Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu (53026 Views)

Obi Media Team: Peter Obi Met With Atiku, Saraki, Lamido To Rescue Nigeria / Sule Lamido To Northern Governors: You are Advancing Our Shame And Embarrassment / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
freeborn02:

At least, he is an expert in turning naira to trash money and removing subsidy like a fool. Moh24, they've banned your account, right? grin
Turning Naira to thrash, Yet person like you never make 1 dollar bring enter Nigeria before?

Typical lazy youth, others should work, whilst all you can do is wail like a sack of sweet potatoes on a couch?

How much did your state add to the foreign exchange reserve? It is only Tinubu that should bring foreign exchange for the lazy citizens like yourself?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Yet you Hypocrites were cursing President Buhari when he dashed ordinary bullet proof SUV’s to the Niger Government, Which your coup brothers are cruising in today?

Hypocrisy Na bad thing o.
I don't give money to beggers in the streets, does that mean that if the chief of my boxing club decides we need to go and beat up the beggers, I should agree ?

I don't donate food to slaves, but if slaves are running away and the head of my village wants to enroll my village in hunting down the slaves, I will protest against that.

Good people will not fight for your freedom but if you decide to fight for your freedom then good people will not join those trying to knock you down and will protest against knocking you down.

Niger Republic was practically a slave to France.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tunji50: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Yet you Hypocrites were cursing President Buhari What he dashing ordinary bullet proof SUV’s to the Niger Government, Which your coup brothers are cruising in today?

Hypocrisy Na bad thing o.
That haven't justify that the buhari debt issue is bad
If not buhari is hugging the so called niger because being a fulani country no dashing of gift to niger
And who are you to say Niger won't survive even without the vehicles buhari dashed
Even in crises like dis in niger
The coupists will still move without anything if they are dashed
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
abbey621:

How many coup would you watch happen until the threat of a coup within Nigeria becomes highly likely? I know una prayer, many of una secretly wish for chaos. You don't give a flying f*ck about Niger, BUSTED grin grin grin

So you want to fight against Niger Republic because you are afraid of Nigerians who might do a coup in Nigeria?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:
cool

You can't be an expert In everything, he is an accountant and that's why he has advisers.. especially NSA

ECOWAS 15 members country organization declared military exercise on Niger not Tinubu

Tinubu took the mission to the Senate for debate

Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, former Head of State Abdusalam all went for dialogue but got entertained at the airport and turned back

PS: what will Peter Obi and Atiku do differently in this case

Nothing o.am obedient bt support tinubu ecowas. Our gas pipe mst not be hindered by some junta.africa mst progress.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stoplying:

I don't give money to beggers in the streets, does that mean that if the chief of my boxing club decides we need to go and beat up the beggers, I should agree ?

I don't donate food to slaves, but if slaves are running away and the head of my village wants to enroll my village in hunting down the slaves, I will protest against that.

Good people will not fight for your freedom but if you decide to fight for your freedom then good people will not join those trying to knock you down and will protest against knocking you down.

Niger Republic was practically a slave to France.
Hypocrite na today you know say poor Republic du Niger is a slave to France forever?

If France no buy their uranium they are finished, let them pay back all the money they are owing Paris before they buy their freedom.

Nonsensical Hypocrites, same people that begged France to come & help them tame their terrorist brothers have started deceiving you Hypocrites like Peter Obi put una for work?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Hypocrite na today you know say poor Republic du Niger is a slave to France forever?

If France no buy their uranium they are finished, let them pay back all the money they are owing Paris before they buy their freedom.

Nonsensical Hypocrites, same people that begged France to come & help them tame their terrorist brothers have started deceiving you Hypocrites like Peter Obi put una for work?

You don't get it.
Stoplying:

Dude, please, sign up to go to the war, you know what, no need to wait for ECOWAS (tinubu), just walk straight up to niger Republic and go and give them democrazy.

While you are at it, when will you give them freedom from France ?
Their money: printed by France.
Their ressources : France has monopoly.
Their right to military alliance: France has a veto.
Their right to chose official language: they don't have that right, it must be French.
Their treasury: they have to deposit 85% of it in France, and ask permission from France to access those.

People like you see this as politics, you don't understand what is happening, this is Pan-African liberation in motion, and you are on the wrong side of history.

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tunji50:

That haven't justify that the buhari debt issue is bad
If not buhari is hugging the so called niger because being a fulani country no dashing of gift to niger
And who are you to say Niger won't survive even without the vehicles buhari dashed
Even in crises like dis in niger
The coupists will still move without anything if they are dashed
Yes O, poor Republic du Niger cannot survive without Nigeria & France.

Not surprised for your new love for Niger Republic , hypocrisy runs in your veins.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Moh227: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
bdon123:

Nothing o.am obedient bt support tinubu ecowas. Our gas pipe mst not be hindered by some junta.africa mst progress.

You Sabi Putin's plan... He wants Europe gas money only to himself
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by pongwa(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:

Not surprised for your new love for Niger Republic , hypocrisy runs in your veins.

Can you read ?
Stoplying:

Dude, please, sign up to go to the war, you know what, no need to wait for ECOWAS (tinubu), just walk straight up to niger Republic and go and give them democrazy.

While you are at it, when will you give them freedom from France ?
Their money: printed by France.
Their ressources : France has monopoly.
Their right to military alliance: France has a veto.
Their right to chose official language: they don't have that right, it must be French.
Their treasury: they have to deposit 85% of it in France, and ask permission from France to access those.

People like you see this as politics, you don't understand what is happening, this is Pan-African liberation in motion, and you are on the wrong side of history.

France takes ressources worth billions of dollars from Niger Republic and returns a fraction of that money to itself (Niger Republic réservés are in France).
The west takes 30 billion dollars worth of ressources and gives 100 million and calls it "aid".
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stoplying:

You don't get it.

Gerrout with this hypocrisy Pan Africanism nonsense. Criminals take over a legitimately elected government, go and read about Nnamdi Azikiwe & Kwame Nkrumah True Pan Africans, & how many Military coups that they supported.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Moh227: 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Odumegwu444: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Iamcrazy: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Man is trying to protect his properties in NIGER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by onuman: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
amoreobansu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/08/13/niger-youre-a-novice-in-international-diplomacy-lamido-to-president-tinubu/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

What does Lamido mean? Lamido should have known that Tinubu's threat of war is to enable Tinubu declare a state of emergency in Nigeria so that he will abolish the Judiciary and legislature, and possibly keep Nigeria at war with Niger 🇳🇪 Republic for 4 years.
Has there ever been a time when ECOWAS invaded another country to dislodge military coupists?
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Stoplying: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:
Gerrout with this hypocrisy Pan Africanism nonsense. Criminals take over a legitimately elected government, go and ask Nnamdi Azikiwe & Kwame Nkrumah True Pan Africans, how many Military coups that they supported.
they would probably say:
1) Jerry Rawlings.
2) Thomas Sankara.
3) Thomas Jefferson
4) the French Revolution

You are a kid, do it seems, I get that you feel tribalistically attached to tinubu and you are afraid a coup might remove him. But that is beclouding your judgement. This is much bigger than your tribslistic nonesense.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tunji50: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
favor914:

Ur country owing bigger country d way Niger is owing Nigeria
The coup of a issue in Niger is abig one
Hope u knew d reason why the democratically elected government was removed?
U guys never care
U only lick the wound of wicked politicians

1 Like

Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Iamcrazy:
Man is trying to protect his properties in NIGER
True talk.
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by Tunji50: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2023
Moh227:

And if I don't it shall never be well with you
By a person who defend corrupt politicians with selfish intention
Re: Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu by favor914: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tunji50:

Ur country owing bigger country d way Niger is owing Nigeria
The coup of a issue in Niger is abig one
Hope u knew d reason why the democratically elected government was removed?
U guys never care
U only lick the wound of wicked politicians
Yes, because Gringory Obi lost presidential election in neighboring Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy / Photos of Peace Corps New National Headquarters In Abuja / Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.