Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... (13448 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ok,but is it possible for someone to enter the university at age of 15? Am not understanding.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Deogratiasfx: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:
Why struggle to have a 4.4gp and still come out with second-class upper as someone else with a 3.5gp. When the person didn't struggle but made sure his gp wasn't below 3.5

You are a sadist
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Gidiclassnet: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Join this WhatsApp link for free waec,neco and Nabteb updates

https:///Je7HL6af7J3IglEwXyYE44
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by zoeymikey(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
lexyclasy:
Nice back view. plz complete the front view.
Lol
Face front.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Dmacqh(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations. I hope to reach at least 4/5. Currently I'm on my result reconciliation. Nah just 27k remain via my outstanding due. I'd be grateful for any assistance.

2 Likes

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Deogratiasfx: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by aestake: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kobranet:

🤣🤣
I always think abiut that too but i guess it's just
Probably to be on the safe side
No be by grades esp in Computing but skills.

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by BIDOO(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
My final exams were just released, and I just confirmed my CGPA, you may be thinking why I am excited over it even though it's not first class but let me explain briefly.

Starting school at a young age, I had a tough time taking my studies seriously. I didn't pay much attention to my notes. This carried on into secondary school, where my grades were just average. I managed to score 188 in JAMB, 230 in my POST UTME, got 1b, and C's in my NECO, which I used to process my admission cos my school WAEC was withheld, and I didn't bother to retake it.

I was only 15 when I started university, a friend's candid portrayal of university life had prepared me for what lay ahead, or so I thought.

My first challenge was my roommate, a very unserious fellow. His mockery of my attempts to establish disciplined study habits took its toll on me, leading to a particularly trying semester during which I had 3 carry-overs, my worst ever.

Before the next semester began, I talked to my family about changing my lodge. They advised me to stay where I was until my second year, but deep down, I knew it wasn't right for me. So, I had to hustle up cash and with the help of my beloved aunt (RIP Ma'am) I was able to rent my own space, the best and most expensive lodge around school as at that time…

This time I will be staying alone till further notice, the GP hustle began. I would read and read, only me, as I never liked group reading or night class stuff. I began to excel academically, was a thing of joy, the last time I felt that brilliant was during my Junior secondary school days.

While I was improving my grades, I also needed to earn money. My family's support decreased because my dad was sick. So, I had to balance between learning skills for financial independence and keeping up with my studies. It wasn't easy, and I missed classes sometimes, but I kept trying. Eventually, things got better, and I was even able to buy a car last year.

But life threw a big challenge at me during the first semester of my final year, my dad passed away. I had to handle a lot of responsibilities as the first son, and to make things tougher, my uncles scheduled the burial a few days before my exams. I was sick during the exams, but I pushed through and did my best.

And now, the results are out, and I did really well. I've overcome this phase of my life, and I'm so grateful. It's not just about the grades; it's about the journey of going from struggling to succeeding. Thank God for guiding me through it all.

BSc Computer science in the bag, GOD DID!

As funny as it might sound! I graduated with exact grade point! Just that different field of study, mine was psychology. Congrats dude. Have this at the back of your mind that outside school life is much more than the certificate we carried! Thank God you know the word Hustle before now, keep on soaring high.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by IbotNugida(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
while i was in the school i never had below 4.5 per semester. i had 5 points twice from the Economics department of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. but abandoned the result for a military job.

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by BIDOO(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:
Why struggle to have a 4.4gp and still come out with second-class upper as someone else with a 3.5gp. When the person didn't struggle but made sure his gp wasn't below 3.5
Let both Seek for scholarships abroad and see who has advantages over another!

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by WAPINATION: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
If you hope to stay in Nigeria after you have secured your happy 4.38 CGPA just hold on and do not get too happy yet until you can transform that CGPA to money making while in Nigeria else your happiness is a mirage.

No Pune intended!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by jimmyvic(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations bro... your resilience paid off..more grace to excel
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by FatherLord: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congrats bro , aside a good result you have gained a winning mentality that will help you in life’s journey.

Make sure you have given your life to Jesus and abide in Him because the race is not to the swift .

Congratulations!!!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by MrsTwrite(f): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Big Congratulations!!!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by sonofthunder: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
yusman14:
CGPA actually matters in terms of scholarships and some other opportunities.

The person in your mention..... Let me not respond
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by louken(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
I love success stories. Congrats bro!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by SuperOnyi: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2023
AngelicBeing:
My unsolicited advice to you, l will suggest you enrol with NOUN, while at the same time pursuing your Kdp, wink

shocked

Thanks but I'm not started earning, once I start earning a reasonable amount — my plans will be unstoppable.

Currently writing my first book.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Bobbiee: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
At the end of the day, na to get correct job na the Koko. Forget all those rubbish degree. Who that one ep?
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Cooolme: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Babastrong:
You
couldn't
be
admitted
into
uni.
if
you're
less
than
16years
I was born 2002, got admission 2018. Do the maths.

2 Likes

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by MrSoftlife(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:

WHEN HE CONVERTS THAT TO AMERICAN GPA he might even end up having a GPA of 3.5/4.

Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by LINSAR: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
GideonG:
I skipped your post from the mentioned of RIP mum, may her soul Rest In Peace.
I can relate because I was overly elated when I made a CGPA of 4.42 in first semester, though I couldn’t maintain but I still graduated with 2:1 in computer science from the hardest school in Nigeria ATBU
ATBU the hardest university in Nigeria?
Come to south west and see if you'll even pass the PUTME of federal universities.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by MrSoftlife(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
My final exams were just released, and I just confirmed my CGPA, you may be thinking why I am excited over it even though it's not first class but let me explain briefly.

Starting school at a young age, I had a tough time taking my studies seriously. I didn't pay much attention to my notes. This carried on into secondary school, where my grades were just average. I managed to score 188 in JAMB, 230 in my POST UTME, got 1b, and C's in my NECO, which I used to process my admission cos my school WAEC was withheld, and I didn't bother to retake it.

I was only 15 when I started university, a friend's candid portrayal of university life had prepared me for what lay ahead, or so I thought.

My first challenge was my roommate, a very unserious fellow. His mockery of my attempts to establish disciplined study habits took its toll on me, leading to a particularly trying semester during which I had 3 carry-overs, my worst ever.

Before the next semester began, I talked to my family about changing my lodge. They advised me to stay where I was until my second year, but deep down, I knew it wasn't right for me. So, I had to hustle up cash and with the help of my beloved aunt (RIP Ma'am) I was able to rent my own space, the best and most expensive lodge around school as at that time…

I will stay alone until further notice this time, the GP hustle began. I would read and read, only me, as I never liked group reading or night class stuff. I began to excel academically, was a thing of joy, the last time I felt that brilliant was during my Junior secondary school days.

While I was improving my grades, I also needed to earn money. My family's support decreased because my dad was sick. So, I had to balance between learning skills for financial independence and keeping up with my studies. It wasn't easy, and I missed classes sometimes, but I kept trying. Eventually, things got better, and I was even able to buy a car last year.

But life threw a big challenge at me during the first semester of my final year, my dad passed away. I had to handle a lot of responsibilities as the first son, and to make things tougher, my uncles scheduled the burial a few days before my exams. I was sick during the exams, but I pushed through and did my best.

And now, the results are out, and I did really well. I've overcome this phase of my life, and I'm so grateful. It's not just about the grades; it's about the journey of going from struggling to succeeding. Thank God for guiding me through it all.

Congratulations...
Take this opportunity to apply to Universities abroad.
You can get full funding.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Cooolme: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
GodWrites:
How do I tell op that his GP is useless without a good network? The job market is horrible at the moment. Even those with masters are struggling to get a job due to intense competition. Create a Linkedin account and start building your connection. Because if you are hoping to get a job by applying to any job openings, you will suffer from depression. And when you do the job, never stop looking for new opportunities. Your job can fire you at any time due to a little mistake. I learned the hard way. In fact you should settle me for this insight.
One of my dreams has always been to work in an established multinational tech company, although I don't even need a job to survive at the moment, but I want to grow career-wise. So hopefully I may obtain my MSc any moment.
Thanks.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Cooolme: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Limassol:
Congratulations!

Wouldn't it be better if you detailed what skills pays the bills for you so other students too could benefit?

Think about it, it's way more meaningful and better than trying to show off, oppress or trick others.
Oh, come on man, I never intended it this way.
I joined the Crypto bandwagon early 2020, then I started trading/vending, I also engaged in airdrops too, and I currently own a crypto-based youtube channel, earning monthly from Google Adsense.
I was just updated with the right infos.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by 2buffagain(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
GPA is the biggest scam.

Instead of the person focusing on vocational training, they are busy killing themselves to get the highest GPA.
It's like getting high scores on a video game. After you finish that particular game, it does not transfer to the real world which only cares about your actual skills and experience.

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by bejick(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:

He can easily get a scholarship with the 4.38 easily to study for Masters. That is the difference
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Tunji50: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:

This time I will be staying alone till further notice, the GP hustle began. I would read and read, only me, as I never liked group reading or night class stuff. I began to excel academically, was a thing of joy, the last time I felt that brilliant was during my Junior secondary school days.

Congratulations
Ur University? Bro
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by israelmao(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good write-u!This is quite inspirational and exciting against all odds that came in between you and your academic success.A big congrats to you.Greater future awaits you.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
2buffagain:
GPA is the biggest scam.

Instead of the person focusing on vocational training, they are busy killing themselves to get the highest GPA
It's like getting high scores on a video game. After you finish that particular game, it does not transfer to the real world which only cares about your actual skills and experience.

It is not a scam.

5 Likes

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Determinedbobo: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congrats bro, this would also be my testimony in Jesus name
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
It's 16. except it was before your birth month.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
It's 16. except it was before your birth month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates / Victory Obasi: "Fubi And Her Seed Planting Story" / Police Academy Test Admission Scandal: Governors, Senators Scheme Out Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.