Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 (1432 Views)

Ex Super Eagles Players Arrive Kano To Flagoff Tinubu/shettima Presidential Camp / PDP Campaign Flagoff: Our Mission To Rescue, Rebuild Nigeria Has Begun - Saraki / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Nothing like sycophant I don't work for Soludo, most of you attacking him because of hatred, you know Soludo is currently working on many roads in Anambra, the empty brain that said no motorable road in Anambra I want you guys to mention the roads

I am from the same constituency with Soludo...aside clearing that emergency lake in Isuofia (IsuIgbo river), I am yet to see anything meaningful again...

I only pray the demolitions at Ekwulobia won't be left that way after grammar

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

All the roads in the major cities are dead... roads leading to major markets are dead...even the small portion before Afo igwe market that he wanted to clear the emergency lake since his inauguration is still that way till now
All the markets roads indeed, most of you are ignorant, Soludo is dualising Unizik junction to Isuanocha, Soludo reconstructing, INEC road, Rigina road, Club road, Roban to Alex Ekwueme square, Soludo is constructing many roads inside Awka, Sokoto road Onitsha, Okpoko road, Akpaka road Onitsha, Ekwulobia and so many others, you want him to turn Anambra around overnight

4 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

All the markets roads indeed, most of you are ignorant, Soludo is dualising Unizik junction to Isuanocha, Soludo reconstructing, INEC road, Rigina road, Club road, Roban to Alex Ekwueme square, Soludo is constructing many roads inside Awka, Sokoto road Onitsha, Okpoko road, Akpaka road Onitsha, Ekwulobia and so many others, you want him to turn Anambra around overnight

Oga, don't send me those beautiful propaganda pictures...

I live and do business in Anambra State...
How's Awka road that leads to Main Market, how's Ogidi/Ugwunwasike that leads to Building Material International Market? How's road to Ochanja? How's road to other markets? Leave propaganda and talk to the man ...he's doing badly notwithstanding the agbero he keeps changing uniform regularly to harass innocent poor masses

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

How's Awka road that leads to Main Market, how's Ogidi/Ugwunwasike that leads to Building Material International Market? How's road to Ochanja? How's road to other markets? Leave propaganda and talk to the man ...he's doing badly notwithstanding the agbero he keeps changing uniform regularly to harass innocent poor masses
No Soludo will reconstruct all the roads in Anambra within less than two years, so those pictures are now propaganda pictures I believe you don't know INEC road Awka, that's the road those pictures are just 2days old pictures, I passed through that roads this evening some section has been completed, I'm going out tomorrow to update ignorant minds like you, you will seat in your enclave thinking that Anambra revolve around you, no doubt there are bad roads but they're motorable but you guys failed to acknowledge that he is reconstructing many roads despite we are in raining season, below is ongoing dualisation of Unizik junction to Isuanocha,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGMTa1BsfdU
I'm going out tomorrow to capture some of the roads projects going on in Awka, Sunday is when I normally have time to tour within my locality, I'm busy man I don't work for Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Knetpro(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes, good one.

Clap for Soludo, the prof.
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by worksmart(m): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Soludo is a scammer, he starts projects that he has no intention of completing. Almost all the projects he starts are abandoned or progressing so slowly that it amounts to practicable abandonment.
Odin13:
How can one live in Anambra .. with the roads dirts and extreme ..fast degenerating environment.. and still make a bold statement.. that soludo is doing well

Soludo is fast becoming the worst governor after mbadinuju..

Pls let call this man out and stop hailing his stupidity..

The entire onitsha is an eyesore .. Nnewi is nothing to write about .. Awka is even worst.. Nkwelle .. no single good or motorable road in the entire Anambra ..

And yet this sycophants will come online to praise an idiot that has only increase tax by a 💯..

Op if soludo is working .. mention one road in Anambra that is motorable .. aside ..bridge head to ogbunike .. which is a federal road

For the ekwusilugo fly over .. you all can keep dreaming .. a man hope if to garner votes from that axis ..

Soludo has failed Anambra .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Workch: 4:15am On Aug 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

All the roads in Onitsha are motorable mention the roads including the bad ones you complained in Awka since you are normal anu
lol, entering ontisha from head bridge is not even motorable anymore. You are telling your self lies.
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe you're ignorant to know that road to Ochanaja has been awarded dualisation from Upper Iweka,, Ochanaja to Main Market to be dualise, they've given order for those that owns properties along that areas to remove them
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Workch: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Maybe you're ignorant to know that road to Ochanaja has been awarded dualisation from Upper Iweka,, Ochanaja to Main Market to be dualise, they've given order for those that owns properties along that areas to remove them
I will just wait until after 4 years. Let's see for how long you can defend this man
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Bestmanfornow: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2023
worksmart:
Soludo is a scammer, he starts projects that he has no intention of completing. Almost all the projects he starts are abandoned or progressing so slowly that it amounts to practicable abandonment.
same you I exposed after you posted pictures that he has abandoned , listen I don't work for Soludo but I hate lies all the projects he has awarded it ongoing not one has been abandon, those that were delaying he revoked their contact, you're not in Anambra but keep fooling yourself in faceless forum, most of the roads you claimed in your previous post he abandoned in Awka I will go round today to expose your lies
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by worksmart(m): 5:01am On Aug 13, 2023
When i challenged you to post photos of his completed projects , you couldn't. I don't want photos of "on-going" projects because that is part of his scam, he starts projects take photos of workers on the first couple of days then abandons. Any body can start project to claim "on-going" projects, but the goverments that completes projects are the serious ones.
Bestmanfornow:

same you I exposed after you posted pictures that he has abandoned , listen I don't work for Soludo but I hate lies all the projects he has awarded it ongoing not one has been abandon, those that were delaying he revoked their contact, you're not in Anambra but keep fooling yourself in faceless forum, most of the roads you claimed in your previous post he abandoned in Awka I will go round today to expose your lies
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Oga, you can insult from here till tomorrow. It doesn't change the fact that Soludo isn't doing well for now...

Maybe you're one of those key agbero he's changing uniforms to harass citizens for him. Why would I even take him or you serious? Soludo said lots of bad stuffs about agbero but ended up bringing something worse than agbero...

Awarding a road is one thing, delivering on it is another. Do you know how much revenue these markets generate for him daily yet there's no good road to access them and you're here asking people to mention roads that are not good.

INEC road and that Unizik Isuaniocha route are almost the same because they're interconnected and leads to the same place. Maybe he has an estate there hence his interest is sorting it out. Otherwise, no progressive mind will leave areas that generate millions daily for him to work on areas with far less potential. He's supposed to be an economist for God's sake.

Let him work please, we will celebrate him if he does...but for now, he's failing woefully. I pray he wakes up before it is too late.

Even Ekwulobia axis, I was there and saw only demolished structures and few piles of rod at the roundabout. It doesn't show any sign of seriousness Biko...
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Jcoleworld911: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Odin13:
How can one live in Anambra .. with the roads dirts and extreme ..fast degenerating environment.. and still make a bold statement.. that soludo is doing well

Soludo is fast becoming the worst governor after mbadinuju..

Pls let call this man out and stop hailing his stupidity..

The entire onitsha is an eyesore .. Nnewi is nothing to write about .. Awka is even worst.. Nkwelle .. no single good or motorable road in the entire Anambra ..

And yet this sycophants will come online to praise an idiot that has only increase tax by a 💯..

Op if soludo is working .. mention one road in Anambra that is motorable .. aside ..bridge head to ogbunike .. which is a federal road

For the ekwusilugo fly over .. you all can keep dreaming .. a man hope if to garner votes from that axis ..

Soludo has failed Anambra .

Focus on Abia your state, Soludo is doing perfectly well in Anambra

People in Anambra are seeing the good works he’s doing
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by osuofia2(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ngige remains the best governor of Anambra state. Follows by Willy Obiano.others are scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Ttipsy(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
osuofia2:
Ngige remains the best governor of Anambra state. Follows by Willy Obiano.others are scam
obviously
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by worksmart(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Obiano did not perform well but he was better than Obi and the present scammer SLOWudo, if only for the simple fact he built that small domestic airport.
osuofia2:
Ngige remains the best governor of Anambra state. Follows by Obiano.others are scam
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by osuofia2(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
worksmart:
Obiano did not perform well but he was better than Obi and the scammer SLOWudo, if only for the simple fact he built that small domestic airport.
That is why I say after Ngige is Obiano, Obi is only better than Mbadinuju. Soludo is trying
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Abufo: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Soludo is doing well and we are all seeing it but there was a governor in Anambra that was tagged social media governor, he never did anything tangible in Anambra state but miraculously turned overnight messiah. Miracle is happening sha.

Reno Omokri.......we know you by your stench!

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by worksmart(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
You mean Soludo is trying to succeed Mbadinuju as the worst governor.
osuofia2:

That is why I say after Ngige is Obiano, Obi is only better than Mbadinuju. Soludo is trying
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by ElSudani: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Soludo is working and we can all see it. Not some phantom investments that can only be described as next to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by osuofia2(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
worksmart:
You mean Soludo is trying to succeed Mbadinuju as the worst governor.
You too like Wahala
Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by Adaisback(f): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

All the roads in Onitsha are motorable mention the roads including the bad ones you complained in Awka since you are normal anu
Anambra 1st son, biko gwa soludo to stop flagging alone and try to complete some kwanu. If you enter inner amawbia streets no tiled road, same with Nibo . No be everybody get money to live in the mega city biko

1 Like

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by BeautifulMind2: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Adaisback:
Anambra 1st son, biko gwa soludo to stop flagging alone and try to complete some kwanu. If you enter inner amawbia streets no tiled road, same with Nibo . No be everybody get money to live in the mega city biko
Nne he is doing his best ignorant minds will appreciate him soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 by worksmart(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
It is only logical to assume that is SLoWudo's goal, since he is in the habit of starting projects and abandoning them.
osuofia2:

You too like Wahala

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Appointed As Monarch In Arochukwu Kingdom In Abia State / Election Magic: No Of Votes Exceed Number Of Accredited Voters In Imo Poll / 1 USD Dollar Equals 15,791.55 Indonesian Rupiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.