Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships (45401 Views)

Meet Linus Opara, A High Ranking Nigerian Professional In South Africa / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Elidrisy20: 5:41am On Aug 13, 2023
How comes?
Pesin wea sidon @ home from Monday to Friday, go make these results, there's miracle in that school
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by GorillaApp(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2023
Guyman01:
Instead of making snide comments we need to find out why the Igbos are outstanding in academics, technology and trading.

I went to fix my car with a Yoruba mechanic, he struggled with it and couldn't fix it, then I took it to an Igbo guy who claimed he will fix it and billed me and he succeeded.

Now this is what happened, the Igbo guy knows that he doesn't know the problem with the car, he then called another mechanic a Berom guy from Plateau State who is an expert on such issues to do the work in his workshop while pretending as if he was giving him directives as the boss, that's wisdom and my car was fixed in a very short time.

I came back to the Yoruba guy and explained to him that because he wanted to eat alone thats why he failed, he should always have the contacts of those who are better than him in certain areas and whenever he has difficulties he should contact them, all that customers want is to see their cars fixed and that's exactly what the guy did and I was satisfied.
This made me laugh but it is true. The Igbo man is creative to a dizzying degree

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Omo girls get brain pass boys for book ooo

Big fat lie.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Akuruoulo(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Racoon:
16-year-old Chioma Opara scores 9As in WAEC,345 in JAMB, wins $340,000 scholarships to abroad universities.
https://www.scholarshipregion.com/16-year-old-nigerian-girl-scores-9as-in-waec-345-in-jamb-wins-340000-scholarships-to-us-universities/
IGBO BIAFRAN GIRL
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Lindseyrd: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:
Igbo's are immensely gifted. kiss

The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness.

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.
Is that you have to be involved in criminalities of drugs dealing all over the world?Lets assume that Nigeria offended you.Did Singapore,South Africa,Malaysia,India,UAE etc offended you too?There are no genuine Igbo business person but drug dealers
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by UnimkeAk(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Cj4charles:
Tinubu the first drug lord to be elected president ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

And you should be happy , na una constituency.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by lokito: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2023
My friend's 15 years old son scored higher

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by UnimkeAk(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2023
Alpharey:

Why is it that anytime drug is mentioned, Tinubu's name will be mentioned also. And you just did that now.. why.โ“โ“โ“

And you should be happy..

Atleast your drug dealing tribe now has representation in the FG.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by emonis88: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2023
This has started another tribal war of WAEC results btw Igbo n Yoruba on Nairaland. Nairaland go explode o!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by streetsoldier1(m): 8:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:

The day Nigeria starts harnessing the numerous intelligent potentials in Igboland, is the day Nigeria starts embarking on the journey to greatness.

And for those Igbophobia tribes speaking against them, if your tribe is subjected to what Igbo's have gone through in this Geographical Contraption called Nigeria, you will be far worse.

A girl in Akure had better score even crushed SAT yet not one made noise cos its not new to yorubas.... There are thousands of yoruba kids with similar feat we no dey hear noise.... Lets celebrate the bright minds without painting tribes

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Denko2721987(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2023
How come they are mostly girls.. what's happening with boys??
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by kenx1(m): 9:16am On Aug 13, 2023
Guyman01:
Instead of making snide comments we need to find out why the Igbos are outstanding in academics, technology and trading.

I went to fix my car with a Yoruba mechanic, he struggled with it and couldn't fix it, then I took it to an Igbo guy who claimed he will fix it and billed me and he succeeded.

Now this is what happened, the Igbo guy knows that he doesn't know the problem with the car, he then called another mechanic a Berom guy from Plateau State who is an expert on such issues to do the work in his workshop while pretending as if he was giving him directives as the boss, that's wisdom and my car was fixed in a very short time.

I came back to the Yoruba guy and explained to him that because he wanted to eat alone thats why he failed, he should always have the contacts of those who are better than him in certain areas and whenever he has difficulties he should contact them, all that customers want is to see their cars fixed and that's exactly what the guy did and I was satisfied.

We eat lots of vegetable

1 Like

Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by BlissGod: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

My ancestors are not your ancestors mate grin no cap

We built nsude pyramids grin

Igbo-ukwu bronze arts are the first of it kind in subsahara Africa grin even before Benin bronze works

We literally wrote and read in nsแป‹bแป‹dแป‹ akagu hieroglyphs that predates Christ grin

Your ancestors that time were being chased by Dahomey women grin

Can you people Leave me alone, am tired of laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by BlissGod: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

My ancestors are not your ancestors mate grin no cap

We built nsude pyramids grin

Igbo-ukwu bronze arts are the first of it kind in subsahara Africa grin even before Benin bronze works

We literally wrote and read in nsแป‹bแป‹dแป‹ akagu hieroglyphs that predates Christ grin

Your ancestors that time were being chased by Dahomey women grin

Can you people Leave me alone, am tired of laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by goodnessme1(f): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Must You do this tribal hate and bull crap all the time undecided

Don't do this your rubbish tribal hate claiming to be Igbo so you don't attract unnecessary curse on your head.

The great Igbo Tribe do not have time for senseless tribal hate all We do is go out there and do the doings of ODUGWU like dis beautiful Ada OWERRI has just done.

Shun senseless tribal hate.
Go and sit down.

You want those that will never like you to love you.

Ezigbo Mmadu๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Proudlyomonna: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2023
goodnessme1:
Go and sit down.

You want those that will never like you to love you.

Ezigbo Mmadu๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Fiakwa see mentality undecided

I don't expect less from a brainwashed ipob man claiming to be a woman for whatever reasons.

What is the sensibility of joining ragamuffins to do senseless tribal hate when You can just do the doings of odogwu and let ndi nchu continue to wail??

I bu ezigbo iti.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by ariesbull: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2023
UnimkeAk:

But your tribe are the major drug dealers tanishing the counties image abroad.
Facts

You all should be happy for a Tinubu presidency

Just like Baba blank Blu forfeited 400k USD
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by ufuosman(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Congrats
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Alpharey: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
UnimkeAk:

And you should be happy..

Atleast your drug dealing tribe now has representation in the FG.

So Jagabantis is a drug dealer. Please answer me
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by goodnessme1(f): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Fiakwa see mentality undecided

I don't expect less from a brainwashed ipob man claiming to be a woman for whatever reasons.

What is the sensibility of joining ragamuffins to do senseless tribal hate when You can just do the doings of odogwu and let ndi nchu continue to wail??

I bu ezigbo iti.
Ewu go and defend the politician you're to defend here.

One Nigerian miscreants everywhere.

Ndi nzuzu.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Proudlyomonna: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ewu go and defend the politician you're to defend here.

One Nigerian miscreants everywhere.

Ndi nzuzu.

Ezi nwuru anwu, continue to join your criminal Simon epkerima and His goons of ipob criminals claiming freedom fighters, nothing will drag Igbo into your scam ipob.

We remain in Nija instead of following criminals, thugs,cultist to drag our dear Land into self destruct with their Taliban wannabe ipob scam struggle. It is only a foolish person like you that will doubt the fact that ipob is a BIG SCAM.

Efulefu,brainwashed ipob pig.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by TruthinAction: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
These students are living in good days. In our days, who dash you scholarship of the amount.

The shell oil scholarship I got in 1986 was 1,300 per year. It helped though cause you could feed with N100 in a month. Hostel accommodation was N90 per year. It was off course a federal university.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by seunodediranivy: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
[quote author=ariesbull post=125067274]Igbo and education....no wonder their region is fast developing and have the least indebtedness

Developing?, development is so massive, with ipob and terrorists?, development that is massive that they couldn't stay on their soil, time will tell sha.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by NIGERIAJAGA419: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Congratulations ๐Ÿพ dear. When IGALA girl can make us proud like this?
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by UnimkeAk(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alpharey:

So Jagabantis is a drug dealer. Please answer me
the records are there..

You are so myopic that you feel everybody that isnt Obidient supports the APC.

But your lot are perennial losers , whatever you guys support ends up losing
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Poleski: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Igbo Amaka, Asiwaju's baby girl. Keep making Asiwaju and Nigeria proud.

Your druglord who forged his certificates shouldn't be mentioned on this thread for any reason.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Poleski: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Quest7777:

True talk. They know Igbos are great, but jealousy and hatred wouldn't let them appreciate Ndigbo.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Poleski: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oritna94:
Where are all the brilliant boys? Is it only girls??

I had the same thought. They're busy chasing Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by KwuoteYourFada: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
BlissGod:

Can you people Leave me alone, am tired of laughing ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…
first sign of insanity
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by ezewealth(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
okoroemeka:
Ithat is called thinking out of the box,but sincerely there supposed to be a university course in economics on the Dynamics of the igbos,so students can learn how the heck this people work,my cousin is living in Angola for the past 5-7 years now,has huge property developments ongoing in enugu,he simply confessed to me that 80-90% of motor parts sellers in Angola are igbos,he sells Mercedes Benz parts in clegg street surulere before relocation to Angola,he further said it is almost the same in Mozambique,Namibia,Congo, equitorial guinea,etc,we don't joke with money pls
Exactly alot of nnewi guys are in angola, spare parts, I have a friend about traveling to the place for spare parts biz
Re: Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships by Alpharey: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
UnimkeAk:

the records are there..

You are so myopic that you feel everybody that isnt Obidient supports the APC.

But your lot are perennial losers , whatever you guys support ends up losing

Lies, we are winners. We make the best out of life. Ask the almajiris and agbadorians surviving only on watery iwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.