Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) (33109 Views)

Abia State Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Jubilee Road (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Hailed At Ariaria Market, Aba(Pictures, Video) / Lagos Starts Rehabilitation Of Street Lights On Expressways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Napata77: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2023
THE ROAD BETTER LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE, UPON COMPLETION.

No open gutters, no sand on the road, plus SIDEWALKS for pedestrians.

This picture is not London. It is Kigali, Rwanda, which is not even as rich as one state in Nigeria.

So you have no excuse, Mr Governor!

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2023
Bridget95:
If it's a curse we send it to your state. Who has joined ApC and remained good,ask Umahi

Please come again I have consulted my Oxford dictionary to know how the first statement is linked t o this post yet I can't find the answer.

Meanwhile I'm not in support of her. My comment opposes her statement of Otti joining APC.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by kingyakos: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Your problem is that you have persecution complex and victim mentality. You need to work on your low self esteem.

Una like see another person wey no from una tribe as low self esteem, inferiority complex bla bla bla and bla. All u gyroscope people
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmadeGTG: 6:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Samade7:

I want

See my WhatsApp number on bio
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2023
gosmoney:
Which one come be rehabilitation of obi Road can't u use head line dat's meaningful most obi name be mention? Mind u am not an obidient but bad road dey everywhere for d country
Did it ever occur to you that the name of that Road is Obi? Why are you guys consumed with so much hatred!? cheesy
Including iconicR.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by euwalaka: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2023
IT IS EHI ROAD NOT OBI ROAD
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by askolly(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2023
See road hah! Oga ooo
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by sonofsteven: 7:00am On Aug 13, 2023
Mynd44:
I really hope Alex Otti does well as governor not for his sake but for the sake of the state.

I have been to Abia state a couple of times and they need a governor that knows what he/she is doing

Depends on the area you visited

You can't use a particular place or two places to judge a whole state.. should I say lagos is not working cause I move from trade fair complex to alaba or ajegunle as a whole?? Every country has a place where it seems things are not working and it boils down to local government or councilor of that place and the citizens to bring it to the state government's attention... traveling outside Nigeria and visiting some swamps made me change my thinking about how underdeveloped we were but other countries will show the good side but we prefer to show the bad side ...

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2023
This is a public forum where interest differs. So if the story is not newsworthy to you, then just maintain your silence. Thank you and happy Sunday.
waynetee:
Many irrelevant news making fp these days

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Skodiswayze(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2023
I served in Abia, Umuahia south LG. I can say it’s not fit to be called a state no cap

Mynd44:
I really hope Alex Otti does well as governor not for his sake but for the sake of the state.

I have been to Abia state a couple of times and they need a governor that knows what he/she is doing
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Alex Otti is God sent to the good people of Abia state

He's doing well

All Labour party leaders are doing well
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by PepeXKermit: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2023
Badgers14:

Take am easy oo.. be calming down oga/Madam.

I don't see anything wrong in that comment.

He should talk about his state governor. He is def yoruba or from the north. Let him focus on hs governor just like other regions ask igbos to focus on their state governors and not comment on SW politics.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Blake755: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2023
Proud time to say am from abia state ❤️💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by PepeXKermit: 7:23am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Your problem is that you have persecution complex and victim mentality. You need to work on your low self esteem.

Lmao.. indeed.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2023
Workch:
Contractor just landed on site to rehabilitated this bad road.

Just showing heap of granites...shm.m
Una too de make noise
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Hotwest: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Chai, look at where they are selling food ingredients in Abia?

No wonder they type like mad people online. Bacteria don enter their brain.
sharaap dia. Even ur so called Lagos have worst place they sell food ingredients than this

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by nony43(m): 7:36am On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Not a good product, he's a defective product.

Peter Obi used 10 years to study philosophy, a 4 year course.
No classmates
Even the date of issue of his university certificate was a Sunday grin

That’s all you guys do . Lie upon lies
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by nony43(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2023
bonnyhope:

Just showing heap of granites...shm.m
Una too de make noise

Show us your Gov own.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by ginggerxy: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehehehe.

I was expecting to see a Dubai.

Kudos to the governor anyways.

At least he no divert state funds into personal business.

You were expecting to see Dubai on a bad road?
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by EngGandalf: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2023
PepeXKermit:

You are talking rubbish and sound like a person that does not have the best interest of others at heart. You hope he does well, wetin him dey do na wetin? Na akara them dey fry for the pictures wey u see up there?

Lol.. If na by road construction. Buhari no bad b that now.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by AmotekunSW: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2023
nony43:

That’s all you guys do . Lie upon lies

That's all you guys do. Keep acting stupid.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by PepeXKermit: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2023
EngGandalf:

Lol.. If na by road construction. Buhari no bad b that now.

Which road Buhari do?
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Finestgurlie(f): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2023
Mynd44:

what are looking for in Abia state
to ban people 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Bat419(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Please post ur relevant news
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by Bat419(m): 7:59am On Aug 13, 2023
waynetee:
Many irrelevant news making fp these days
How's the news irrelevant?
For once in your life have sense.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by steveodo(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2023
http://www./atmswa
Workch:
Contractor just landed on site to rehabilitated this bad road.
Re: Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2023
Mynd44:

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Young Lady Cries To Have A Glimpse Of Buhari At APC Rally - See Reaction / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.