Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi (39659 Views)

Help! SWAT Arrested My Uncle On Sunday / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by 1972xy: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Next time, you know how to run away from false story. You don't just cook up a story in order to make money.
You have stepped on the tail of a poisonous snake. Knowing fully well that BRF is a lawyer and a Senior Advocate. You face the consequence of your actions.
Tell your principal Obi to come and bail you.
Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by egoldman(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:
Good news.
Why are you now informing Nigerians or we're migerians there when you concocted the rubbish defaming the character of a person without evidence. Well, like somebody rightly said on twitter, calm down, avail yourself to DSS and provide your evidence and proof and you'd be set free.

He said they are yet to invite him, did not drop any note when they came to his house. Is that how it's done?
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by wizkidblogger(f): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
when you were posting rubbish, you didn't know your life n that of your family are at risk?

some of you will create blogs and think you can do anything with it.

smh*

13 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by totit: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2023
egoldman:

He said they are yet to invite him, did not drop any note when they came to his house. Is that how it's done?

His brother is just a place holder, once he present himself to the DSS, the brother would be released and he will be detain. The idea is to make sure he, the culprit doesn't have an option to run away.

Simple.

I want to encourage more of the loose mouth and his likes to be treated this way and jail for many years. No mercy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by YesDaddyTill203: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2023
Abducted? Idiotic fools always claiming abduction after getting arrested for their crimes.
Bastard should rot in jail.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by YesDaddyTill203: 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:
DSS have been reduced to doing the work of the Nigerian police
Ode, IPOB terrorist cannibal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by plaindealer: 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2023
Coward, instead of pontificating and looking for sympathy on the internet, if you really love your brother, why not just go and surrender yourself and let them release your brother?

Btw, your brother was involved and I hope they lock in up forever, you too.

You dubious crooks and anti-Nigerian fake news peddlers have been getting away with this rubbish for a long time but slandered the wrong person, BRF/SAN. I hope they throw the book at you and your kind.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Housing(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
egoldman:

But he concluded that they are DSS officers. Then he is being economical with the truth. Let him gather all his evidences and approach the DSS or gets a lawyer to bail his brother or approach a Court of competent jurisdiction so as to free his brother.

He is the Head of a very young family but, Fashola an officer of the Bar image and family should suffer?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2023
Did you took permission from us before you post the rumour?

Now you are calling us the public. Face your problems

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by echodrum(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Deal with it.
Na keyboard warrior una be, keep fighting on soldier!
Na cheap data dey carry go where u no know!
useless contribution by a novice.
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by egoldman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2023
Housing:

Put he concluded that they are DSS officers. Then he is being economical with the truth. Let him gather all his evidence and approach the DSS or gets a lawyer to bail his brother or approach a Court of competent jurisdiction so as to free his brother.

He is the of a very young family but, Fashola an officer of the Bar image and family should suffer?

I don't supporting defamation, but is there a politian that endured what Tinubu and Buhari did to Jonathan, he was even called a dog and goat, they carried coffin with Jonathan name written on it, a seating president for that matter.

Who did he punish for it? Was he not commander in chief then, was this same DSS not reporting to Jonathan then?
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by egoldman(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2023
totit:

His brother is just a place holder, once he present himself to the DSS, the brother would be released and he will be detain. The idea is to make sure he, the culprit doesn't have an option to run away.

Simple.

I want to encourage more of the loose mouth and his likes to be treated this way and jail for many years. No mercy.

Beautiful nonsense, so what was his brother's crime?
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
001Lagos:

Really? Are you joking?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by aswani(m): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
DSS can and should not be lauded for picking his brother up if they are looking for him.

However, we need to confirm if his brother works for his news organisation plus was his brother found at the registered address of the organisation and was he unable to show proof that he wasn't part of the organisation.

If any of the above are true, then the DSS is fully justified in scooping his brother up.

People that were shouting "Stolen mandate" upandan should watch out, you might have to justify what you said, DSS is coming!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by PaulH07: 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
leanonme82:
On the fateful day (Aug 5th) when soldiers were supposedly surrounding Fashola in Abuja as he wrote PEPT judgement, he was seen in surulere at his father's 10yr remeberance and in the evening at Tobi Ashafas wedding in Victoria Island Lagos.

These propagandists are so slow, so it's Fashola dt has not practised law in over 20yrs of his public service dt judges will ask to write a judgement, when APC has a huge team of a-list lawyers. Their audience are mumus.

I know what my eyes is seeing in propaganda in my current workplace.

Obidients all defaming me cos I stood on Jagaban's mandate.

They've even gone as far as insinuating I have mental illness.

This election has really made me seen Igbos and Obidients in a different light.

They're pure and unadulterated haters- nothing more.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by totit: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
egoldman:

Beautiful nonsense, so what was his brother's crime?

It's stupid to think the culprit is operating alone, I mean, he's using a blog like socia medial handle for crying out loud.

Anyways...
He will be told when immediately he report himself at the DSS office. cool

4 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Housing(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
egoldman:

I don't supporting defamation, but is there a politian that endured what Tinubu and Buhari did to Jonathan, he was even called a dog and goat, they carried coffin with Jonathan name written on it, a seating president for that matter.

Who did he punish for it? Was he not commander in chief then, was this same DSS not reporting to Jonathan then?

Fashola is not the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Abusing someone is different from allegation of writing Judgement for Judges of the Tribunal. Such allegation even without any petition from Fashola, SAN deserves seriously investigation as it is capable of plunging the nation into a very serious crisis and anarchy.

Tagging someone's action as foolishness or useless, is different from alleging a criminal offense against such person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by raskymonojendor: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2023
The coward ran away and left his brother at the mercy of the DSS. He is just another foolish and blockhead obi-diot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by tuzle(m): 12:02am On Aug 13, 2023
I don't understand this, they arrested is brother instead of him right?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by EngGandalf: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
You people will grovel on your feet and beg Jonathan by the time APC is done with Nigeria. That man endured the most brutal defamation but he never sought to silence the opposition.

And to those hailing this news, do not forget that it goes both ways.

Unrelated... the type of nyash I dey see for this bbnaija party station I just stumbled into 😱
Lol… my Nigga…life happened to Jonathan. He’s time has come and gone.. Naso him story be…

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by bayplus: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2023
Donake:
Crime seen from tri alistic point of view is usually myopic. Sam thing happened to Jonathan. He allowed your lots access to easy news peddling,nothing happened.

That is exactly what you're doing.

Did anyone alleged Jonathan wrote results for judges?
You are viewing deformation of character from your tribalistic and myopic lense.

Would you be happy if someone defame your character in such a criminal way?

You are doing exactly what you are accussing others for.

We cannot run a country with lawless people everywhere, If he is convinced he has the hard facts, let him provide it. Otherwise, he should go to jail for it.

When we have more useless people like him behind the bars, there will be sanity.

Democracy is not one way road,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by ba7man(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2023
egoldman:

What did they do to Jonathan??

You guys keep saying this without providing examples

11 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Elev82014: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2023
This is your Nigeria that you believe is going to get better.
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2023
leanonme82:
The reportera guy that wrote this was busy bragging on twitter after he posted the fake news, now hes crying.

Dude cooked up lies and was enjoying all the insults on Fashola and the Judges as he posted the news.
in this country, called Nigeria. I have come to the belief. That there is no smoke without fire.

If it's not true, give evidence. It's simple. The truth will definitely set you free.

All this use of DSS will generate alot of hate, which is unhealthy for the unity of this country.

Worst was said, to Goodluck, by this same APC, and Goodluck never used the military or DSS to intimidate anyone. Even once, he never did.

These are the same politicians treated like third class citizens abroad. Playing demigod in Nigeria.

The unity of this country is getting close to dividing. Tinubu was never voted for. Even by the yoruba youths. This is an abuse on the constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by pharmagba: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The rate at which Igbos are harassed will simply push them away.

And Nigeria will be worse off without them,

Don't just go there!
You guys are the one harassing other Nigerians with reckless abadon

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by niel63(m): 12:36am On Aug 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
You people will grovel on your feet and beg Jonathan by the time APC is done with Nigeria. That man endured the most brutal defamation but he never sought to silence the opposition.

Unrelated... the type of nyash I dey see for this bbnaija party station I just stumbled into 😱

One of them, na my neighbour friend babe. Sweet something.
Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by willibounce1(m): 12:38am On Aug 13, 2023
001Lagos:

Yen yen yen! All you flat headed monkeys will rot in jail with your fooli.shn. ess.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by willibounce1(m): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
The rate at which Igbos are harassed will simply push them away.

And Nigeria will be worse off without them,

Yes. The way they harassed for their fooli.shness born out of hatred for other's. They will be pushed away into extinction if they don't begin to use their brain.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by willibounce1(m): 12:42am On Aug 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You can try publishing your senseless ipob fake news so that you can join your daft kinsman in jail. You people are unrepentant evil donkeys. You will intentionally go about looking for trouble then turn around to play victim when you are taught a lesson. Were you and your hateful kinsmen not hailing the miscreant when he was sharing fake news? Now you want to play victim as usual. He will rot in jail.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by willibounce1(m): 12:47am On Aug 13, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
grin grin grin

Good for the chest beaters, now he understands that nobody is coming to save him.

I'm keenly waiting for the tribunal judgement. A lot of them promised to turn the country upside down.

This particular guy was mouthing off and gloating on Twitter, serves him right.

They will do Nada. They threaten worst before their supreme fan yogo leader kanu was arrested. They threatened to burn down the country but what happened after the arrest, they abandoned him and life Continued. They know that adaobi is not reclaiming any mandate. Many of them are just looking for followers and engagement on social media. After the whole tribunal, they update their profile to social media influencer. They are miscreants who are desperate for social media popularity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by willibounce1(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2023
leanonme82:
On the fateful day (Aug 5th) when soldiers were supposedly surrounding Fashola in Abuja as he wrote PEPT judgement, he was seen in surulere at his father's 10yr remeberance and in the evening at Tobi Ashafas wedding in Victoria Island Lagos.

These propagandists are so slow, so it's Fashola dt has not practised law in over 20yrs of his public service dt judges will ask to write a judgement, when APC has a huge team of a-list lawyers. Their audience are mumus.

Dont mind them. All of them don turn overnight investigative journalists. They want to be like their mukpas master hudeyin the chronic masturbator. Desperation for social media likes and followers will land many of them in jail.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi by SledgeHammerer: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2023
This guy doesn't seem to understand what he has put himself and his family into. I support the government to deal ruthlessly with any fake news merchant. Jackson ude is next, he can run but can't hide.

They'll all be brought before these same Judges they've been maligning. They're finished! These people need to be tamed before they set Nigeria on fire with fake news. He should stop calling on us oOoOO 🤣🤣🤣 we nor send am message.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.