Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE (19582 Views)

Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by bitbillionaire: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Timoleon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7795034/waec-results-musa-salmanu-got#124961421

This was the first to make front page days ago.

Oh, great!
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by kingsceemark(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
нαнαнαнα gσσ∂ иєωѕ ¢σмιиg fяσм тнє σgυи ѕтαтє fσя тнє fιяѕт тιмє ιи нιѕтσяу σf мαикιи∂
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by prepresh(f): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
I've lost confidence in WAEC show us his jamb result
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
The children of hate are reading this with anger and bitterness
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by JooEeL(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Timoleon:

https://www.nairaland.com/7795034/waec-results-musa-salmanu-got#124961421

If Yorubas and Igbos have their own separate countries, it also means the Hausas too automatically have their own country na. No fighting at all.

I only mentioned Yorubas and Igbos because they have extant agitations for self-referendum or separation.

Hausas or Fulanis rarely ever seek that, so I dont see reason to mention them.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by segunAde1: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
crackhouse:
This is the season of showing results. Two people from the East and Two people from the South so far, we are waiting for people from the North.

North! Dey play
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by dragunov: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ropostic120:
Amazing kid
All those tribal bigots and maggots BOOK SHAMING the Yorubas because other Region got the same result,where are you guys now?
Always use your senses to know that Greatness doesn't have anything to do with tribe,race or colour.As una Yorubas and Igbos dey always fight yourselves here everyday,Na Hausa man Dangote still be una Baba patapata the number ONE richest man in Nigeria.
Use your brains guys
You can't continue to be this FOOLISH.
If all the dirty and corrupt politicians use you and your bank accounts to launder money and to establish big businesses, you will also be like Dang-goatee. To be a front man not rocket science. Your priority is whacky.
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by dragunov: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
PureFace1:

https://independent.ng/16-year-old-ogun-college-student-scores-nine-a1s-in-wassce/

The Igbo Amaka crew have absconded!🤪🤪🤪🤪😝😝😝😝😝
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by dragunov: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
JooEeL:

If Yorubas and Igbos have their own separate countries, it also means the Hausas too automatically have their own country na. No fighting at all.

I only mentioned Yorubas and Igbos because they have extant agitations for self-referendum or separation.

Hausas or Fulanis rarely ever seek that, so I dont see reason to mention them.

It was only the Southern protectorate leaders that agitated for independence. Hausa /Fulani couldn't care less. They loved the British. But when they were leaving, they handed over to the North. Till today, Nigeria never grew. It was only the West that grew outstandingly, only to be later destroyed by Ironsi and the North.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Blood of Tiwa Savage! shocked shocked shocked

The real OluwaBurna!

Damn! His subject combination are deadly!

Is this real?
He had 8A1s and 1 B2 in GCE in 2022. He is an exceptional student

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
lasheun:
I won't believe this If she's a private school student.
A lot of assistance happens there... undecided
He had 8A1s in GCE
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
I can attest to his brilliance because I once conducted an entrance exam for him back then in 2018. Brilliancy runs in his family. From his elder brothers Zidane Oloruntola to Moshood Oloruntola. I pray for my children to be excellent minded like them congratulations to him
Re: 16-Year-Old Ogun Student, Oloruntola Mutiu Oluwaseyi Scores Nine A1s In WASSCE by buddy29: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
Tribal trend all in a bid to out do one another.

Igbos start am, Yoruba go end am.

Please, keep it coming. 🤤

Funny thing is Yorubas are used to achieving big things, it's not new to us, it's Igbos who brags about everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Worst Universites. / University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / 80% Of University Lecturers Are Quacks - Shehu Chindo Yamusa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.