Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

We Are Heading For A Total Mayhem We Need To Take Climate Change Serious Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Heading For A Total Mayhem We Need To Take Climate Change Serious Nigeria (133 Views)

ASUU To Join NLC In Its Strike, "Planning A Total And Suffocating Strike" / For All Serious Nigeria Student And Aspirant. / Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Heading For A Total Mayhem We Need To Take Climate Change Serious Nigeria by Papilagreen: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
I won't bore you with my words I will just go straight to the facts.

I know they won't post this on the news or anywhere instead the show us big brother 9ja and celebrities gossips.

Presently more than 2000 people have been confirmed dead and still counting this happened in Hawaii just few days ago. Fire tornado storm damaging hundreds of miles killing and destroying as it goes.

If you are in these states please be careful

Kogi state
Edo state
Enugu
Benue state
Lagos state
Rivers state
Anambra state
It has already started but it is just starting it won't be fire but FLOOD. I am not a bringer of bad news but it is imminent for this will surely happen. But we can save lives if we have a good advance state of the art weather monitoring system in Nigeria but instead our leaders prefer looting for selfishness but when it happens they will all get a full dose of it too.

Please let us be guided. For when it comes it will be the size of sky scrapper it will cover whole land mass within a twinkle of an eye. It is not a a prophecy my brothers and sisters it is science and facts I have been studying the data ND pattern and even my professor here in my university is freaking out about this and non of our leaders care untill it is too late.

Please go Google Hawaii fire storm or better yet go on tiktok and watch these videos
Re: We Are Heading For A Total Mayhem We Need To Take Climate Change Serious Nigeria by Templee333(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
humans will not understand this untill it happens. the earth is tired and needs a rest.
Re: We Are Heading For A Total Mayhem We Need To Take Climate Change Serious Nigeria by Flora2Sweet: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
When they keep bombing oil ships in other to cover something, Not Nigeria taking that shit serious...

(1) (Reply)

ICPC Ranks Ede Poly 1st In Osun On Ethics & Integrity Compliance Scorecard / You Can Earn As A Ss3 Student / Help With NYSC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.