Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. (17116 Views)

N5k Salary Increase After 6 Years. Should I Continue? / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Nyanabo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
I see.
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Advertisershubs(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
As much as you work towards salary upgrade; you should also work towards earning money passively online by acquiring the right digital skills.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS Empowerment Portal To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by drezzyx(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:

Lolz

Get an online side gig rather than ask for such.
Again I keep saying it that having an online income means that makes you earn in $£€ is the best step to activate as a Nigerian that has access to internet.

What do for a living ? Are you a minor, student or worker that way I can suggest....if you have a DS
state too.

Wittyness
above 25 and we are into customized products ranging from gift items.
also my signature says part of what I do for a living .
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by drezzyx(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
wittywriter:

Lolz angry

Get an online side gig rather than ask for such.
Again I keep saying it that having an online income means that makes you earn in $£€ is the best step to activate as a Nigerian that has access to internet.

What do for a living ? Are you a minor, student or worker that way I can suggest....if you have a DS ..
State too.

Well I'll like you to clearly state which of the two options you'll want as per earning online;

* A paid mentorship that will expose and equip you to know where and how to earn via online.

Or

* Free tips you can use to self-learn online and try earn via online.

Kindly reply with your digits if its the first option you choose.

Wittyness
Currently I don't have money for a paid mentorship, things have been difficult lately maybe in the future.

I think I will go for the second option which is-
Free tips you can use to self-learn online and try earn via online.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Pojomojo: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
PromiseUche:

Thank you @op.
I have done this recently in my work place, used this steps except the presentation. After verbal discussion which looked positive, I sent across summary of discussion and achievements. It's getting to two months now, I haven't gotten a reply nor acknowledgement of the mail I sent. I have even sent a gentle reminder, yet no response.
What step can I take next other than seeking for another job elsewhere?
Kindly advice.
Leave the organization to another one willing to pay for your services

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Pojomojo: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
oneolajire:
HRs can write a lot of nonsense.

Cost of living is rising, companies increase their charges for executing contracts as well as increase prices of their goods and services. But when it comes to increasing workers salaries, they behave like robots.

Slave labour in several private sector, while the bosses live large. All taking advantage of high unemployment in the country.

Rubbish dot com
I have learned never to complain, a former manager taught me how to make things work in my favor in any organization and I am forever grateful to him.
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Pojomojo: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
PromiseUche:

Thank you @op.
I have done this recently in my work place, used this steps except the presentation. After verbal discussion which looked positive, I sent across summary of discussion and achievements. It's getting to two months now, I haven't gotten a reply nor acknowledgement of the mail I sent. I have even sent a gentle reminder, yet no response.
What step can I take next other than seeking for another job elsewhere?
Kindly advice.
Start applying for another job

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by BlueRayDick: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2023
TheDemola:
Not where I work sha

Hello bro, please I sent u a pm. Please I want to make an inquiry from u privately .I would appreciate if u respond to the pm

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by BlueRayDick: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2023
TheDemola:
Not where I work sha

Please check ur mail bro
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by TheDemola: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Please check ur mail bro

Done. Replied
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by BlueRayDick: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2023
TheDemola:

Done. Replied

I didn’t undertand the response , but I’ve replied the mail bro
Re: 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. by Pojomojo: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2023
drezzyx:
above 25 and we are into customized products ranging from gift items.
also my signature says part of what I do for a living .
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Those Who Registered For N-Power Health / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Gtbank Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee .latest Nigerian Jobs 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.