Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC (658 Views)

SUV Crushes 23-Year-Old EBSU Graduate Preparing For NYSC In Lagos / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad? / Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Nickson6969(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2023
Hello guys
Good day..I am posted to Anambra for my NYSC service. What can you say about the land, How safe is it to stay there and what should I look out for, what are the opportunities there to embrace as a corp member.. Urgently need advice

1 Like

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Finneseguy1(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2023
I did my service at Anambra 2018, at ayamelum, Anaku to be precise, where are you posted, you didn’t highlight it, any way anambra is a nice place to served, if you are posted to the rural communities, there are farmers, hunters and native doctors around those side, that’s how they make their livelihood and house rent are very cheap there, if you’re posted in the urban cities, you can venture into businesses

2 Likes

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Nickson6969(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks Sir..I am yet to know my PPA ..but hopefully it will be well..thanks Sir for the Hope
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Dubetex96(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
welcome bro Anambra is my home state u will feel at home nothing to worry about. Incase of further enquiry pm

1 Like

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by 1Alex: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2023
You will enjoy your stay. Almost all parts of Anambra are developed.
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Roro77: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I did my service at Anambra 2018, at ayamelum, Anaku to be precise, where are you posted, you didn’t highlight it, any way anambra is a nice place to served, if you are posted to the rural communities, there are farmers, hunters and native doctors around those side, that’s how they make their livelihood and house rent are very cheap there, if you’re posted in the urban cities, you can venture into businesses

What do I have to be mindful about when serving in anaku?
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Finneseguy1(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2023
Roro77:

What do I have to be mindful about when serving in anaku?
Which of the school are you serving?
I did served in st Joseph catholic school.
The people there are welcoming, and nice.
Be careful of thieves , they can tear your windows at nite while you’re sleeping. So be careful, also they are very fetish people, not all though, most of them .
Enjoy your service ✌️
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Roro77: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Finneseguy1:

Which of the school are you serving?
I did served in st Joseph catholic school.
The people there are welcoming, and nice.
Be careful of thieves , they can tear your windows at nite while you’re sleeping. So be careful, also they are very fetish people, not all though, most of them .
Enjoy your service ✌️

Wow!!!
That is exactly where my friend will be serving. St joseph International secondary school.
How's the principal? Where would you suggest they get accommodation?

What about the students? The environment

1 Like

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Finneseguy1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
Roro77:

Wow!!!
That is exactly where my friend will be serving. St joseph International secondary school.
How's the principal? Where would you suggest they get accommodation?

What about the students? The environment
St Joseph has Corper lodge for Corper , 4-5rooms .
The rooms are free. I don’t know if they have changed the principal, but if it is the same principal, I will advise you to be very careful. I uploaded some map, this are the pictures
First pics is Corper lodge.
Second pics is the toilet
Third picture is the school
Fourth pic is secretariat

Mind you this pictures was taking 4yrs ago

1 Share

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Roro77: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2023
Finneseguy1:

St Joseph has Corper lodge for Corper , 4-5rooms .
The rooms are free. I don’t know if they have changed the principal, but if it is the same principal, I will advise you to be very careful

Please what do I have to be careful about?
Also The lodge with the red gate yeah?
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Finneseguy1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Roro77:

Please what do I have to be careful about?
Also The lodge with the red gate yeah?

Could we chat on WhatsApp app please ?
+2348064274093
I uploaded some pics, the formal principle is diabolic, and very mean, forget those innocent face 😂first pics is the Catholic Church.
Second pics is the inec office

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Roro77: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2023
Finneseguy1:

I uploaded some pics, the formal principle is diabolic, and very mean, forget those innocent face 😂first pics is the Catholic Church.
Second pics is the inec office

Thank you so much for your help bro.
Did you have female corpers in the lodge?

Hope no troubles at all ?
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by CandidAdmin(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
Don't 4get to share your experience after you are done.
Leave small girls alone ooo
Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by gaudyangel(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
I served in Anambra, Ekwusigo Local government, they are not welcoming at all unless u are from Enugu state,those are the people they have regards for, secondly when going to market do not wear your uniform if not you end up buying an item 2x the normal price.

1 Like

Re: I Am Posted In Anambra State For NYSC by Finneseguy1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Roro77:

Thank you so much for your help bro.
Did you have female corpers in the lodge?

Hope no troubles at all ?

Meanwhile tye principals name is along the lines of nwaleyi, chukwado sort of? Is it the same name ?
I think it is the same principal, and yes the Corper lodge is for both female and male , try get to the lodge on time after orientation camp, in other to get the best rooms, though there old Corper there, 2per rooms

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is An Unserious Country. Wait 6 Months For Passport ? / Test Your Capability And Aptitude For The Right Counrty To Visit! / Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.