Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border (63619 Views)

Wagner's Boss Prigozhin Spotted In Niger's Border Nation Mali / War Begins - AL Qaeda Attacks Wagner Forces On Mali Niger Border / Some 300-400 Ukrainian Troops Blocked At Azot Plant In Severodonetsk - LPR Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by gifted65: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ecowas is not as it used to be years back. May God help Africa and our leaders.

Struggling with sales for your business, here's a new method you can implement into your business growth strategy and see the difference for free.

Download Digital Clients Elite

Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Mugu... no dey compare yourself with others. If you need money and you are hungry just say it. I can actually give you something if you humble yourself
sorry is your name based on your Mentality, I will give you my office address in airport road let me employe you, illiterate and hypocrite is a disease, for the Yoruba people
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chetas81:
sorry is your name based on your Mentality, I will give you my office address in airport road let me employe you, illiterate and hypocrite is a disease, for the Yoruba people

Mugu... salary worker. Ode. How much be your salary hungry buffon? Instead make you humble yourself make you get help, you dey form staff... ozuor
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by onuman: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You should be sacrificed to appease the god of stupidity.
An idiot like you typed nonsense am you are defending him. I don't blame you, you are probably more stupid than he is.
If he knew he couldn't communicate effectively in English, he should have typed his trash in Igbo.
For abusing everyone who understands that Tinubu wants to divert the attention of the Armed forces of Nigeria 🇳🇬 to Niger 🇳🇪 Republic; so that Tinubu retains the presidential mandate he stole from Nigeria.
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Mugu... salary worker. Ode. How much be your salary hungry buffon? Instead make you humble yourself make you get help, you dey form staff... ozuor
ozuor killed your generation, eleriburuku citizen won't live well
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by lagosrd: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
See how trucks are coming and going out but in our own southern borders , they closed up business
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chetas81:
ozuor killed your generation, eleriburuku citizen won't live well

Mugu... see how you are ranting and crying. Shows you are still very much hungry... onyioshi
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by sweetgala(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kingosytex:

Smuggled to and from where?
It's ECOWAS no longer an economic community?
Why can't Tinubu and ECOWAS allow Nigeriens carry their cross?
Why cry more than the bereaved?
The Nigeriens are happy, why cry for them?

They can't carry their cross using our borders. They can't fly over our airspace either. They are landlocked so they better use Lybia to the north or Mali.

We owe them nothing if they insist on continuing with the coup
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
War is easy on social media but extremely difficult in real life. Igbos should stop fanning the embers of war.
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Mugu... see how you are ranting and crying. Shows you are still very much hungry... onyioshi
I know you you belong to the tribe who love prison, you enjoy being an Hustler, of course the criminals like you have no experience for working in the office, someone like you always lived under the 🌞 ,I see you as simple as carrion
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chetas81:
I know you you belong to the tribe who love prison, you enjoy being an Hustler, of course the criminals like you have no experience for working in the office, someone like you always lived under the 🌞 ,I see you as simple as carrion

See wetin hunger don turn this one to... mugu
Salary worker... mugu
Ozour
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fugazy2023:

See wetin hunger don turn this one to... mugu
Salary worker... mugu
Ozour
you're not with right mentality
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Chetas81:
you're not with right mentality

You are just an hungry dog mugu
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by AK481(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Most of the truck are Nigerian export
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by lexy2014: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Is it me you are asking that question?
What makes the Bazoum government legitimate and this military government illegitimate?
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Kennydoc(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2023
AmotekunSW:

You should be sacrificed to appease the god of stupidity.
An idiot like you typed nonsense am you are defending him. I don't blame you, you are probably more stupid than he is.
If he knew he couldn't communicate effectively in English, he should have typed his trash in Igbo.

You are simply senseless!!!
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by AmotekunSW: 1:02am On Aug 14, 2023
Kennydoc:

You are simply senseless!!!

The animals you call your parents are senseless. Worthless product of lunatics.
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 4:12am On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You are just an hungry dog mugu
dreadlock goat 🐐
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 4:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Chetas81:
dreadlock goat 🐐

Salary earner, you get nightmare? Goat dey purse you for dream? grin
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Salary earner, you get nightmare? Goat dey purse you for dream? grin
you this 🐐 na eat we go eat you last
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 4:22am On Aug 14, 2023
Chetas81:
you this 🐐 na eat we go eat you last

Lol... you get money buy goat grin abi you wan steal am grin grin grin
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 4:26am On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Lol... you get money buy goat grin abi you wan steal am grin grin grin
you must be in market this morning,I mean Monday market 😝
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2023
Chetas81:
you must be in market this morning,I mean Monday market 😝

Yes I'm in the market. The FX Market Mr salary worker grin grin
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Yes I'm in the market. The FX Market Mr salary worker grin grin
fx market trading is what you Brag about hhhhmmm oniranu shiooo, hhhhmmm so you live on online trading and you called your self might, your shame began to shame me 🤣
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Fugazy2023: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Chetas81:
fx market trading is what you Brag about hhhhmmm oniranu shiooo, hhhhmmm so you live on online trading and you called your self might, your shame began to shame me 🤣

Yes, and I am a graduate with MBA (Hopefully you know what that means grin) and FX is what I chose to do grin I'm sure I have made your monthly salary today... mugu grin
Salary boy grin
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by Chetas81(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Yes, and I am a graduate with MBA (Hopefully you know what that means grin) and FX is what I chose to do grin I'm sure I have made your monthly salary today... mugu grin
Salary boy grin
kpele gan ni 😜 hhhhmmm
Re: Trucks blocked at Benin-Niger border by DaChosenOne: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
SOSPITAS:
Something is wrong with ECOWAS, how can they place sanctions on an already impoverished country just at your borders, if wave of migration begin to flood through those unprotected borders into your country can you manage it? You're perfectly aware how corrupt law enforcement is in this part of the world, they will take advantage of this border situation and start smuggling arms & people across this borders which will ultimately defeat the purpose. Moreso, what exactly do they want to achieve with all the sanctions & embargo? North Korea & Cuba have been sanctioned for more than 50yrs yet no change in leadership. Why do our leaders choose actions that goes against the interest of the entire region?

ECOWAS is a joke. Niger is a joke too. They are terrorist state. All of Sahel is infested with Islamic terrorism. North Korean and Cubans aren't easy to control like Africans. Zimbabwe collapsed under sanctions then came crawling back to the West. Niger will collapse too. People keep crying about France, what about Islamic terrorism?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Prince William & Harry Unveil Princess Diana's Statue (Pictures) / Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.