Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? (1530 Views)

Biafra Exit Is Treanding On Twitter. As Expected. / BREAKING: Buhari’s Gov’t Calls For Biafra Exit / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Tingotoe: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

You are shallow in thinking, no igbo man will force any of the mentioned tribes to be under igbo nation. This where I fault ipob and kanu for bringing these minority tribes into Biafra map. We the real Igbos seek only a 99.95% igbo speaking nation irrespective of where we are currently carved into presently
Says who? I can show you videos of your demented leader claiming all ethnic groups in the SS for his delusional Biafra

1 Like

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Modsarefools(f): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2023
IgOga:
Not only Putin but the USSR and France supported Biafra against Nigeria during the war but Biafra lost. Ojukwu was defeated after leading millions of his people to miserable death.

Biafra 2.0 will further destroy the igbo nation. Sit at home has already done enough damage
Scum bag, go and read ur history very well, russia fought against Biafra, they did all the bombings for nigeria during the civil war, you think ur abokis have pilots or aircrafts by then? Ewedu cowards at it again.

Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Free2Fly: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
IgOga:
Not only Putin but the USSR and France supported Biafra against Nigeria during the war but Biafra lost. Ojukwu was defeated after leading millions of his people to miserable death.

Biafra 2.0 will further destroy the igbo nation. Sit at home has already done enough damage

Stop turning history upside down, you foo!

USSR was fully in support of the Nigerian side, and was responsible for the supply of most of the arms used by your useless country.

That necessitated Gowon's thanksgiving visit to Moscow in 1970, immediately after the war.
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by NLegendforte: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tingotoe:
Says who? I can show you videos of your demented leader claiming all ethnic groups in the SS for his delusional Biafra
Did you read and understood what you are quoting
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Tingotoe: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
NLegendforte:

You are shallow in thinking, no igbo man will force any of the mentioned tribes to be under igbo nation. This where I fault ipob and kanu for bringing these minority tribes into Biafra map. We the real Igbos seek only a 99.95% igbo speaking nation irrespective of where we are currently carved into presently
Isn't this a statement made by you?
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by Benwallt(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Putin will become a contraband and drug peddler in Russia
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by MandelaPutin: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Benwallt:
Putin will become a contraband and drug peddler in Russia
Lol
Re: What Happens If Putin Supports Biafra's Exit? by LionTiger(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Creamypie:
thunder fire you dia.u are not from Delta. Where in delta u dey, make we come bundle you. Me dey asaba, behind bonsaac bakery
Thunder don fire you bundle inside bakery oven. Sha dey roast there! God don fight my battle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asthmatic APC Supporter Cries Over Rise In Inhalers / Beta Edu: The Looting Side Chick! / 2024: ‘No Gree For Anybody’ Slogan Meant To Trigger Revolution — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.