Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me (2158 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / My Boyfriend Just Bought Me Iphone 13 / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Karen2024(f): 6:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Can't believe I'm using my new iPhone 14 to type..my boyfriend just got it for me. I'm happy 🌸 I have always been supportive to him, I never knew he could surprise me like this. Men are really good if you play your cards well. You don't take from man all the time and expect him to respect you; you don't possess cheating tendencies and expect a man to stay loyal to you. Women are meant to add value to men and not to make their lives miserable! I will always thank God for giving me the wisdom on how to treat a man to stay peaceful and loyal to each other.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Notorioustroll: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Is this worth celebrating? All these kids..mtcheew!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Karen2024(f): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Notorioustroll:
If this is not worth celebrating please what else will be?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Notorioustroll: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:
Get lost! You sell yourself for just an iPhone and you celebrate? SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Karen2024(f): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Notorioustroll:
I understand now that your problem is because of my body but how does that concern you? If you are not ok with it, it's okay to pass without throwing insults here and there..it doesn't make you more a man.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Notorioustroll: 6:33am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:
I understand now that your problem is because of my body but how does that concern you? If you are not ok with it, it's okay to pass without throwing insults here and there..it doesn't make you more a man.
Is that why you sell yourself? Why is it that you guys don't love the truth? If I have embraced your opinion and called you a heroin for selling yourself for a paltry sum that buys an iphone, you won't talk this way. And yes it's your body but don't use it to extort people. What's it to celebrate in an iphone? I don't know why you guys just love what's medicore sound excellent.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by astonished: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Notorioustroll:

Is she your sister? How is that your headache?

So many bitter soul in this forum, same you people condemned Nigeria women for many things here, even though your gender committed the most crime.

We all know must of you here are kids with phone and possessed with spirit of hatred, bitterness and downfall

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Bluntguy: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:
Can't believe I'm using my new iPhone 14 to type..my boyfriend just got it for me. I'm happy 🌸 I have always been supportive to him, I never knew he could surprise me like this. Men are really good if you play your cards well. You don't take from man all the time and expect him to respect you; you don't possess cheating tendencies and expect a man to stay loyal to you. Women are meant to add value to men and not to make their lives miserable! I will always thank God for giving me the wisdom on how to treat a man to stay peaceful and loyal to each other.
Genevieve Nnaji na your mate o. Dey here dey celebrate phone wey man buy for you after him don useless your body pass the value of that phone. Remember say you be somebody mama o.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by advanceDNA: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Notorioustroll:

some women are looking for boyfriend....this one has one that bought 600k-1.2M phone for her......Something she may not be able to afford ...abeg let her celebrate her oooooo.....
Like u no sabi women...if they have not spent money that they ddnt work for, they wont feel happy.....

The day i started seeing women lie their man bought them things they purchased with their own money or another man gave them...i understood what it means for women to show off about getting gifts from a man....... its like an acheivement for them

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by izuch(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2023
Na your kpekus go suffer am grin grin grin

The guy is smart, now you'll have to perform all the duties of a good wife, sleep with him (of course without protection), cook for him, do his laundry and probably terminate a couple of more pregnancies for him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by AwokenVawulence: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2023
Av
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Notorioustroll: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2023
astonished:

So many bitter soul in this forum, same you people condemned Nigeria women for many things here, even though your gender committed the most crime.

We all know must of you here are kids with phone and possessed with spirit of hatred, bitterness and downfall
Another worthless piece of human trash quoting with desperation to pass his message across...
So if she isn't my sister I shouldn't correct her? Oh you think it's cool to for her to sleep with a man she's not morally and legally married to and come to a public space to celebrate because of iphone? Stop defending what should be condemn!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by freeborn02: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:

Your toasters will call you on that phone

You will call and chat with your crush on the phone.

The idiot that bought it for you is nothing other than a simp.

Or maybe he used you for money rituals and this is your payment..

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Dhejy7: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:

Same boyfriend that is squatting in your house due to him not able to pay his rent abi

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Spider20: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Dhejy7:

Same boyfriend that is squatting in your house due to him not able to pay his rent abi
Lol
Nairaland is full of worthless stories couple with numerous and gigantic lies...
I pity seun, that's all
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30am On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
You don successfully press the man mumu button.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Blitzking: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:
He try...but deep down hope you deserve it..are you loyal..if u Bleep up he is coming to take his phone back to resell at a loss of 20 percent or if our messed up naira continue the free fall he could even get more money. In this cassava gari ewa..Agbado ewa economy.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024 but you have many boyfriends... Girl wey dey Waka Waka what's her name? Ashewuuuuoooooooo tufiakwa
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Bradford111(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
astonished:

He is the op they are the same person with both accounts trollling for years now

Such a shame!!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Ikennaford: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol, the girl is a cheap to celebrate an iPhone,,, ask her what she gonna use phone for....if she's not into tech or making hundreds of thousands from the phone, the guy that bough is a simp and foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by LaRosa01: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
we are happy for you,but if I may ask,what have you ever bought for him ?

Karen2024:
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by KingDash09(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
As him buy you the iPhone 14..

What did you buy for him??

Karen2024:
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by KingDash09(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
The guy na kings of simps

If him friend wey be guy beg am for 2k now him go say him no get

Ikennaford:
Lol, the girl is a cheap to celebrate an iPhone,,, ask her what she gonna use phone for....if she's not into tech or making hundreds of thousands from the phone, the guy that bough is a simp and foolish
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by ChuksHills(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Karen2024:

The money for that iphone can go a long way in paying your dowry. Why are you like this. Don't just give your all to a man that you not sure if he will marry you.

Heart break is very really don't come and say Men are scum tomorrow.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by Dpaulie(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
Karen2024:

not just your body sister
also your destiny, he might have used you without you knowing afterall common headache you no go get
but somebody's daughter has become an empty
Re: My Boyfriend Just Bought Iphone 14 For Me by DenreleDave(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Spider20:

Lol
Nairaland is full of worthless stories couple with numerous and gigantic lies...
I pity seun, that's all

Long time. Man

Been so long I heard from you...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Beef? / I Am Married But Another Man Wants Me For N5m / Is That How You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.