Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING (5276 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Bigseven(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2023
My take is, dress a child according to his age as he or she grows up with the dressing along.
Now the rate at which pedophiles molesting children is alarming. And the funny part is this pedophile are within the family setting most times not far from the people you trusted your children with.
Let’s be guided as we dress children. Is very important in parenting.

There’s everything wrong with the dressing above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Jewessgratitud3: 10:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Bigseven:
My take is, dress a child according to his age as he or she grows up with the dressing along.
Now the rate at which pedophiles molesting children is alarming. And the funny part is this pedophile are within the family setting most times not far from the people you trusted your children with.
Let’s be guided as we dress children. Is very important in parenting.

There’s everything wrong with the dressing above

Based on the points you raised, I agree with you that the dressing is not so decent but on a good day, are we not supposed to see a naked girl child and not imagine dirty things? Or seeing my naked 7 year old nephew ( or any other child) and start saying he's looking tempting? Na wa o.

During our time, we would run around and play in the rain with only pants and uncles and aunties will not even send us. Try it now and see one idiot.t pervert uncle drooling in a corner.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by IjebuWarrior: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2023
The parents must be Igbo... angry
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Anny69: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2023
engrchykae:
Big Ned is watching
Who's Big Ned?

1 Like

Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by DyingFetus: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anny69:
Who's Big Ned?

Ned the pedo ??

Don't you know him ??

He's famous on here

He posts cp mostly, got banned
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Anny69: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
DyingFetus:

Ned the pedo ??

Don't you know him ??

He's famous on here

He posts cp mostly, got banned
What's CP? I don't know him.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
When Olosho gives birth to a child,you don't expect her to teach her child good morals,when she doesn't even have it..

I once saw a mother hitting her little daughter's bum bum. Her statement was "This your big yash go bring money come for us" This was somewhere in Benin some years ago.. Imagine what a so called mother was planning for her daughter..

Nobody can give what he or she doesn't have... As long as you lack good morals,you can not teach or give your kids good morals.. Example are those supporting these rags that little kid is putting on.. Take it frim me,that you lack good morals.. Rubbish!

If she dresses in clothes that will cover her unclothedness, will she or her parents die?
Hmmmnn........ This your moniker, hope it's not what i'm thinking. cheesy
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by BigYash: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Hmmmnn........ This your moniker, hope it's not what i'm thinking. cheesy
For get my moniker,no let your mind dey think off key..
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by Natbrowny: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
SOCIAL MEDIA MUMS AT WORK
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by engrchykae(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Anny69:
Who's Big Ned?
Big Ned knows himself
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by izonborn098(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
And u are a mother, i pity ur husband.
ahnie:
Nothing wrong with her dressing....to perverts she's tempting their loins.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by izonborn098(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Your fish brain is 100%. Very very loaded
STEWpid:
Chai..

Cute baby dear.

She just need to be properly guided.

The over holy and righteous men with their hypocrisy wouldn't deny in their heart that they're already longing their Gbola.

now look at the rubbish u write'' is that how your brothers went about raping kids?
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by izonborn098(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Her mates are walking naked but when their parents want to dress them'' they dress them neat'' not that rubbish she post on the internet, do u know it is a previllege for that kid to do olosho since it is accepted by her useless mother.
Remijuice:
I can't see anything wrong in her dressing...

No be her mates dey walk around with only pants for our compound
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by bdon123(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
Think wide''
1.fine those days we walk around naked but when we want to dress our parents dress us decent
2.forget about perverts
3.she post it on the internet.
4.when that child become age she will follow the same step since it is accepted by her mother''
5.and pls is not everybody advicing u that have ur time' they did so because u are fellow human'' because i can see from the comment everybody is concerned about pervert'' for that little kid''
Nonsense, d girl looks beautiful. Nothing wrong wit that dressing.the person who posted this is a poor man i guess....dem dey always take tins personal
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by 1Sharon(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Too grown up.
Re: SEE THE DRESSING OF A 4 YEARS OLD GIRL THAT GOT PEOPLE TALKING by DyingFetus: 10:43am On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing you fit tell me , her mama na olosho

By their ways we shall know them

Once this girl reach 18, she go follow her mama footsteps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With Two Husbands... Now Wants Two More / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.