Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships (45502 Views)

Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by lolu2019: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Reason why I hate schools in Nigeria.they only celebrate those ones that are good academically as if they have reasonable jobs for them at the end of the day.what about others that are good in sports.who is going to give those ones scholarship.eye service country.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Justiceleague1: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Throwback:
I already asserted that many more students with full distinctions in their WAEC results exist.

It is never 1 or 2 or 3.

Many schools always have 1 or 2 or 3, so nationally it is always more than a few.

Nobody asked you,keep your weeping and lamentations and bad belle to yaself,thank you very much grin

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by KwuoteYourFada: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2023
This neck pressing is too much o cheesy

Some people are in severe pain .

We no send Thier papa

Each time I look at Igbo future

It's so so bright grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by twosquare(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
Such brains are not needed here yet. She should school abroad and transfer to US or CA for better prospects where her brains can be rewarded.

If not, those who are shouting Igbo Amaka will just discover that she will be a servant-girl for one gworo-eating dirty teeth of one certificateless or primary school cert man, protesting her non-paid allowance.salary. grin grin grin

Nigeria wey don render many brains useless...

Good luck, girl.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Ashawoman82: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
spencekat:
For primary and secondary school mostly.
oga u lie, generally women get brain pass men, that's how God designed it bro while we have edge over them with strenght, they have edge over us in terms of intelligence and wisdom... Why few women were among the early inventors in science was due to how partiachial the whole world was, then. In terms of skills and strength a man has better edge..

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by DesChyko: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Throwback:
Don't say someone is the best when we know many more had the same excellent results as proven by this particular topic.

The OP didn't say anyone is best. Everyone who got 9 A1s will be celebrated. Stop crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Kay25(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's are immensely gifted. kiss

The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness.

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.
There are always exceptional humans being in every race it's not just in igboland..the last time u harness ur potential it was to break Nigeria and u failed
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Justiceleague1: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Throwback:

The tribalism in your head and heart would not let you reason well.

This thread itself is a justification of my post on a previous thread.

Don't say someone is the best when we know many more had the same excellent results as proven by this particular topic.
Sifia pains raised to the power 10 grin grin grin

Ajoka lamentations grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by kindlyheart: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
Imagine If Biafra wasn't forcefully destroyed, only God knows how developed Igbo land would have been by now
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Grace001: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
This is what we want from academic world, encourage good brains. Not all this bbn naija paying millions for immorality

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by yommen: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Guyman01:
Instead of making snide comments we need to find out why the Igbos are outstanding in academics, technology and trading.

I went to fix my car with a Yoruba mechanic, he struggled with it and couldn't fix it, then I took it to an Igbo guy who claimed he will fix it and billed me and he succeeded.

Now this is what happened, the Igbo guy knows that he doesn't know the problem with the car, he then called another mechanic a Berom guy from Plateau State who is an expert on such issues to do the work in his workshop while pretending as if he was giving him directives as the boss, that's wisdom and my car was fixed in a very short time.

I came back to the Yoruba guy and explained to him that because he wanted to eat alone thats why he failed, he should always have the contacts of those who are better than him in certain areas and whenever he has difficulties he should contact them, all that customers want is to see their cars fixed and that's exactly what the guy did and I was satisfied.

You have a problem of complex, inferiority complex I would say. You always end up dragging Yorubas to your issues. Why? Look at all the story you told just to discredit Yorubas. Little time, you will now start crying of hate when Yorubas reply you. Imagine.

Are there not stories of greedy people even in the Bible This post of yours only display your hatred towards Yorubas. See, Yorubas are among the best brains in Nigeria, take it or leave it. If you list 10 names of outstanding performances among Nigerians, no less than 5 names is Yoruba.

Instead of you to enjoy the story of ibo success, you called out Yoruba. Why not call any other tribe among all the over 400 tribes in Nigeria? It only shows you have a strong feeling of hate towards us but hey, we don't care actually but guy, try change because we Yorubas have set the pace from time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by yahoodetector: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
Babaibe:
keep fooling yourself alaigbo.Na one indian man dey award scholarship with waec.No toefl or SAT. Shared the yankee and canada scholarship letter.

No die of heart attack due to painmenet o

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by KwuoteYourFada: 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
francotunsco:

It seems these peeps are picking up. I hope they can sustain it.
If they sustain this beautiful momentun in the next 50years and Yoruba's relax for the same period, maybe they may match Yoruba's long-standing educational legacy. I doubt the possibility though!
the only time you guys were better was after the war Igbos had no free education the west had . Most of them learnt trade

Igbos were badasses they even became first indigenous VCS in many of your institutions then

You've lie too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Menclothing: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
Girls are always topping scores where are guys

Congratulations girl

Promo sales

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by shantti(m): 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Igbo Amaka, Asiwaju's baby girl. Keep making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud.

Retract this statement asap.
She is not in any way affiliated to a drug addict

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Finestgurlie(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2023
Curious345:
Most girls her age in the SW are busy having kids and following yahoo boys.

Yoruba land is gone
Hahahahaha
MS247 is crying
children of God are dancing
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by slowice(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Is like waec and jamb belongs to igbos now... Na back to back matter.

I ve counted several straight As in waec all eastsiderz grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
shantti:

Retract this statement asap.
She is not in any way affiliated to a drug addict
Is she not a Nigerian and is Asiwaju not the president
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
francotunsco:

It seems these peeps are picking up. I hope they can sustain it.
If they sustain this beautiful momentun in the next 50years and Yoruba's relax for the same period, maybe they may match Yoruba's long-standing educational legacy. I doubt the possibility though!

Longstanding my foot.
Aside the immediate post war period, which other time has the Yorubas surpassed the Igbos in education?
From cut off marks to statistics of graduates and professors , which tribe do you think ranks highest since 1990 ? Better Google it and stop whining about legacy.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by yesloaded: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
Igbo Amaka

Proudly made in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by shantti(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
IconicR:
Is she not a Nigerian and is Asiwaju not the president

She is now Nigerian cos achieved a feat, had it been she did something bad, u will tag her Biafran, ipob, Afghan-Eastern.

Nigeria is president less for ur information
Why r u forcing that man on people's throats. Even buhari was not rejected like this even though he was hated

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Cj4charles(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
UnimkeAk:

But your tribe are the major drug dealers tanishing the counties image abroad.
Facts

You all should be happy for a Tinubu presidency
Tinubu the first drug lord to be elected president 😅😅

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Rolings: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Quest7777:

if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

Like what and what exactly?
You people are still deceiving yourself and haven't learnt that All your attempts at revisionism will fall yakata.

If you are not igbo you will feel exactly the way other Nigerians feel about igbos..... Pray tell how come no single ibo leader was murdered by the gang of mainly south eastern soldiers in January 1966.....while mercilessly massacring leaders of other tribes..?
I know most igbos don't realize the gravity of what happened....reason for all the grandstanding of igbos..... the reason why other Nigerians don't and won't trust you is that we knew your leaders got info about the coup and all ran away leaving the leaders of other tribes vulnerable....this is seen as an act of collaboration with the coupists and a betrayal of the Nigerian state.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
And the Ronu's let the group chat.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by yommen: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Curious345:
Most girls her age in the SW are busy having kids and following yahoo boys.

Yoruba land is gone

Habba! Yoruba land gone because an Igbo girl got 9As? Well, this kind of result is not strange to Yorubas na. Why are you this daft self.? Little time, you will start crying of being hated. I can't imagine myself saying ibo land is gone because of a Yoruba girl's waec result. It only shows your inferiority complex and hatred for a healthy competition.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Ortega777: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Congratulations babygirl.
Go abroad and make Nigeria proud!
Continue to shine world over
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Fugazy2023: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2023
Igbo this igno that
.awon mumu... most of them here are gala sellers and are also igbos o
Awon asinwin cheesy grin
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by PepeXKermit: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Miravik900:

Omo girls get brain pass boys for book ooo

It is a lie. There are many factors as to why women seem to be doing better academically.

Most male students never see the need to piblicize thsir academic succeses lile this and women are always more celebrsted than me.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Mrbenny001: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
Omo some pikin Sabi book oo...more win for her..
This Naira land is already stinking with all these useless tribalistic comments from all these olodo people

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Frontend: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Queen spotted
Not all this one's wey dey Lagos empty
If I date finish I go marry better man nonsense as if better men na fool
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Boyjaco: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
306million naira
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Entanglement: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2023
Racoon:
16-year-old Chioma Opara scores 9As in WAEC,345 in JAMB, wins $340,000 scholarships to abroad universities.
https://www.scholarshipregion.com/16-year-old-nigerian-girl-scores-9as-in-waec-345-in-jamb-wins-340000-scholarships-to-us-universities/
what of that yam leg scammer?
What did she score in waec?
Let us see if she is really intelligent before that false children of Israel started playing the victim card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.