Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

An Icon Goes Home, Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / An Icon Goes Home, Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu (218 Views)

Rest On Icon And My Legendary Father, Late Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu / My Late Father, Mr Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu Has Finally Joined The Saints! / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Icon Goes Home, Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu by chudearinze(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2023
4th August, 2023 will forever go down in history as the day my great father, late Mr. Chukwude Emmanuel Ikechukwu was buried. He will always be remembered as an upright man, a man of great dignity and Integrity, a man of few words but full of action, a man who always stood for the truth and never comprised his faith no matter the opposition.

Rest on Daddy. Rest on Icon. Rest on an Educationist who has produced many legends. History will never forget your kind. You have passed the torch to us and we promise to keep the flag aloft and the Chudkwude's name unblemished.

We now bid you farewell with words of William Shakespeare which says "When beggars die no cometh seen, the heavens themselves blazeforth the death of princes."

Until we meet again our Educationist, Leader, Great father, Husband, Father-in-law and Grand father.

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

#Chude'Aristotle'Arinze

(1) (Reply)

ANNIVERSARY PROMO: With 180k Only, 8sqm LED Screen & Free Camera For Live Feed. / Past videos of how the girl Ajoke was found by TB Joshua / Small Chops And Grills In Owerri Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.