Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu (52879 Views)

Sule Lamido To Northern Governors: You are Advancing Our Shame And Embarrassment / Lamido To Obasanjo On Endorsing Peter Obi / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
lexy2014:

what experience does Tinubu have?

does it include diplomatic experience?

how is tinubu not a novice in foreign relations?
How are you not an idiot?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

How are you not an idiot?

1. what experience does Tinubu have?

2. does it include diplomatic experience?

3. how is tinubu not a novice in foreign relations?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Head of Ecowas. Nigeria president
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Head of Ecowas. Nigeria president

Kindly answer the questions as enumerated.

1 Like

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Seunjungle(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
I can see that Alhaji Lamido is a guru when it comes to international diplomacy, no wonder boko haram and bandits are raping their women both day and night.

1 Like

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by BeninRefugees: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Seunjungle:
I can see that Alhaji Lamido is a guru when it comes to international diplomacy, no wonder boko haram and bandits are raping their women both day and night.
okay agbado soldier
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

You can't be an expert In everything, he is an accountant and that's why he has advisers.. especially NSA

ECOWAS 15 members country organization declared military exercise on Niger not Tinubu

Tinubu took the mission to the Senate for debate

Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, former Head of State Abdusalam all went for dialogue but got entertained at the airport and turned back

PS: what will Peter Obi and Atiku do differently in this case

give peter obi the mantle first... for we now we are talking about tinubu current president of nigeria. Stop shifting pants
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
cool

You can't be an expert In everything, he is an accountant and that's why he has advisers.. especially NSA

ECOWAS 15 members country organization declared military exercise on Niger not Tinubu

Tinubu took the mission to the Senate for debate

Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, former Head of State Abdusalam all went for dialogue but got entertained at the airport and turned back

PS: what will Peter Obi and Atiku do differently in this case

accountant from where?
from which university did he graduate from?
supporting rubbish; smchew.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Mumu talk. There's no more room for military take over in Africa.

Tinubu sent the sultan of Sokoto, Absulsalam, former emir of Kano just to make sure the issue is settle without the use of force but that does not mean the military Option is not still on the table

Everything is still on the table

you don sacrificed your mumu brain to APC, so the rubbish in your skull type rubbish only.

Bulaba first statement was a military action just like his first statement was no more fuel subsidy.
But you know, we will always have the nitwit with us as long as there's life and some crumbs to throw at the dogs as as to defend their slaves masters.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by 5fvv: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by 5fvv: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

You Sabi Putin's plan... He wants Europe gas money only to himself
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by 5fvviv: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:

That's not totally correct... They might find Jonathan weak... Obasanjo is quite good for such diplomatic mission but this guys that don't respect General Abdusalam and Sultan, I doubt they would respect Obasanjo
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by 5fvviv: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Moh227:
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by KingMiles007: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Niger Junta To Prosecute Ousted Bazoum For High Treason, Others

Fresh trouble looms for the ousted President Mohamed Bazoum of Niger as the leaders of the July 26 military coup say he will be prosecuted for high treason and undermining the internal and external security of the country. You will recall that the ousted President has been held at the president’s official residence since the July 26 coup.

While reading a statement on national television, the spokesman for the coup leaders, Amadou Abdramane, said, “The Nigerien government has to date, gathered the necessary evidence to prosecute the deposed president and his local and foreign accomplices before the competent national and international authorities for high treason and undermining internal and external security of Niger.”

See why the junta wants to prosecute Bazoum here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Afamed: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
obyno82:

Oga shup and stop being dense. The fact is clear your man made a wrong call, and now decided to think. This has been the bane of his administration making wrong and hasty calls
Once again,to hell with your Audio kobo
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by obyno82: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Afamed:

Once again,to hell with your Audio kobo

Classic you, when you have run out of ammunition to use to defend lies, you now resort to insults,
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Afamed: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
obyno82:

Classic you, when you have run out of ammunition to use to defend lies, you now resort to insults,

Those who dey sincerely help beggars no dey come on Nairaland to brag

To hell with your Audio kobo
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tzar(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Where do you think many Boko Haram, killer herdsmen & the so called bandits come from?
lexy2014:

when did his people experience constant invasion from Niger and Chad?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by NLPoliceWoman: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
RTR
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by talented321: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
You people call tinubu ebola'' u people said tinubu dey shit and piss for body' u people said tinubu is a drug baron' u people said tinubu don't have a family this' that and vice versa''
To tell u the truth i don't like to insult peter obi but u people taking it for granting'' i have never insult atiku here'' i just tell u the truth and u are quoting me up and down. If u don't want it to be done to u, also don't do it to others. Okay
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by obyno82: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Afamed:

Those who dey sincerely help beggars no dey come on Nairaland to brag

To hell with your Audio kobo

You are serious high on dried cow dung.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by BiafraAburi: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
favor914:
If no be hypocrisy dey worry you, then why you come they wail when President Buhari they aid poor Niger?
Was your terrorist buhari aiding niger in the name of nigeria or as fulani solidarity nonsense? Some of you are really daft and dumb? And you actually want someone like me to continue sharing a country with clowns like you?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tzar:
Where do you think many Boko Haram, killer herdsmen & the so called bandits come from?

when did his people experience constant invasion from Niger and Chad?

NB: pls note of the word "when"
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2023
Afamed:

The country you mentioned are not ECOWAS members.
Read your books, you refused but come online to show your idiocracy. Burkina Faso, Mali and Guinea Bissau are all ECOWAS member's state.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
obyno82:

Dude if truly he was consulting he would have stared with sanctions, he would have started with dialogue before sanctions. You guys should stop doing this image laundering, make una fear God.
Guy it is obvious you do not understand English and do not comprehend what you quoted.Find someone literate in your village to translate
Image laundering?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
frankson1:

Yeah, I had to go back to the comment and noticed that I miss quoted you. I take it back.

But, you're also rude not just to me but to my father who can make you uproot elephant grass with your bare hands... I hope you understand what I mean undecided
Your father cannot be rude to me if he meets me . That is a fact
He would rather bow and shake me with both hands
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by frankson1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Your father cannot be rude to me if he meets me . That is a fact
He would rather bow and shake me with both hands

Okay, emperor gajagojo.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
frankson1:

Okay, emperor gajagojo.
I am no emperor

I am not your coeval
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by obyno82: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gajagojo:
Guy it is obvious you do not understand English and do not comprehend what you quoted.Find someone literate in your village to translate
Image laundering?

Guy shut up abeg. This is image laundering, have small shame and just keep quiet
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2023
obyno82:

Guy shut up abeg. This is image laundering, have small shame and just keep quiet
Tell your father to shut up.

You are an idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Buhari Mourns The Death Of General Attahiru Ibrahim, Others / Moment Akpabio Got Excited While Performing His First Duty As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.