Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,733 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS (3696 Views)

Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits โ€“ Defence Minister Speaks / Emir Sanusi Meets Niger Coup Leaders / GEJ Returns To Bamako With ECOWAS Mediation Team For Consultations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Nope..i was just disgusted. grin

....??
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by Kukutente23: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

President Bola Tinubu has sent a delegation led by former military Head of State, Gen Abdulsalam Abubakar and The Sultan of Sokoto to Niger for end the crisis.

2. Bala Lau, who is the National Chairman of Jamatul Izalatu Bida Waikamatu Sunnah, said the clerics were in Niger on behalf of President Bola Tinubu who accepted their request to intervene.

It's obvious English is worrying you.
Bala Lau, who is the National Chairman of Jamatul Izalatu Bida Waikamatu Sunnah, said the clerics were in Niger on behalf of President Bola Tinubu who accepted their request to intervene.

Read the bolded again and again. They did not go on behalf of Tinubu or Ecowas. They went as Islamic leaders on a voluntary mission. They are not representing ecowas or Tinubu. They only asked Tinubu as a matter of courtesy. I'm sure they already established relationships with the junta leaders before informing Tinubu of their intent.
This is totally different from the scenario below

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by raskymonojendor: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's obvious English is worrying you.
Bala Lau, who is the National Chairman of Jamatul Izalatu Bida Waikamatu Sunnah, said the clerics were in Niger on behalf of President Bola Tinubu who accepted their request to intervene.

Read the bolded again and again. They did not go on behalf of Tinubu or Ecowas. They went as Islamic leaders on a voluntary mission. They are not representing ecowas or Tinubu. They only asked Tinubu as a matter of courtesy. I'm sure they already established relationships with the junta leaders before informing Tinubu of their intent.
This is totally different from the scenario below
Your statements are conflicting. You are very confused grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yup. It affects them mentally as well. The crazier they become, the happier I am ๐Ÿ˜

seriously....igbos are going through a trauma as a tribe,if you study how they talk and behave.... undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by tsdarkside(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
No hard feelings...

We are immune to foolishness,,,and stupidity
cheesy

no wahala....
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by Kukutente23: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You are very confused that you repeated the same sentence twice grin
I meant behest in the second one not behalf. It was predictive writing that changed it.
They did not go at the behest of Tinubu or Ecowas. They went voluntarily and only told Tinubu about it as the president who accepted their help. That's my point. They are not officially representing Ecowas or Tinubu.
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by DMerciful(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
They're trying to buy time. That former president is not coming back.

You're blaming IPOB as if they're the coupists in Niger. You're blinded by hate
QuotaSystem:

The initial threats and needless ultimatum complicated what could have been resolved earlier and more easily. We were talking at each other, instead of talking with each other.

Thankfully, wisdom and reason have prevailed and peaceful routes to resolution are now the only cards on the table. The wicked dreams of embittered ipob terrorists and other selfish & insensitive war mongers have been prematurely terminated.

Kudos to President Bola Tinubu.
Kudos to the Northern Political & Religious Leaders.
#DiplomacyFirst

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by DMerciful(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
They will talk ofcourse but the government is gone. They'll agree to a road map to return to democracy in the next 3yrs and eventually put one if them in power.
Acekidc4:
Watch how Obidient and Ipob Miscreants will start Convulsing with hatred Now ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

Diplomacy is Key!!
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by a4cube: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Iziquiel:

Chai! I never see this kind of bitterness wey some of una carry for una hearts.

See what came out from your mind even though the report says, the Cleric took permission from the President before embarking on the mission and the same report still says, the Clerics will return to the debrief the President.

May God take away this bitterness from your hearts.
They wrote to make him relevant in the negotiations btw the junta and the northern clerics. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oya cry again.
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by orisa37: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
YOU SEE. I JUST LOVE EMILOKAN SPIRIT. IT IS ODU-DU-IWA. "OMO INA NI NWON RAN SINA". ANOTHER TINUBU'S SCORE.
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by quadraheem(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Now all those countries that wanted to support Niger before will now cool temper.
Naija na baba not just for Ecowas but the whole of Africa whether you like it or not.
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by Iziquiel(m): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
a4cube:
They wrote to make him relevant in the negotiations btw the junta and the northern clerics. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oya cry again.

OK dolt, so they wrote to make him relevant? I thought you said the President wasn't informed at all?

Confused mind!

1 Like

Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
[/quote][quote author=Iziquiel post=125085438]

OK dolt, so they wrote to make him relevant? I thought you said the President wasn't informed at all?

Confused mind!
[quo
Iziquiel:

Confused mind!
te author=RuggedBiafran post=125080630][b]Coward...

From Pushing Propaganda that there was a coup plot against Tinubu
From claiming that Tinubu will Crush NIGER Republic
From Claiming that the North cant dictate to Tinubu on how to facilitate democracy In NIGER Republic
From Pushing propaganda claiming that Tinubu as ECOWAS chairman was a strategist
From cutting electricity to them

Now a certified Tinubu mizcreant is happy that dialogue is now touted as a solution, when they noticed that people are very much against Military action against a Country that decided to sanitize their system. Anybody working with people from that region as partners is like "leaving" fish with a rat. The betrayal is genetic and they are shamelessly proud of that, and claim its sophistication.

NIGER REPUBLIC should connect directly to Algeria for
Re: Niger Coup Leaders Agree To Dialogue With ECOWAS by aderadio1: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Some ipob terrorists right now...
Wating concern me with ipob terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Calls For Strengthening Of Nigeria-EU Relations / Peter Obi Is Not A Liar! Barrack Obamaโ€™s Wife Sparks Reactions To Obiโ€™s Controve / Photos: More Kidnappers Terrorizing FCT Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.