Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? (53116 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / How Romania’s Witches Use The Internet To Get Customers, Keep Them Spellbound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2023
No such thing as witches. No evidence 😀

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Maynman: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2023
What are “witches”?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Olarewaju89: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yes, especially banana trees cheesy

How far Jenny?
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Johel(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2023
ikorodureporta:
Back then in my former place, landlords never allowed any tree due to the fear of witches..... BUT see trees everywhere in my current place

Yes,
They also use cockroaches,humans,cats and snakes as spies and agents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2023
Jinns!
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by SAMBARRY: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So never mind the fact that trees everywhere means less exposure to destructive solar rays, less money spent on air conditioning during the hot seasons, more fertilize soil for planting, Shade from the hot sun,... na witches and where they congregate dey your own mind? undecided
nigeria still has a long way to go in enlightenment and real education grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by extol1(m): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Yes, especially banana trees cheesy
Are you Yoruba
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Jennyclay(f): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2023
Olarewaju89:

How far Jenny?
I’m fine. Happy Sunday

What do you want from me? Abi you use to insult me every time undecided.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by WeirdAlien: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2023
Certain trees.

Some kind of trees may have their own resident spirit, and witches won't go near those. But some others are easy coven targets.
Someone mentioned Banana trees - pay attention to those.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by extol1(m): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2023
The concept of witchcraft is wide and can be understood by those who practice it

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Stanlo365: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio
Please what is your whatsapp number? Thanks
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Originalsly: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Hmmm ... let's reason. Why would spirits need a physical place to "live"? ... to shelter from the rain or what? Don't they live in some people? ... who become possessed? But then I've heard spooky stories of hair raising experiences when people pass by certain trees at nights.
Whatever the case ... I strongly believe all this kind myth ... evil forest ... not throwing stuff in rivers because of offending water spirits... etc ... I believe allmhad to do with protecting the environment from destruction. We no longer a knowledge these beliefs ... and we can now see how contaminated the rivers are ... deforestation... poor air quality etc.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Olarewaju89: 10:38am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
I’m fine. Happy Sunday

What do you want from me? Abi you use to insult me every time undecided.

Lol. I never knew you will recognize me grin cheesy

I'm sorry dear. You self stop attacking we men. grin

Hope you go church?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by WeirdAlien: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm ... let's reason. Why would spirits need a physical place to "live"? ... to shelter from the rain or what? Don't they live in some people? ... who become possessed? But then I've heard spooky stories of hair raising experiences when people pass by certain trees at nights.
Whatever the case ... I strongly believe all this kind myth ... evil forest ... not throwing stuff in rivers because of offending water spirits... etc ... I believe allmhad to do with protecting the environment from destruction. We no longer a knowledge these beliefs ... and we can now see how contaminated the rivers are ... deforestation... poor air quality etc.

Terrestrial and extraterrestrial spirits have no rest on earth. They roam about up and down, it's their curse. So they sometimes target certain animals, or trees as temporary resting abode.

The higher ranking ones are able to possess humans. While the powerful ones make themselves as deities who demand worship from people.

The power of Jesus brings all of them into submission.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Basicend: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2023
Onefornaija23:

DO Jiji ADS WORK for gadgets like phones and laptops?

Is the VIP advert package worth paying for on Jiji?

It's works, and it is worth it.

But, your focus must be on pricing and quality.
Make sure you have a buying source that can give you competitive advantage before you engage an online store like Jijing.

Nigerians like picking quality things that are cheap. That is the only way you will keep getting many calls.

Also, make you you maximize your space. VIP gives you a chance to promote 100 gadgets. . So don't go for items that are already plenty in the computer village or Alaba international with better prices, otherwise you will not receive a single call.

Logically, with 100 inventive items, you should definitely ensure there is good or reasonable profit margin on each of them. You should be able to sell at least one or 2 in a day.

These counsels are taken from my personal experiencial and practical knowledge. You need jiji to build a customer base if you want to do e-commerce. Jumia, Konga etc will only.gibe you interface with their hub and not the customers.

If you are creative enough and YOU HAVE RECEIVED GOD'S BACKING tru prayers, you can go ahead.

Profiting on it was very consistent and sure before Tinubu govt came in heavily reduced customers consumption power.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Dshocker(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:

Daily application for 30-45 days morning and night

So what are the ingredients

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by phemmyfour: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2023
ikorodureporta:
Back then in my former place, landlords never allowed any tree due to the fear of witches..... BUT see trees everywhere in my current place
Seems you just watched jagun jagun
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Juanmike(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Image123:

LoLz, evil spirits can possess even a stick. But that doesn't mean all sticks are possessed by evil spirits. It usually takes people deliberately dedicating things to the devil for the devil to freely use them.
The power of God destroys all the nonsense anyway. Thanks to the name of Jesus.
Lies, Demonic spirit don't possess things, its just a conduit. They only possess people.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Machinegun91(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Yes, behind my apartment my neighbor planted lots of banana trees in his garden and luckily abi unluckily the garden falls at the back of his compound where we both share same fence. So witches likes banana trees and I believe that's where our whole community witches use as coven because na wetin everyone believe. But I like them been there infact I protested when he wanted to cut down few because my apartment dey always cold enh!! I no need fan abi AC. And the air in my apartment always pure. So whenever people ask how I cope with such trees close to me, I just smile and tell them "I and the witches understand one another" infact when they start meeting and their noise dey plenty, I do warn them to keep it low. Most especially when I carry babe come house..🤗🤗
you mean your survival depends on the witches?
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by josephevergreen(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2023
With what happened in my village market back then..i believe witches use trees as thier coven ..but not all trees👌

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Jennyclay(f): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Lol. I never knew you will recognize me grin cheesy

I'm sorry dear. You self stop attacking we men. grin

Hope you go church?
yes I do, infact I literally recognize all you men that always insult me undecided

Well, I went to church today, I’m not a pagan like you Biko!
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by AmadeGTG: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2023
Dshocker:

So what are the ingredients

The recipe is for sale
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Tinkerbell420: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Wait let me ask around
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Hoelujohn: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2023
Wodu89:
Yes. Especially when they look scanty, feel weird. You develop spooky feelings when you walk past them.
They have the power to gather in trees and they can't gather inside CBN's Vault, no be juju be dat?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by OlatunjiJohn(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2023
Yes 100%
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by chukkystar(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2023
WeirdAlien:

Terrestrial and extraterrestrial spirits have no rest on earth. They roam about up and down, it's their curse. So they sometimes target certain animals, or trees as temporary resting abode.

The higher ranking ones are able to possess humans. While the powerful ones make themselves as deities who demand worship from people.

The power of Jesus brings all of them into submission.
You are wise. Exactly.. Deities need worship and sacrifice for their continuous powers and are still subservient to other fallen angels. The Spiritual world is not a place a mortal can just phantom. But with God we skip all those and are more powerful than them for Jesus said He that is in me is stronger than He that is in the World.. Witches are not as strong as people make them to be, there's a reason the Devil doesn't want people to know how strong they actually are. We are Godlike.

6 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Lama70(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
It is likely true. A witch has told me like that.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Germi9: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson 🕺 ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio
Oya!! Share update
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Olarewaju89: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
yes I do, infact I literally recognize all you men that always insult me undecided

Well, I went to church today, I’m not a pagan like you Biko!

You don start again abi.. grin grin

Who told i did not go to church?

Your wahala too much Jennyclay. Just do quickly and get husband. shocked
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Germi9: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2023
Witches no get level abeg,they are even the least in the hierarchy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo) / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.