Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base (1563 Views)

A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

I like your replies, you just they give the guy wotowoto..
Thanks a lot, when you are defending the truth it becomes easier

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Omoawoke: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2023
AlexBells:

You are talking from your perspective and I can tell you, Kogi is not a country and when and if they become a country you can discuss their coastal standing, now for your information, Nigeria's coastline is Kogi's coastline, so Kogi is a coastal entity becuase it is part of a state that is coastal especially when Kogi has a navigable river that connects to the sea and the Atlantic, now the territorial waters of Nigeria is the territorial waters of Kogi state

Reading this twice can drain your IQ completely.
Person brain go just empty

Chai!!!!
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Omoawoke: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2023
totit:

grin grin grin cheesy
I refuse to have my IQ reduced. grin

Exactly what was on my mind

Most of those guys on that their nzobu whatzap groups are illiterates, low IQ, uncivilized and local
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Omoawoke: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

I like your replies, you just they give the guy wotowoto..

I know people like you.

They are the two bad boys that always share last and second to the last position in class and they always support and ginger themselves when in class. If teacher as question, one will be answering rubbish and the other will be giving ginger
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by BoldBrainz(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2023
AlexBells:

Till then we would know whether they have any right to stop any Nigeria moving freely to and from any part of Nigeria, till then we would know from now who should seek peace instead

Ah!
You're already threatening us grin?
Na wa o!
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Yourbaslayer: 12:36am On Aug 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Reading this twice can drain your IQ completely.
Person brain go just empty

Chai!!!!

Mumu I don't know when you will get sense.
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by Knetpro(m): 12:40am On Aug 13, 2023
Alright.

This is great to know.
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by BoldBrainz(m): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2023
AlexBells:

Biafra, existed between 1967 and 1970, it was the Eastern states, the East had the biggest coastline so yes, Biafra was a coastal power, then onwards, Biafra has gone defunct so I don't know which Biafra you are talking about, the ideological Biafra or Geographical Biafra?

Please stop talking nonsense with confidence. It is really starting to feel worrisome.

Which Biafra existed between 1967 and 1970? And why is your definition of the "Biafra" that existed comprised of Niger Delta states?

Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ah!
You're already threatening us grin?
Na wa o!
It is neither a threat to war nor a plea for peace, it is the maxim
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Please stop talking nonsense with confidence. It is really starting to feel worrisome.

Which Biafra existed between 1967 and 1970? And why is your definition of the "Biafra" that existed comprised of Niger Delta states?
Because those where part of then eastern region
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by BoldBrainz(m): 1:04am On Aug 13, 2023
AlexBells:

Because those where part of then eastern region

Please, kindly go back and revisit your history. But if you feel your knowledge of Nigeria's history is fine enough, then avoid that roadside gin you drank tonight. It's bad for your brain.
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by AlexBells(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Please, kindly go back and revisit your history. But if you feel your knowledge of Nigeria's history is fine enough, then avoid that roadside gin you drank tonight. It's bad for your brain.
I neither drink nor smoke, and yes Niger Delta never existed as an apparatus of official governance
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by SIONKPO1(m): 4:50am On Aug 13, 2023
The Naval Base would have best been situated in Anambra instead of Enugu.
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by TheboyGhost(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2023
All this stupid Ewedu bastards intimidating and insulting a person with a superior argument.

Low IQ my foot.

If them bring Igbos and yorubas for educational levels, they can't even dare us.

All this nonsense because we share same country with this vagabonds.
Re: South East Is Landlocked On The Mud As Enugu/Nsukka Positions For A Naval Base by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know people like you.

They are the two bad boys that always share last and second to the last position in class and they always support and ginger themselves when in class. If teacher as question, one will be answering rubbish and the other will be giving ginger

And people like you who claim as if they know Anything, but at the end of the day, they'll always repeat class.. grin grin

If Tinubu Forged Documents ... Nigerians Will Act / Peter Obi Does Not Know The Difference Between LIGHTNING And THUNDER / The Fulani Have Been Wrongly Judged

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52