kids and following yahoo boys.

Yoruba land is gone
rubbish
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by KwuoteYourFada: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2023
HBB1:

When your ancestors were dancing naked by the fire, the Yorubas had UK trained Doctors.

How can you compare the history of a people that formed an empire and others that lived in small clans in the forest.

No be only badasses...
🤣

My ancestors are not your ancestors mate grin no cap

We built nsude pyramids grin

Igbo-ukwu bronze arts are the first of it kind in subsahara Africa grin even before Benin bronze works

We literally wrote and read in nsịbịdị akagu hieroglyphs that predates Christ grin

Your ancestors that time were being chased by Dahomey women grin

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by gaskiyamagana: 12:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:

The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness.

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.
Shut up.
A tribe that is destined to suffer in Nigeria will suffer. It is senseless for that tribe to be blaming or wishing other tribes his bad destiny in the project called Nigeria.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by bobntu: 12:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Unfortunately her career potentials within Nigeria could be limited by virtue of her state of origin. Of course the global arena would welcome her with open arms.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by bobntu: 12:41am On Aug 13, 2023
Anakukwa aka ebea?
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Sholuwa241: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
This news will surely bring weeping and gnashing of teeth in some particular brown roof towns and villages. Let me enjoy my Egusi soup in peace abeg.

This guy u wicked sha , na lagh I they for my bed just they lagh only the brown sick word bust my head

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by PureFace1(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Guyman01:
Instead of making snide comments we need to find out why the Igbos are outstanding in academics, technology and trading.

I went to fix my car with a Yoruba mechanic, he struggled with it and couldn't fix it, then I took it to an Igbo guy who claimed he will fix it and billed me and he succeeded.

Now this is what happened, the Igbo guy knows that he doesn't know the problem with the car, he then called another mechanic a Berom guy from Plateau State who is an expert on such issues to do the work in his workshop while pretending as if he was giving him directives as the boss, that's wisdom and my car was fixed in a very short time.

I came back to the Yoruba guy and explained to him that because he wanted to eat alone thats why he failed, he should always have the contacts of those who are better than him in certain areas and whenever he has difficulties he should contact them, all that customers want is to see their cars fixed and that's exactly what the guy did and I was satisfied.

All these hogwash because an Igbo girl got 9A in WAEC like there are not Yoruba that performed very well in their WAEC too

What should Yoruba say on a thread of this Yoruba girl that scored 9 A in Waec too ?

Inferiority complex will kill you,

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by PureFace1(m): 1:54am On Aug 13, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
This news will surely bring weeping and gnashing of teeth in some particular brown roof towns and villages. Let me enjoy my Egusi soup in peace abeg.

You think Yoruba students are not clearing their Waec result because it is not posted on Nairaland ? lol

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Igbokwechika101(m): 2:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Nice one
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by nony43(m): 2:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:

True.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by nony43(m): 2:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Guyman01:
Instead of making snide comments we need to find out why the Igbos are outstanding in academics, technology and trading.

I went to fix my car with a Yoruba mechanic, he struggled with it and couldn't fix it, then I took it to an Igbo guy who claimed he will fix it and billed me and he succeeded.

Now this is what happened, the Igbo guy knows that he doesn't know the problem with the car, he then called another mechanic a Berom guy from Plateau State who is an expert on such issues to do the work in his workshop while pretending as if he was giving him directives as the boss, that's wisdom and my car was fixed in a very short time.

I came back to the Yoruba guy and explained to him that because he wanted to eat alone thats why he failed, he should always have the contacts of those who are better than him in certain areas and whenever he has difficulties he should contact them, all that customers want is to see their cars fixed and that's exactly what the guy did and I was satisfied.

Na so we de do business for Aba. Exactly this way. I don’t always have the goods but I must know someone that has it.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by SWATMan: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking AGAINST them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

You said it all
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Mozegee: 2:52am On Aug 13, 2023
Why always them
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Alpharey: 2:53am On Aug 13, 2023
OriOko88:

If I'm typing from an idp camp,I can bet u most of ur ibo pals are there with me. Cos we have more ibos living in d southwest than d east.

Asi asi. Most Igbos live more comfortably than you lots. Funny enough, anybody that sells gala is tagged an Igbo man according to Nairaland miscreants. All those people that sell agbo and man power, who are they. There is no IDP camp in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Racoon:
Doe she looks like someone who forged certificates to arrive @ stardom? Have you heard that she do cocaine or heroin before? You better don't stain this daughter of alaigbo with a drug baron who forfeited $460, 000 for drug running in a Chicago court many years before she was born.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.