Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) (70131 Views)

El-rufai Absent From The Platform After Public Outrage / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / El-rufai’s Son, Bello Appointed Deputy Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) by McStoic(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:
Rearranged Failure even in spelling....ElRufai

Wittyness

I saw what you did there
Re: El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/el-rufai-absent-at-sons-wedding/

Is it this boy that threatens to rape someone's mother

That family is doomed.
Re: El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please call the name of that his younger brother and I shall verify your claim.
That Igbo woman might have married to a northern Muslim and she has been fully converted to muslim. Knowing fully well that the woman has no say in the affairs of giving out a girl in marriage in the north. And not only that, they also have no say in the affairs of the home.
Give me the name of that if his younger brother for background check on your claim.

Lol.. You're relentless I can see. Forgotten his name. But he is always on twitter throwing Jabs & insults.
Re: El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Harrynight:

Like Seriously 😳

Jealousy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) / Fashola's 8 Years And Gej/FG/All PDP State's 16 Years Record. Compare. PICS.... / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.