Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (67180 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by obembet(f): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Most people believe that spending Millions because of wedding is a waste. You dont need a big wedding to ensure your wedding will be going smoothly till you are old enough. But i do sure that, you will need a lot of money to live together with your spouse.

Although it's worth it to make sure you get the special day you've always dreamed of.

See how this beautiful couple celebrate thier wedding that got people talking

Source: https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1632431895609847811?t=qxD4lkL5VTIoivAU69nkqw&s=19

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by falcon01: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Got which people talking? which beautiful wedding?

Bruh!! Let me modify
It was Beautiful then changed to simple!

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by God1000(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
Way to go this time, this is how I will organise my wedding too.

340 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Bahamas95(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nice.

You must not invite the whole world before getting married....Not all guests that honoured your invitation truly love you, some are pretenders.

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by olasaad(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
falcon01:
Got which people talking? which beautiful wedding?

Please ask her ooo can Obembet even do this kind of wedding

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
How e suppose be... cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Ayo25: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Their style. It does not have to be everybody's style. Different strokes for different folks.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Shellsploit: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
The lady is not happy.
This I have seen !

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by FalseProphet1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
My kind of wedding.

This I have seen.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Reminderz: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
exactly how it should be

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Offpoint1: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
This look too expensive and too many crowds for my liking... Mine will be just me and her, pastor will be virtual.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Oyiboman69: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
No be the court process be that?

4 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by YoungLionken(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Happy married life to you both..

What a Beaut with a brain, I would like to get married to her blood sister, as beauty and wisdom runs in their lineage..

Most Nigerian girls want the direct opposite of this, even though they have little or nothing to contribute financially..

The urge to "pepper them" by our Nigerian girls, against their imaginary/perceived enemies, would make them reject the (potential) husbands for the confused boys, thereby making them ladies stay longer in silly and headless relationships, than a simple but happy marriage..

Happy new week...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Porksupplyib: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wedding na wedding. It is not by number of people that visited. Just ensure the important people are there as witness, simple.

If you like you can turn it to "festival", na you Sabi. if you like do it in your living room. Na you Sabi.

Just do what makes you happy. You are not to please people but yourself.

14 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by SimplyAJ(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hh
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Karlifate: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
cheesy cheesy
The more extravagant the wedding, the more likely the marriage ends in divorce.

An extravagant wedding correlates with Narcissism.

Narcissism correlates with Drama.

Drama correlates with Divorce.

💯

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Osanoghodua1: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
No one remembers how gorgeous your wedding was after 2yrs, it leaves the memory.

10 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by stuffs2002: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
That girl is the real MVP

That guy is very lucky to have a lady as that

8 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's actually nice, Don't need to invite unnecessary evil eyes.... God bless their union

12 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by neonly: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
D bride mouth speak alot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
olasaad:

please define your own kind of wedding undecided
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by mariahAngel(f): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
God1000:
Way to go this time, this is how I will organise my wedding too.

Good luck. 👀

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Definitely Obidients

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by oloko1859(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe Belle or japa motivated wedding, who knows grin

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by etcme(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
My kind of wedding;

Carry few people from my villa and few friends go the girl place go pay bride price.

Do court wedding.

Go church on a weekday with my family and her family and do marriage blessing.

Case closed.

12 Likes

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Isabi4lov: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
My kind of wedding with wedding gown grin
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by Racoon(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Simply yet fulfilling with happiness and joy. Yes it can be done especially to the ladies.
Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by FalseProphet1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
olasaad:

Don't ever mention that useless tribalistic creature here. She was one of the few people I used to respect on this forum until I discovered that she's nothing but a bigot. And her hatred for Igbos would make her already useless life miserable.

This I have seen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking by bonnyhope: 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Their choice

Their cross

Nobody gives a Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Please Help!!! My Aunt Is Becoming A Prostitute In Her Husband House / I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.