Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu (53036 Views)

Obi Media Team: Peter Obi Met With Atiku, Saraki, Lamido To Rescue Nigeria / Sule Lamido To Northern Governors: You are Advancing Our Shame And Embarrassment / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by BiafraAburi: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:

They owe Nigeria In billions of dollars, and the sanction would give you clue
Agbado, just shut up, they owe your cesspit nothing.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gajagojo: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
frankson1:

@the bolded...how do you guys reason undecided you still make this comment even with news of several meetings of ECOWAS member states and pictures all over the internet...nawao..

I think you have a comprehension problem. Obviously you did not comprehend what you quoted . Even if it meant what you believe it meant which it does not that is no excuse to be insolent
Your father cannot ask me
how do you guys reason?

If he meets me face to face
do not take the internet as liberty to be rude to strangers
If you disagree and cannot be polite jyst walk on by
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Moh227: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Wetin Biafra Sabi after we don conquer and tame their Oga Ojuckwu through hunger and starvation, even Kanu dey wack gari for prison

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
jaystefan:

When tinubu took the Niger matter to the sanate and they said No to war why did tinubu continue
Beside Nigeria and ECOWAS which one is of more need of Help look at our economy how much is beg of rice, beans and garri
Peter obi said he's going to remove subsidy in a way it won't affect the economy and the citizens
But tinubu remove the economy on inauguration day without any provisions and anything to cushion the effects of subsidy remover it was later after the remover tinubu started planning how to share 8k for 12 million people
I know you are supporting tinubu and you are getting paid for doing it
Even the tinubu can't defend his Chicago certificate why is he filing a court suit against atiku request of making his Chicago certificate available publicly

Tinubu is not fit to be a president
Kai why you dey show your ignorance? The President does not need the approval of the senate to deploy the Ecowas standby force.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
BiafraAburi:

If no be hypocrisy dey worry you, then why you come they wail when President Buhari they aid poor Niger?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:

You are right and they can never be president

You won't be alive to see anyone of them becomes president. That is your choice
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tunji50: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:

Wetin Biafra Sabi after we don conquer and tame their Oga Ojuckwu through hunger and starvation, even Kanu dey wack gari for prison
Yet they live successfully without the support of the government or anybody
But u have to lick the wound of corrupt politicians to even live not to talk of successfully
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Procashtips(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Abifarin16:

All those coup happened under Different ECOWAS Chairmen whose country don't have the capacity to even threaten war. Under Buhari chairmanship in ECOWAS he went to the Gambia now this is Nigerian turn to lead ECOWAS again. Nigeria is like a big brother the rest will be willing to rally around and go to war. Financially, Personel wise and even when it comes to munitions. The last three chairs when Gunie Bissau, Ghana and Niger. Is it Ghana that want to call for War on Niger or Gunie Bissau if it happened that they were the Chair and Niger did this, Abbie na Togo or Benin to tell Niger reinstate Bazoum of face war. It's only Nigeria that has that weight in all ramifications.

Keep singing English.

What you don't know is too much.

You think Ecowas is the one acting? Ecowas and their leadership are carrying out when the West is telling them, nothing else.

The previous leaders called their bluff, unfortunately these current leaders are puppets.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gandrova: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Racoon:
So why was he baying for war before now? Thought he is a builder on bridges and men? So the balabloo-blu-bulava heroin drug baron is no more the man you guys overhyped him to be right? A fish always started to rot from the head. Shame on all of una
You lack common sense. Do you think they are discussing about your family meetings?
Resolution agreement were collectively taken. But when stupid person like you thinks he knows more than them. Trash is bound to be written.

1 Like

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stoplying:
Anybody who thinks there is any point in trying to talk sense into the head of a Yoruba, please forget that idea. These guys have no brain. They don't believe in logic. Yoruba is not an ethnicity, not a tribe, it is a sect, a cult.
Let their cult leader do his stupid action, and let us just prepare for the consequences which will affect their cult leader and his followers the most.

Europe and America do not care of the consequences to Africa, to Nigeria and the sahel. How many people are going to die on both sides of the border ? EU and America don't care. Carry on, yarr.iba keep defending madness. Nobody should try and debate them, it is pointless. When the war will hit Nigeria, some people will be forced to grow some sense.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Procashtips(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu is not in power back then.

Now that Tinubu a puppet is in power, the west can now use him or rat him out.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

You won't be alive to see anyone of them becomes president. That is your choice
Another 50 years to see President? that is a long time o.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:

Tinubu sent Sultan, Abdusalam, Emir Sanusi,. They don't want a peaceful resolution they even detained the President, they met General Abdusalam and Sultan at the Airport before chasing them back

I thought u are informed. Sanusi said Tinubu didn't send him
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Check your double penetration for what if I may ask Naija Obidient?
You're asking me of who my president is and I said check my profile picture and your wailing again on a very simple task 🙄🙄
Which kain agbadorian wey u be sef

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tunji50: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
If no be hypocrisy dey worry you, then why you come they wail when President Buhari they aid poor Niger?
Even when buhari doesn't care about the country talk less of the citizens
Growing debts without tangible result
U guys are zombies
Just to lick the wound of wicked politicians
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Moh227: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

I thought u are informed. Sanusi said Tinubu didn't send him

Same Sanusi that took Kwankwaso to Tinubu in Paris and Aso Rock... Same Sanusi that has been meeting Tinubu
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Gandrova: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Imagine who is saying trash, Local champion trying to insult a recognized president globally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You're asking me of who my president is and I said check my profile picture and your wailing again on a very simple task 🙄🙄
Which kain agbadorian wey u be sef
Check your profile for what? Answer the question Tom cat, which country are you from, and who is your president?

Simple question, deserves a simple answer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, who is the President of the country that you come from?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by ttobizz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
All yea Obidients, be deceiving yourselves.

Obedient who? Keep dreaming
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tunji50:

Even when buhari doesn't care about the country talk less of the citizens
Growing debts without tangible result
U guys are zombies
Just to lick the wound of wicked politicians
Yet you Hypocrites were cursing President Buhari when he dashed ordinary bullet proof SUV’s to the Niger Government, Which your coup brothers are cruising in today?

Hypocrisy Na bad thing o.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by freeborn02: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:
cool

You can't be an expert In everything, he is an accountant and that's why he has advisers.. especially NSA

ECOWAS 15 members country organization declared military exercise on Niger not Tinubu

Tinubu took the mission to the Senate for debate

Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, former Head of State Abdusalam all went for dialogue but got entertained at the airport and turned back

PS: what will Peter Obi and Atiku do differently in this case

At least, he is an expert in turning naira to trash money and removing subsidy like a fool. Moh24, they've banned your account, right? grin
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by abbey621(m): 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stoplying:

How many Nigerians are you ready to sacrifice in order to bring Niger Republic back into slavery to France ?

Before the coup, how many times did tinubu (aka ECOWAS) defend Niger Republic against exploitation by France ? But when they try to break free, we have to be there to punch them back to the ground and put them on a leach which we would hand over to France, right ?

How many coup would you watch happen until the threat of a coup within Nigeria becomes highly likely? I know una prayer, many of una secretly wish for chaos. You don't give a flying f*ck about Niger, BUSTED grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.