Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? (1587 Views)

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. / BREAKING: Buhari’s Gov’t Calls For Biafra Exit / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Christistruth03: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2023
As if Putin can handle Ukraine on his door Step not to talk of somewhere over 6000,km away from Moscow

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

I will still beg your not to commit suicide on top matter wey big pass you. Your bark no show say you dey relaxed.

bwahaha....matter wey big pass you he says....

sunday clown....
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by helinues: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

What makes you think only your own points are mature and others and pikins?

Putin partnering with Biafra, on whose benefits?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 8:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Christistruth03:

As if Putin can handle Ukraine on his door Step not to talk of somewhere over 6000,km away from Moscow

out of fear of putin,nigeria will sign biafra into law....

they are very funny people....

how is obi court case going sef....

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by MandelaPutin: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2023
helinues:

Putin partnering with Biafra, on whose benefits?
Now you're coming to reasons. Had you ever thought Putin would support Niger? You need to be open-minded to learn better. The notion that anyone who says something contrary to what you want to hear is an ipob is destroying nairaland and Nigeria in general. If you condemn killing in Nigeria you're an ipob. I don't know where we're heading walahi.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by helinues: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Now you're coming to reasons. Had you ever thought Putin would support Niger? You need to be open-minded to learn better. The notion that anyone who says something contrary to what you want to hear is an ipob is destroying nairaland and Nigeria in general. If you condemn killing in Nigeria you're an ipob. I don't know where we're heading walahi.

I have not even been on the threads claiming Putin or Wagner group are supporting Niger.

This thread is about Putin partnering with Biafra and I asked on whose benefits, if it's not going to benefit anyone, then this thread na childish thread

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

putin is supportin africa as a whole....
russia doesnt have this lines on maps issues....

they are not interested to make the matter much worser than it is already for africa....
you igbos should be more worried the russians single una out to watch out of....

yesterday it was trump,today its putin....tommorow is who....??
you igbos are just not reliable partners....

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by helinues: 8:45am On Aug 13, 2023
tsdarkside:

putin is supportin africa as a whole....
russia doesnt have this lines on maps issues....

they are not interested to make the matter much worser than it is already for africa....

Bro to even start with, If Russia want to get themselves familiarize and partnering with Africa, would going to war in any of the countries be attractive?

How people sit in their comfort home, concorted lies and force people to believe it still dey baffle me

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2023
helinues:

Bro to even start with, If Russia want to get themselves familiarize and partnering with Africa, would going to war in any of the countries be attractive?

How people sit in their comfort home, concorted lies and force people to believe it still dey baffle me

strategicaly noo....
most african countries are just glorified villages....

gdp of how much....??
the entire africa makes more strategical sense....

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by MandelaPutin: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2023
helinues:

I have not even been on the threads claiming Putin or Wagner group are supporting Niger.

This thread is about Putin partnering with Biafra and I asked on whose benefits, if it's not going to benefit anyone, then this thread na childish thread
If you have not been on a thread that Nigeria is claiming to wage war against Niger and that Putin or Wagners are backing Niger, what what infomed your opinions to hastily and rashly describe others as childish?
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by helinues: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

If you have not been on a thread that Nigeria is claiming to wage war against Niger and that Putin or Wagners are backing Niger, what what infomed your opinions to hastily and rashly describe others as childish?

That should help

https://www.nairaland.com/7790468/niger-coup-detat
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

na soo he pain you reach....??

omo....even a child can reason better than you....
welcome to nairaland....
we take no prisoners....

na load and fire we only sabi on this forum....
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by nairalanda1(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2023
IgOga:
Not only Putin but the USSR and France supported Biafra against Nigeria during the war but Biafra lost. Ojukwu was defeated after leading millions of his people to miserable death.

Biafra 2.0 will further destroy the igbo nation. Sit at home has already done enough damage

The USSR backed Nigeria, even to the point of supplying MiG jets to the NAF.

France did back Biafra, as did Portugal.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by MandelaPutin: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2023
helinues:

That should help

https://www.nairaland.com/7790468/niger-coup-detat
Who certified you as a media reporter and why do want others to accept your warped opinions as conventional and correct? You need to be liberal and allow others to talk. Imagine you directing me to self-concocted thread and asking me to read it. That is the height of self-conceit which am trying to make you correct.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by kettykings: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:
It's now obvious that Putin is supporting Niger Republic and I can bet if a Biafra's envoy reaches Putin's and obtains his support, Nigeria is in a big trouble. Pray oo.

Bro you arrived too early, I was waiting for Nigeria to strike first, all that is needed is for ipob to send emissaries to Moscow and Wagner before Nigeria learns wisdom, giant of Africa my foot.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by helinues: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Who certified you as a media reporter and why do want others to accept your warped opinions as conventional and correct? You need to be liberal and allow others to talk. Imagine you directing me to self-concocted thread and asking me to read it. That is the height of self-conceit which am trying to make you correct.

Sorry I can no longer help
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

You are shallow in thinking, no igbo man will force any of the mentioned tribes to be under igbo nation. This where I fault ipob and kanu for bringing these minority tribes into Biafra map. We the real Igbos seek only a 99.95% igbo speaking nation irrespective of where we are currently carved into presently

kiki....and when they are in lagos....??
you cant claim any part of south south with this argument....
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by kettykings: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2023
IgOga:
Not only Putin but the USSR and France supported Biafra against Nigeria during the war but Biafra lost. Ojukwu was defeated after leading millions of his people to miserable death.

Biafra 2.0 will further destroy the igbo nation. Sit at home has already done enough damage

Really, did soviet union Really back Biafra, the type and nature of lies I see on Nairaland is really shocking and sickening, tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by kettykings: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:
It's now obvious that Putin is supporting Niger Republic and I can bet if a Biafra's envoy reaches Putin's and obtains his support, Nigeria is in a big trouble. Pray oo.

Nigeria itself is an artificial country that was made by an European power, I think Russia already have their options on Nigeria, it is just that I don't pray igbo land becomes a theater of war
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

I will still beg you not to commit suicide on top matter wey big pass you. Your bark no show say you dey relaxed.

are you mentaly unstable like that guy that delayed a airplane because of obi....??
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by stevnwigw1: 9:09am On Aug 13, 2023
Illiterate, Biafra comprises of se, ss, and part of nc

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by kettykings: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2023
This is exactly my thoughts about the sit at home crew, if they really want Biafra, they would have sent emissaries to Mali, Burkina faso, niger, Russia to push their case at the United nations
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by tunjijones(m): 9:24am On Aug 13, 2023
adebayo987:
LMAO! Then why did Kanu who is representing the core Igbo tribe insisted on including those minority tribes that don't want your Biafra stink when Buhari was eager and ready to sign out the 5 Igbo states as Biafra nation? Lmao! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Audio seek only a 99.95% igbo speaking nation
Without SS states na cry them go cry.

It's a lie, there was no time Buhari was eager to sign out 5 igbo states to KANU.

Lol so you believed that useless KANU when he said Buhari wanted to give him 5 states and he rejected.

Buhari doesn't even have the power to do that alone.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Typing: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Putin can never support Biafra. There is nothing to gain in supporting Niagra. Their land is barren. Remember, they contribute ZERO to Nigerian Economy.

Niger have more value. There are so much to benefit from Niger. That's why America and France refused to leave.

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Typing: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2023
TimeMachine2:
Who is stopping Biafra? Take your 5 miserable states, recall all ibos living in the zoo back home. QED.

Biafra actually consist of only 3 and half IGBO indegeneous States. Which are Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and half of Enugu States.

Anambra and half of Enugu States are Igala ancestral Land and the North will never allow IGBO go with an inch of Igala ancestral Land.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Typing: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Insulting people doesn't make you better, respect boundaries, be mature and make your point. Your words speak fear and frustration. Take it easy.

He told you the truth. Take your 3 and half IGBO indegeneous States and go form your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Sharpsharp00123: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2023
MandelaPutin:

Unfortunately, things don't work the way you dream. If it goes in the way of military and it's Putin on their side, the old Eastern Region will be the way to go. Reason properly before you label me Igbo. They may take Benue and beyond. Pray Putin no put im hand.
so it’s no longer trump coming to conduct referendum it’s now Putin

U directionless people are something else

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Typing: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

If Igbos are all ready to leave, the support of any major power can bring it to fruition. Be it Russia or china, not the childish affairs handled by kanu and ekpa

Who wan support barren, red Potopoto Land? 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by aderadio1: 9:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Niger is not a break away republic like your Biafra. Putting in not mad to do such.

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by NLegendforte: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2023
adebayo987:
LMAO! Then why did Kanu who is representing the core Igbo tribe insisted on including those minority tribes that don't want your Biafra stink when Buhari was eager and ready to sign out the 5 Igbo states as Biafra nation? Lmao! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Audio seek only a 99.95% igbo speaking nation
Without SS states na cry them go cry.
Keep playing who told you every igbo man is a kanu follower and an ipob member. Igbos are just sympathetic to the unfair treatment of the agitators without addressing the root cause. Why don't push for a referendum so the easterners can know their collective stand.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by NLegendforte: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Typing:

Who wan support barren, red Potopoto Land? 😂😂😂
Hope you are now Happy with yourself for typing rubbish
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Typing: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

Hope you are now Happy with yourself for typing rubbish

Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Christians Accused Me Of Killing Mohbad - NM / Ogun State Ministry Budgets N900,000 For A 32" Hisense TV / Anambra State E-library One Of Peter Obi's Legacies(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.