Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... (13430 Views)

My Sister Just Bagged Her Ph.d From OAU Am So Happy (pictures). / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Mhizzard(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=spice123 post=125098547]@Op, congratulations!!! The real world
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Equity15(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
GideonG:
I skipped your post from the mentioned of RIP mum, may her soul Rest In Peace.
I can relate because I was overly elated when I made a CGPA of 4.42 in first semester, though I couldn’t maintain but I still graduated with 2:1 in computer science from the hardest school in Nigeria ATBU
lol, it isnt the hardest..finished there too, same dept. 18/19 Great balewite
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by DRimsh(f): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Debangis20(m): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations 🎊!, what a great exploits.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by xtreme07(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
money121:

Congratulation
So happy for you
Pls I need your help bro

I don't have anything with me at all

I'm seriously down at the moment

I'm seriously sick and I just need money to buy drugs and food

I know you are one of the kindest on this Nairaland

Pls help me with any amount . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by 2buffagain(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

It is not a scam.

Why don't you butress your point by stating what over-focusing on GPA does for you?

After a certain number, GPA does not matter. Use that time instead to address other areas of life.
Life is all about balance.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by DyingFetus: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

It is not a scam.

It's actually

Most brilliant peeps don't need GPA to prove that they're brilliant

GPA is just a psyops metric system
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
2buffagain:

Why don't you butress your point by stating what over-focusing on GPA does for you?

After a certain number, GPA does not matter. Use that time instead to address other areas of life.
Life is all about balance.

DyingFetus:

It's actually

Most brilliant peeps don't need GPA to prove that they're brilliant

GPA is just a psyops metric system

It is not a scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Aguilar(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Come go find work if e easy grin
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Cooolme: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aguilar:
Come go find work if e easy grin
If you read my post, you'll see I was able to buy myself a vehicle before graduation. Getting a job isn't necessary for me at this moment, but I will try after I finish my masters.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Mekus007001: 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Les:
Why struggle to have a 4.4gp and still come out with second-class upper as someone else with a 3.5gp. When the person didn't struggle but made sure his gp wasn't below 3.5

The difference is resilience...

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by 2buffagain(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2023
pocohantas:

It is not a scam.

repeating the same thing without giving concrete life advantages of your stance isn't helping your point.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by riczy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congrats bro, graduating with a high CGPA is all when u talk of academics. Once again congrats. I jux graduated from M.Sc program!
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nineteen years old. Born in 2004. These are the types wey person old pass all him relatives yet he go steadily dey type insults to his parents’ mates.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
2buffagain:

repeating the same thing without giving concrete life advantages of your stance isn't helping your point.

I had no plans to help my point.
A good is CGPA is not scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by phkka1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations my guy. Just keep it up. The journey starts now with you. Good enough you have inculcated that mind of seriousness in you.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by wedco666(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Missyajoke(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
My final exams were just released, and I just confirmed my CGPA, you may be thinking why I am excited over it even though it's not first class but let me explain briefly.

Starting school at a young age, I had a tough time taking my studies seriously. I didn't pay much attention to my notes. This carried on into secondary school, where my grades were just average. I managed to score 188 in JAMB, 230 in my POST UTME, got 1b, and C's in my NECO, which I used to process my admission cos my school WAEC was withheld, and I didn't bother to retake it.

I was only 15 when I started university, a friend's candid portrayal of university life had prepared me for what lay ahead, or so I thought.

My first challenge was my roommate, a very unserious fellow. His mockery of my attempts to establish disciplined study habits took its toll on me, leading to a particularly trying semester during which I had 3 carry-overs, my worst ever.

Before the next semester began, I talked to my family about changing my lodge. They advised me to stay where I was until my second year, but deep down, I knew it wasn't right for me. So, I had to hustle up cash and with the help of my beloved aunt (RIP Ma'am) I was able to rent my own space, the best and most expensive lodge around school as at that time…

This time I will be staying alone till further notice, the GP hustle began. I would read and read, only me, as I never liked group reading or night class stuff. I began to excel academically, was a thing of joy, the last time I felt that brilliant was during my Junior secondary school days.

While I was improving my grades, I also needed to earn money. My family's support decreased because my dad was sick. So, I had to balance between learning skills for financial independence and keeping up with my studies. It wasn't easy, and I missed classes sometimes, but I kept trying. Eventually, things got better, and I was even able to buy a car last year.

But life threw a big challenge at me during the first semester of my final year, my dad passed away. I had to handle a lot of responsibilities as the first son, and to make things tougher, my uncles scheduled the burial a few days before my exams. I was sick during the exams, but I pushed through and did my best.

And now, the results are out, and I did really well. I've overcome this phase of my life, and I'm so grateful. It's not just about the grades; it's about the journey of going from struggling to succeeding. Thank God for guiding me through it all.

BSc Computer science in the bag, GOD DID!

Congrats ohh, we your Nairaland friends are happy for you.

1 Like

Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Moutine(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Welldone.. Nice...
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Openair: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cooolme:
My final exams were just released, and I just confirmed my CGPA, you may be thinking why I am excited over it even though it's not first class but let me explain briefly.

Starting school at a young age, I had a tough time taking my studies seriously. I didn't pay much attention to my notes. This carried on into secondary school, where my grades were just average. I managed to score 188 in JAMB, 230 in my POST UTME, got 1b, and C's in my NECO, which I used to process my admission cos my school WAEC was withheld, and I didn't bother to retake it.

I was only 15 when I started university, a friend's candid portrayal of university life had prepared me for what lay ahead, or so I thought.

My first challenge was my roommate, a very unserious fellow. His mockery of my attempts to establish disciplined study habits took its toll on me, leading to a particularly trying semester during which I had 3 carry-overs, my worst ever.

Before the next semester began, I talked to my family about changing my lodge. They advised me to stay where I was until my second year, but deep down, I knew it wasn't right for me. So, I had to hustle up cash and with the help of my beloved aunt (RIP Ma'am) I was able to rent my own space, the best and most expensive lodge around school as at that time…

This time I will be staying alone till further notice, the GP hustle began. I would read and read, only me, as I never liked group reading or night class stuff. I began to excel academically, was a thing of joy, the last time I felt that brilliant was during my Junior secondary school days.

While I was improving my grades, I also needed to earn money. My family's support decreased because my dad was sick. So, I had to balance between learning skills for financial independence and keeping up with my studies. It wasn't easy, and I missed classes sometimes, but I kept trying. Eventually, things got better, and I was even able to buy a car last year.

But life threw a big challenge at me during the first semester of my final year, my dad passed away. I had to handle a lot of responsibilities as the first son, and to make things tougher, my uncles scheduled the burial a few days before my exams. I was sick during the exams, but I pushed through and did my best.

And now, the results are out, and I did really well. I've overcome this phase of my life, and I'm so grateful. It's not just about the grades; it's about the journey of going from struggling to succeeding. Thank God for guiding me through it all.

congrats. But get a job first! Na that one be the koko
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by Askmewhy(m): 2:24am On Aug 16, 2023
Cooolme:

Waoooo, congratulations my boy. I love this your story. May God mercy continue to shine on you.
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by monsuru56(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2023
xtreme07:
Pls I need your help bro

I don't have anything with me at all

I'm seriously down at the moment

I'm seriously sick and I just need money to buy drugs and food

I know you are one of the kindest on this Nairaland

Pls help me with any amount . Thanks in anticipation.
do u still gamble?.....Nov 3 is ur birthday
Re: I Made 4.38 CGPA And I'm So Happy... by JohnKernel: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Please what type of skill can I learn to be able to support myself in school
Somebody please help, I’m in 100 Lvl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Cut-off Marks : Sad Decision For The Future – ASUU / Kwara University Produces 23 First Class Graduates / Fire Outbreak at WAEC's National Office In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.