Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor (25967 Views)

Moses Armstrong Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Minor / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Gbenguz11: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
Segzy19:
Let his anus too be raped with broken bottle...
After that, put in jail for 19 years
in apostle suleiman voice “ you’re a bad boy” 😂😂😂. They can just poke out his two eyes and put him in a forever darkness

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Olarewaju89: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Now the little girl will be traumatized in the rest of her life sad. This is the same reason I hate me so much sad

Nigerian court are the ones encouraging rape in our society because I don’t understand why they can’t sentence these foolish and stupid men to death ASAP undecided

All what Nigerian men knows how to do is to rape and murder. Foolish men everywhere!!!

Dear, Just use the word *some men* not all men are rapists
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by ade4real2016: 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Now the little girl will be traumatized in the rest of her life sad. This is the same reason I hate me so much sad

Nigerian court are the ones encouraging rape in our society because I don’t understand why they can’t sentence these foolish and stupid men to death ASAP undecided

All what Nigerian men knows how to do is to rape and murder. Foolish men everywhere!!!
You're correct 💯 but unfortunately due process will still be followed...This is why l support jungle justice strictly for filthy n maggot rapists...l wish they could be left with mob to adjudge their cases...
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
This guy don enter news for wrong reason
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Lucasinho(m): 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
I know this guy...chai
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by AfonjaPriest: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
SupportTeam:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
You have come back with your begging advert scam.
Stop deceiving people with your plea for help.
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Stop being shameless; follow a dignified path of honest enterprise.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Lucasinho(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2023
MeekGram7:
It’s not funny the name mentioned is my surname and the village is exactly my village and family compound😟😟😟

Hmmm

I know that guy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by AareGaa: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2023
LionTiger:
Media ethnic war continues. I'm not in support of crime. But I hope your Region is crimeless Mr. Reporter.

Why don't you support the crime?
Aren't you ibo?

Because, an average ibo excuses a crime once it's committed by fellow ibo.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Juanmike:
You will never know till you try.
You must be a very sick animal and pervert.May that which you support befall your young daughters.
I keep saying this that this forum is filled with mentally imbalanced perveted animals not fit for the human society.
These are the kind of entities that should be fed to lions, crocodiles and sharks as an appetizing meals or sold as slaves to Libya.
How could a mentally sound human vomit such atrocious words.
Really animals are better than many things calling themselves humans.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2023
marvellous2222:
It not a surprise to me, because is one of their main occupation in southeast
You are really mentally imbalanced.So paedophilic animals don't exist among your people?
Are you telling me all your people are angels?
Don't worry Igbophobia hasn't dealt with you yet.
You are heading straight to Hypertension and stroke.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2023
The rate at which rape is increasingly becoming rampant is baffling.Almost everyday on the news,I read about one or two cases of rape, and it looks like rape is bringing more men to prisons than ever before.
The two animals deserve a life imprisonment with hard labour.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Lanmonfishery(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2023
How much b olosho
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by QueenDima47(f): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Na waoooo
I know this guy na from futo.
Very very irresponsible.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Juanmike(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

You must be a very sick animal and pervert.May that which you support befall your young daughters.
I keep saying this that this forum is filled with mentally imbalanced perveted animals not fit for the human society.
These are the kind of entities that should be fed to lions, crocodiles and sharks as an appetizing meals or sold as slaves to Libya.
How could a mentally sound human vomit such atrocious words.
Really animals are better than many things calling themselves humans.
Hypocrite.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2023
Juanmike:
Hypocrite.
Lol! Human Animal
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Juanmike(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Human Animal
You have done worst
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by obrian888: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2023
shagasha:
I wonder what they are enjoying in an 11 year old girl's pussy

I am not in support of rape but the other day we saw a ten year old Chrisland school girl doing the reverse cow girl in the presence of her school mates in a hotel room, the part that nobody is talking about keeps me wondering, who started it with her, how many men has she been sleeping with, who are friends with her? so many questions unanswered, i believe her parents should try their best to get these answers, if not they will another breaking news from her, because the devil has taken full control of her. what i am trying to say is that parents should try their best to educate their kids and wards, monitor them and pray for them, because if the devil did not destroy this world with money or drug it will be sex. it is not about what they are enjoying but what has come upon men especially, sex has to do with 100%, so what will attract a man in the body of an 11 year old girl, that no matter how much bathes there must be odour in her under. so any man that goes there is definitely under some kind of spell and under a curse of gross indiscipline.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by saveman91(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Toto wan kill this man, 11Year no fear
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by obrian888: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
shocked CHIKA CHRISTOPHER ABAKEKE sad.
Eluuupe RAPIST sad.

Boil his balls angry sad

just like tifnubu erudite scholars in Osun, Ogun, Ondo and headquarter Lagos
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Pharaohny: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Pls KILL all of them ASAP , we need sanity in this country
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Juanmike(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! Human Animal
Hypocrite
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Lucasinho(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
QueenDima47:
Na waoooo
I know this guy na from futo.
Very very irresponsible.

Lol....

Are you a FUToite?
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by riczy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Give him to UGM
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by Odebayo4010(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! Not again sad.

Please check my signature for my what's app number, please send you pictures to me,am curious to see your face
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by QueenDima47(f): 2:18am On Aug 16, 2023
Lucasinho:

Lol....

Are you a FUToite?

Yes.
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by NewDea4: 5:48am On Aug 16, 2023
Sex with minors is more or less condoned all over this country and it's just Satanic...Nigerian society is only a few inches removed from Hell Fire
Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by NewDea4: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Please check my signature for my what's app number, please send you pictures to me,am curious to see your face

Another pervert...

Re: Police Arrest FUTO Security Guard, 1 Other Over Rape Of Minor by MeekGram7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lucasinho:

Hmmm

I know that guy

I hope I don’t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants / Abdulrahim Dangana Gay Predator Arrested For $8,420USD Scam In Kaduna (Photo) / 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.