Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Should I Forgive Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forgive Her? (2225 Views)

How Do I Forgive Him? / Should I Forgive Her Or Not / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Karleb:
If you no marry this girl, na who go jam her I dey pity.

May I know why?
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
What the hell did I just read shocked

Waaaaat da actual fvvvvvvckkkk shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Kaycee54321(m): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Woulda dismissed this story as 100% untrue, but weirder things have happened in this country where it's normal to see soldiers using plank to flog traffic wardens...

OP's title of "Should I forgive her?" after using cane to physically abuse a lady who admitted to cheating on him (while conveniently skipping his own morality status during the tenure of the relationship) is either a serious case of Messiah complex & delusion grandeur or simply, clickbait.

Then again, relationship dynamics is weird. Kolanut and wooden cane is just the low budget version of 50 shades of grey - where the billionaire flogs & "punishes" his love interest - a movie I found very weird, especially since many ladies I've met actually loved it.

Whether a typical woman will chop cane inside one small room at Idiroko,without calling boys to give you serious mending; while she'll enjoy the kinky fetish of koboko flogging in a very comfortable house, is a matter for redpill men to extrapolate on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Karleb(m): 4:58am On Aug 15, 2023
Temporaryacc:

May I know why?

You and the girl don go too deep. How many women get whipped by their parents like that not to talk of their partners.

You don establish your complete dominance on her and women dey always attach their strongest emotions to this kin things.

Unless the next person wey go date her fit do something crazier, na you be the babe lord and personal savior.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Karleb:

You and the girl don go too deep. How many women get whipped by their parents like that not to talk of their partners.

You don establish your complete dominance on her and women dey always attach their strongest emotions to this kin things.

Unless the next person wey go date her fit do something crazier, na you be the babe lord and personal savior.
hmmm

About the dominance, that's true. Even before this incident, I had total control over her and could tell her to do or not do anything. She's totally submissive to me.
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Atolu01: 6:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Karleb(m): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2023
Temporaryacc:
hmmm

About the dominance, that's true. Even before this incident, I had total control over her and could tell her to do or not do anything. She's totally submissive to me.

So abeg, just marry her. Don't create problems for another man.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for the contribution, everyone
Re: Should I Forgive Her? by Elizkid: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Weird shît

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day !!! / . / Can A Husband Drink His Wife’s Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.