Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,084 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations (315 Views)

Father Mbaka Praises Completion Of Abakpa-Emene Link Road / "I'm A Church Girl, If You DM, I Will Preach The Gospel To You" - Rccg Girl / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
Matthew 24:14
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The gospel of the kingdom is the good news to all the kingdoms of the earth that salvation is coming and has come. The sign of the completion of this good news itself will be Son of man being set in the preeminent place upon the earth; the sign to the nations that the good news has been accomplished, and all the promises of a good life, no sickness, no disease, no pain, no sorrow, no infirmity will now come to fulfillment

Matthew 4:8-11
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

This is the elevation of David Michael to the preeminent place over the earth. The devil himself will be his herald, like Haman to Mordecai. The devil will take him to the top place in the mountain that oversees the earth where he will see all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them. The devil will ask David Michael to to worship him, cunningly asking the LORD's Anointed to kill himself. David Michael will reject the devil's poison, for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul? And the devil will leave him

Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The elevation of David Michael over the nations of the earth, is, the completion of the gospel, and this is the end of the tribulation

This will be followed by the earthquake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
The Gospel of the kingdom of God was preached and accomplished to every living soul over 1000years ago. The Locust Army and the Horsemen Calvary achieved it

We are now living in the time of the deception of the Satan and that time is up too

Revelation 20:7-9
King James Version
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

For the past 500years, circa 1500AD to 2023AD Satan has been preparing the earth for the war of Armageddon. A war that is won already.

Jesus Christ has won the war.

Prepare to see the Son of God in the clouds of heaven
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
The tribulation is not ending until we see David Michael. The elevation of David Michael to the preeminent position on the earth, is, the end of the great tribulation
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2023
1 Kings 2:4
That the Lord may continue his word which he spake concerning me, saying, If thy children take heed to their way, to walk before me in truth with all their heart and with all their soul, there shall not fail thee (said he) a man on the throne of Israel.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2023
Tribulations always end when the LORD sends a saviour. The real Israel of God and the entire world is currently in tribulation, this is why when you open the news it is endless gloom and doom and sadness and anxiety. Israel shows the light to the world, and when Israel is in darkness, there is darkness in the world. If there is a semblance of light, it is fake, this is the situation of the entire world today.

A sun that rose from the West is an abnormal sun that can never do anyone any good

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

The tribulation is what Nigeria is passing through. Nigeria hosts the largest congregation of ancient Israelites in the world, and all our troubles is because of the Deuteronomy curses, for disobedience and forsaking God

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

As we said earlier, what ends tribulation is the appearance of a saviour and a deliverer. When Israel was in tribulation in Egypt, the LORD sent Moses. When Israel was in tribulation under the midianites, the LORD sent Gideon. When God used Chusharishathaim, king of Mesopotamia to put the Israelites in tribulation, God sent Othniel the son of Kenaz to save them. When Eglon, king of Moab put Israel in tribulation, God sent Ehud the son of Gera to deliver them. Judges 3. these were the shepherds that God used to feed his flock

The mighty Shepherd of the flock has arrived to save the LORD's heritage from their enemy. The bloodletting, oppressive, extortionist, divisive, cataclysmic, catastrophic, cantankerous, unremitting, unrelentingly wicked enemy. The days of David is here. The Mighty One from the LORD.
Jeremiah 23:4-6
King James Version
4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord.
5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

He will save the flock. He will heal, feed, tend and mend them. He is the Sun of Righteousness that has arisen with healing in his wings over the heritage of God

Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:9
Also I will ordain a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning,

When you see David Michael on top of everything, that is the end of the oppression and tribulation of his people. He is the mighty Warrior and Conqueror and Emperor, the great One that the LORD has sent to redeem his people according to the LORD's ancient promises to David and Israel. When he comes, and he has come, when we see him in the clouds of heaven, he is going to de-fang the enemy and make an open mockery of every single one of them

Ezekiel 34:13
And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2023
MrPresident1:

Niger means Black in Latin. Black people are not called BLACK due to the colour of their skin but on the basis of their mental state. In the Bible, anything referred to as BLACK lives and exists in a devolved and reduced mental state. Human carcases being preyed upon by eagles. Eagles do not eat carrion, so this is a figurative way of presenting the brutal exploitation of a mentally devolved, mentally reduced, spiritually deadened, and defenceless people

Deuteronomy 28:26
And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away.

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

The happenings in Niger (black) Republic is in direct fulfillment of one of the prophecies of the end of the end time. This prophecy is a marker prophecy in that it helps us to situate the prophetical time we are in. This prophecy gets fulfilled just before the end of the tribulation

Matthew 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

The eagles are the leading ruling nations, the predators. The fowls of heaven
The carcase are the living but mentally dead
The place of the carcase is along the shores of the Black River or River Niger.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2023
MrPresident1:
https://businessday.ng/news/article/coup-in-niger-saved-nigeria-from-imminent-disaster-says-military-govt/
Coup in Niger saved Nigeria from imminent disaster, says Military govt
General Abdourahmane Tchiani, leader of the military junta in Niger Republic on Saturday, said that their takeover of the civilian government in his country has saved Nigeria from an imminent disaster.
This revelation came after General Tchiani had a closed-door meeting with Nigerian religious leaders in Niamey, the capital of Niger. Sheikh Bala Lau, who led the religious group, shared this information with the public. He explained that General Tchiani believed the coup was done for a good reason—to stop a dangerous situation that could have affected both Niger and Nigeria.
He said, “They struck to starve off an imminent threat that would have affected not only the Niger Republic but also Nigeria”.
However, the details of this imminent threat were not provided in the statement.
This statement from General Tchiani came after the Defence Headquarters of Nigeria mentioned that some people were trying to make the military take control of Nigeria.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 7:09am On Aug 17, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Now you understand the spiritual and prophetical basis for the coup and all that is happening in Niger Republic. Tchiani said they struck to avoid disaster in Nigeria and Niger. The eagles are now making a gathering in Niger; America (we have not heard anything from British), French, EU, Russia, etc, they are all posturing in Niger. Have you ever seen an eagle that eats rotten decaying flesh? You can now appreciate the figurative use of words and word pictures that are used in the Bible. The eagles are the leading ruling nations, and the carcase is Israel dwelling along the shores of the River Niger. They could have gathered in Nigeria, and this would have caused massive destabilization in the West African sub region, So Niger republic took the fall, as Niger republic is also a land of BLACK people

Matthew 24:29
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Now we await the end of the tribulation, this is when we see David Michael on top of the great mountain that sees and oversees the earth
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
The sabre rattling in Niger will increase as the eagles make a frenzied flurry for the carcase. America, British, French, EU, Russia, China, Iran etc, all the eagles are gathering in the place of the carcase
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2023
John 5:28-29
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Daniel 12:2
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is all about the spiritually devolved people that they call BLACK people living along the BLACK or Niger River
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
MrPresident1:
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Daniel 12:2
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

This is all about the spiritually devolved people that they call BLACK people living along the BLACK or Niger River
Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

This is when the LORD put them in mental graves, so they are exporting crude-oil and importing petrol. It does not sound like what a mentally dead people would do? They cannot vex and fix their refineries despite graduating thousands of chemical engineers and mechanical engineers and petroleum engineers every year. Black people.
The days come that their dry bones shall come alive again; and they that are in the graves; in reduced, devolved mental spiritual states shall be re-enlivened and re-energized. They that have done good unto the resurrection of life, and the evil doers, the resurrection of damnation

The LORD has promised that he will open their graves and bring them out of their graves, and we all will know that he is the LORD when he has redeemed his people from the grave

Ezekiel 37:12-13
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2023

The LORD shall redeem his people, the dearly beloved of his soul, out of the pit and the grave, out of the hand of the wicked, and out of the hands of the dogs. The LORD will tear out the teeth of the dogs. and break the wings of the eagles. The heritage of the LORD will the LORD redeem with a mighty and terrible hand, he will save his children from reproach, and bless them forever!

In that day, they will hear the voice of the Son of God, roaring and pealing like thunder, and they shall speed up out of their graves, and hearken to the command of their Commander-in-chief, David Michael

Ezekiel 37:12-14
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2023
Psalm 149:1-2
King James Version
149 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
Re: The Completion Of The Gospel To The Nations by MrPresident1: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Yes Or No: Am I A Loving And Caring Father? / Jws are actually atheists with bibles. / The Wonderful Testimony Of Hajia Binta Jalingo Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.