Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? (53096 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / How Romania’s Witches Use The Internet To Get Customers, Keep Them Spellbound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Kobojunkie: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2023
BrazilianOG:
koboko abi na junkie criticial logicalism no dey tire you
Why human being go wan take break from commonsense abeg? undecided
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Basicend: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Thislifesef:
I sent you a pm, please I have just 1 question to ask you please.

I have replied.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by BrazilianOG(m): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why human being go wan take break from commonsense abeg? undecided
lipsrsealed Omoh see as pikin wey I born finish dey insult me jus becuz of the yeye english he/she(kid) learnt yesterday. English sef s/he no sabi speak CORRECTLY. Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Dshocker(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gerard28:

The funny irony is that Edo isn't even exactly a witchcraft state as people painted it.

I use to have that general mentality that Edo and witches na 5&6 until I lived there.

They're just Traditional not necessarily "Witchcrafty"

Truly, akwa ibom has the highest number of witches in Nigeria
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by fineberry(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
I do not like trees.... Most especially how it look in the night, how huge it will look like
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Silentgroper(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Miravik900:

Is like you are an atheist?

and you must be new in nairaland to just be knowing that .
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Silentgroper(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
josephevergreen:
With what happened in my village market back then..i believe witches use trees as thier coven ..but not all treesπŸ‘Œ

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Aurelius1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson πŸ•Ί ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio
Bro I don't have any money but I'd love to have a nice hairline. Please teach me for free.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Thislifesef: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Basicend:

I have replied.
thanks bossu, please I sent you a message.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by sammyonal: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Olarewaju89:

You don start again abi.. grin grin

Who told i did not go to church?

Your wahala too much Jennyclay. Just do quickly and get husband. shocked
which kine man go marry that one nah to use and dump dem go dey use her do.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by MICVOCT(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Yes, behind my apartment my neighbor planted lots of banana trees in his garden and luckily abi unluckily the garden falls at the back of his compound where we both share same fence. So witches likes banana trees and I believe that's where our whole community witches use as coven because na wetin everyone believe. But I like them been there infact I protested when he wanted to cut down few because my apartment dey always cold enh!! I no need fan abi AC. And the air in my apartment always pure. So whenever people ask how I cope with such trees close to me, I just smile and tell them "I and the witches understand one another" infact when they start meeting and their noise dey plenty, I do warn them to keep it low. Most especially when I carry babe come house..πŸ€—πŸ€—

grin tongue cool grin
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Elsmufy: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
jimmyolasun:
Yes, behind my apartment my neighbor planted lots of banana trees in his garden and luckily abi unluckily the garden falls at the back of his compound where we both share same fence. So witches likes banana trees and I believe that's where our whole community witches use as coven because na wetin everyone believe. But I like them been there infact I protested when he wanted to cut down few because my apartment dey always cold enh!! I no need fan abi AC. And the air in my apartment always pure. So whenever people ask how I cope with such trees close to me, I just smile and tell them "I and the witches understand one another" infact when they start meeting and their noise dey plenty, I do warn them to keep it low. Most especially when I carry babe come house..πŸ€—πŸ€—
If this rendition is anything to go by then you are part of their jurisdiction and you are in their net
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by MICVOCT(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
WeirdAlien:
Certain trees.

Some kind of trees may have their own resident spirit, and witches won't go near those. But some others are easy coven targets.
Someone mentioned Banana trees - pay attention to those.

Yes.
Like ígí Ọgbọó...they dare not stay in that also.

πŸ™ŒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by MICVOCT(m): 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
extol1:
The concept of witchcraft is wide and can be understood by those who practice it

Accolades
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by goldmatrix(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
You are asking your fellow witches?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Kay25(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Do you have a hairline that is backsliding like Michael Jackson πŸ•Ί ?. Do you put on cap to cover your receding hairline. ?
Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio
Tell me the recipe
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Kay25(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
MICVOCT:

Yes.
Like ígí Ọgbọó...they dare not stay in that also.

πŸ™ŒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
whats the english name
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by treatise: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amotolongbo:
The Landlord should not have built the house cause of the fear that witches live in house
The witches can use the roof, let the landlord destroy the house.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by jimmyolasun: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Elsmufy:

If this rendition is anything to go by then you are part of their jurisdiction and you are in their net

Well I dey enjoy their company. Net kor, cloth nii..
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by MICVOCT(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kay25:
whats the english name

Honestly neither do I know the botanical name, would find out.
When hold, you can grand to powder....hmmmn...smile...even before that, you'll have passed through a funny experience.....
Used for many positive things......
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Moneyboyz: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Superstition.
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
come and marry me abi you don’t have money

U no even fine........
see yo big belle sef............yet u r here broke shaming people...........

E-witch

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Dpaulie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE
Doubt if that number is your WhatsApp
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Emusan(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Globad:
Another tree theory

How do you hope to get a physical evidence for something that is not pysical?

Yes there's a physical evidence!

In my home town, there was a BIG TREE at the centre of our main market then. The tree has been there years even before my Dad was born. So something strange begin to happened within the market all of a sudden. The rumour then was that red oil will turn to blood (that is people will buy red oil in the market but on getting home it has turned to blood). So people begin to panic and get disturbed by that incident.

The next news that will come out is that God revealed that one TREE has been bewitched in the market where the evil people reside to carry out this evil thing.

To cut he long story short, the day God delivered my hometown. It started raining towards evening with heavy breeze and thunder, then one particular thunder strike which very loud and shake ground. By the time the rain stopped, breaking News was out that one particular tree in the market has been uprooted by the rain.

Lo and behold, when people get there, there was a very big hole at the centre of the tree reaching the bottom but it didn't reach up or burst out anywhere and inside the tree you can see different items of cooking utensils (local ones) there.

How do these items get there? who is living inside this tree? were the questions people begin to ask.

After that incident, the evil things that used to happen in the market ceased.

Note: this is not hearsay, I saw it live and direct though it happened back in late 90's.

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Pedrocross4568(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmadeGTG:
Dear Men/Women

Are you below 43 and already developing bald hair ? If this is you let me help you today. I have a hair solution that works, made out of veg, fruits, spirit and oils. I can show you how it’s been prepared and you will make it YOURSELF at home. I charge 1200naira for my recipe and it works like magic. See my WhatsApp number on bio. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

I'm interested. How do I get your Whatsapp number
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by mistarsam(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mpox:

No it doesn't worth it, it mere waste of scarce resources

SECONDED!!!!!

Onefornaija23 Nairaland is a better alternative. Talking from experience
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Stronghold91: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
witchcraft exist
in my compound i was sleeping around 1am
some body come to oppress me
he wanted to cut off my head when I was deeply sleeping but my teeth bited him
and I woke up every where was dark i can feel his body on my body and that my teeth paralyzed him and I was only person sleeping in my room before I could wake up to attack him. he disappeared

4 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by Lec25(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
I personally believe spirit entity can possess things including plants and animals. When I was growing up as a child in Bassawa Army barracks Zaria Kaduna state, around 2002 to 2003 a Commander was posted to that barracks. Although he was an engineer officer( Col Nyang) but he is a man of God. The very first time he enter the barrack he felt uncomfortable. He went round and discover some ancient trees older than the barracks and they were all put downed by bombs. One particular one at the primary school refuse to fall down until more bombs are detonated. And truly the barrack enjoy a little calmness because prior that event there has been witch craft activities was very common.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by CanadaOrBust: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Jinns!

I have a sincere question: why is it that ONLY moslem use this word, jinns?
Re: Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? by AmadeGTG: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pedrocross4568:

I'm interested. How do I get your Whatsapp number

See my bio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors / "Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raised Dead Man To Life In Ihiala" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.