Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base (1562 Views)

A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2023
Dot in the circle, bla bla, landlocked bla bla bla, today the proud son of Ezikoba (The Chief of Naval Staff) in conjunction with the executive governor of Enugu state is set to build a Naval base in Ogurugu, Uzowuni, Nsukka, Enugu State.

The people who have been saying that South East is landlocked, what's going on, anyone interested in hitting Opobo by January next two years, for the numerous festivals let's hit it with the Rear Admiral Behind our sail, let the sea be still. As Obidient, I believe that we still have a nut to crack to prove the authenticity of the one who weild the mandate but while at that, Ijaw boys and ladies, we are coming, we are coming for fun with our people in Opobo and Bonny, keep some fish cause we bring the palm wine from Ezikoba.

Everything can be settled peacefully which is the best, let the sea be still, sons and daughters of the soil and the sea wants to set sail. No shaking.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by DeepThroater: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
There is a naval base in Lokoja .

Does that make Kogi a coastal state ?

Ewu

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by DeepThroater: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:
Dot in the circle, bla bla, landlocked bla bla bla, today the proud son of Ezikoba (The Chief of Naval Staff) in conjunction with the executive governor of Enugu state is set to build an a Naval base in Ogurugu, Uzowuni, Nsukka, Enugu State.

The people who have been saying that South East is landlocked, what's going on, anyone interested in hitting Opobo by January next two years, for the numerous festivals let's hit it with the Rear Admiral Behind our sales, let the sea be still. As Obidient, I believe that we still have a nut to crack to prove the authenticity of the one who weild the mandate but while at that, Ijaw boys and ladies, we are coming, we are coming for fun with our people in Opobo and Bonny, keep some fish cause we bring the palm wine from Ezikoba.

Everything can be settled peacefully which is the best, let the sea be still, sons and daughters of the soil and the sea wants to set sail. No shaking.

Bonny has banned Ibo vernacular .

I don't think they will be too pleased to have you guys around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

Ewu
Yes, Kogi has always been a coastal state, you have no technical or moral right to tell me what's a coastal state and what's not, for now, the territorial waters of Nigeria is the territorial waters of AlaIgbo, perhaps Nigeria regrettably ever seize we would know whose flag would sail which part of the sea

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Justiceleague1: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

Ewu
Better go and see a psychiatrist cos you are talking to yaself and calling yaself aewhu grin

9 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

Bonny has banned Ibo vernacular .

I don't think they will be too pleased to have you guys around.
Till then we would know whether they have any right to stop any Nigeria moving freely to and from any part of Nigeria, till then we would know from now who should seek peace instead

3 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by plaindealer: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

Yes, Kogi has always been a coastal state, you have no technical or moral right to tell me what's a coastal state and what's not, for now, the territorial waters of Nigeria is the territorial waters of AlaIgbo, perhaps Nigeria regrettably ever seize we would know whose flag would sail which part of the sea

Kogi is not coastal and the whole of igboland including Enugu is not coastal.

First, learn and understand the meaning of coastal because you sound ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Kogi is not coastal and the whole of igboland including Enugu is not coastal.

First, learn and understand the meaning of coastal because you sound ignorant.

You are talking from your perspective and I can tell you, Kogi is not a country and when and if they become a country you can discuss their coastal standing, now for your information, Nigeria's coastline is Kogi's coastline, so Kogi is a coastal entity becuase it is part of a state that is coastal especially when Kogi has a navigable river that connects to the sea and the Atlantic, now the territorial waters of Nigeria is the territorial waters of Kogi state

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by totit: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
So many low IQ on Nairaland these days and he's being boastful and proud of his foolishness without knowing? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by plaindealer: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

You are talking from your perspective and I can tell you, Kogi is not a country and when and if they become a country you can discuss their coastal standing, now for your information, Nigeria's coastline is Kogi's coastline, so Kogi is a coastal entity becuase it is part of a state that is coastal especially when Kogi has a navigable river that connects to the sea and the Atlantic, now the territorial waters of Nigeria is the territorial waters of Kogi state

Must you prove me right and confirm to the world that you are really ignorant?

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:
So many low IQ on Nairaland these days and he's being boastful and proud of his foolishness without knowing? grin
Foolishness is actually the most beautiful part of knowing too much, yes if it is entirely foolish, why worry, I have told you, earlier that no part of Igboland is landlocked becuase first AlaIgbo is not a sovereign can not claim territorial waters, but once there's that disconnect it is only then that we know who owns where and what, for now all part of AlaIgbo has access to the sea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

What I can confirm to you is that Nsukka not even South East have sea access and take it or leave it, I will set sail in Ogurugu once the naval base is done and land wherever my sail take me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by totit: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

Foolishness is actually the most beautiful part of knowing too much, yes if it is entirely foolish, why worry, I have told you, earlier that [b]no part of Igboland is landlocked [/b]becuase first AlaIgbo is not a sovereign can not claim territorial waters, but once there's that disconnect it is only then that we know who owns where and what, for now all part of AlaIgbo has access to the sea

grin grin grin cheesy
I refuse to have my IQ reduced. grin
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by totit: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Like WTF it's the confidence for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

grin grin grin cheesy
I refuse to have my IQ reduced. grin
Yea becuase you would rather not have your ego nor your envy bruised, Alaigbo gets another naval base, opening the region further into the sea deal with that

4 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

When you have sea access and a Rear admiral behind your back you would be confident man, especially when the sailing has been the dream all the while

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by totit: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

Yea becuase you would rather not have your ego nor your envy bruised, Alaigbo gets another naval base, opening the region further into the sea deal with that

Yep. River naval base. Dude, I am heading to twitter right now, I refuse to be tempted and have my IQ distorted by low iQ people like you that's taken over NL. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by plaindealer: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

He's obviously trolling to hide the fact that his IQ is below ZERO.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

Yep. River naval base. Dude, I am heading to twitter right now, I refuse to be tempted and have my IQ distorted by low iQ people like you that's taken over NL. cheesy cool
River Naval base that empties to the sea through the Niger Delta, so Nsukka have sea access afterall lol, no don't go to twitter come back and be displaying your envy, redefining international terms to satisfy your jealousy lol. All 5 south East states have sea acces lol

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Maazieze(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
Im glad inland waterways are getting attention as avenues for transport. Their also dredging another river up to oguta lake.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by totit: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Mehn, I can't believe this is kind of people I am sharing a country with. Nigeria should just divide abeg. At least, on twitter this nonsense can't be attempted without you being dragged and forced to crawl out, shamelessly. grin

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

Heyaa, it pain you oo, the navy themselves said it is to harness the sea potential of the Ogurugu water body, I don't even want to argue with all you that keep throwing IQ around like it some sort of game lol, anyway most of the Nigerian Seaports are built on river or lagoon and not direct seaports, so the thing here, Nsukka has sea access and until Nigeria divides I'm not to argue about territorial waters.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by NLegendforte: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
It's a good development

3 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

Mehn, I can't believe this is kind of people I am sharing a country with. Nigeria should just divide abeg. At least, on twitter this nonsense can be attempted without you being dragged and forced to crawl out, shamelessly. grin

See, the real issue is ignorant, unintelligent, and uneducated youths from that part of Nigeria.

I hope they are not part of the future of that region because no region or people can survive with ZERO IQ people.

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

See, the real issue is ignorant, unintelligent, and uneducated youths from that part of Nigeria.

I hope they are not part of the future of that region because no region or people can survive with ZERO IQ people.
Heyaa I think you are having a sleepless night today, honey we are already part of the leadership and it is showing in new structures like the naval base, lol the way you use IQ ee one will think you know the full meaning

1 Like

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by DeepThroater: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

So, Biafra identified as a coastal nation.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

So, Biafra identified as a coastal nation.

Ode
Biafra, existed between 1967 and 1970, it was the Eastern states, the East had the biggest coastline so yes, Biafra was a coastal power, then onwards, Biafra has gone defunct so I don't know which Biafra you are talking about, the ideological Biafra or Geographical Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by DeepThroater: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:

Biafra, existed between 1967 and 1970, it was the Eastern states, the East had the biggest coastline so yes, Boafra was a coastal power, then onwards, Biafra has gone defunct so I don't know which Biafra you are talking about, the ideologies Biafra or Geographical Biafra?

You are an idiot.

Biafra never existed and the annexed coastal areas were quickly liberated within 6months.

Thunder fire you land thieves.

4 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

You are an idiot.

Biafra never existed and the annexed coastal areas were quickly liberated within 6months.

Thunder fire you land thieves.
To say Biafra never existed is tournament to saying the Eastern region never existed, then according you, you said full Biafran map only existed for six months and that makes a fool out of you, six months is a lot of time to be a Nation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by DeepThroater: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:
To say Biafra never existed is tournament to saying the Eastern region never existed, then according you, you said full Biafran map only existed for six months and that makes a fool out of you, six months is a lot of time to be a Nation

Biafra was never a nation as it was never conceived or agreed upon by majority of the non Ibo people annexed in it .

Continue fantasizing on repeating the foolishness of your stupid grand parents .

4 Likes

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
DeepThroater:

Biafra was never a nation as it was never conceived or agreed upon by majority of the non Ibo people annexed in it .

Continue fantasizing on repeating the foolishness of your stupid grand parents .

Says you then why are you fighting and saying its territories when it wasn't even a Nation, the jokes on you lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2023
AlexBells:
Says you then why are you fighting and saying its territories when it wasn't even a Nation, the jokes on you lol

I like your replies, you just they give the guy wotowoto..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Nigs are constantly beheaded in Saudi Arab for Drug Traficking / The Problem With Niger Delta,nigeria And Igbos,yorubas etc.... / Neither Rock Nor Roll: Sharia Police Cancel Music Festival In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.