Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) (10216 Views)

Dele Momodu: Only Tinubu Could Appoint A ‘Certified Nuisance’ Like Festus Keyamo / APC Primaries: Only Tinubu Is Running On His Own Endorsement - Okolo Eteri / Highway Patrol: The Car I Saw Nigeria Police Force Using Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

Buhari was the first to be supported by Tinubu for Tinubu to become president after Buhari, so everything Tinubu did and the support he got from his supporters were channeled to Buhari and not all Buhari supporters will return the favor because Buhari has achieved his own aim

The same would have happened if their positions were switched....
You just said that all Tinubu supporters support buhari because Tinubu endorsed buhari. Buhari endorsed tinubu so all his supporters support Tinubu according to your logic
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Goke7: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

A lot of them rig themselves in same way Tinubu rigged himself in against our wish.....

Excuses as usual, so who are the inec officials in the region that keep allowing rigging. This is a serious indictment on all the governors that has been produced in the SE if it’s true. So who did not rig himself into office in the SE
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You just said that all Tinubu supporters support buhari because Tinubu endorsed buhari. Buhari endorsed tinubu so all his supporters support Tinubu according to your logic

No. not all Buhari's supporters because they had nothing to lose, their person had completed his 8 years so whether they support Tinubu or not it meant nothing to them, that was why Tinubu could not acquire Buhari's supporters, only a handful of them came around for Tinubu and they were most likely there for what they will benefit.....

Tinubu supporters were the ones who had to keep supporting Buhari throughout his tenure so he Tinubu won't fall out with Buhari and not try to return the favor of helping him.....
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

No. not all Buhari's supporters because they had nothing to lose, their person had completed his 8 years so whether they support Tinubu or not it meant nothing to them, that was why Tinubu could not acquire Buhari's supporters, only a handful of them came around for Tinubu and they were most likely there for what they will benefit.....

Tinubu supporters were the ones who had to keep supporting Buhari throughout his tenure so he Tinubu won't fall out with Buhari and not try to return the favor of helping him.....
You just said that all Tinubu supporters support buhari because Tinubu endorsed buhari. Buhari endorsed tinubu so all his supporters support Tinubu according to YOUR logic
Not all Tinubu supporters support buhari so that’s that
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Goke7:

Excuses as usual, so who are the inec officials in the region that keep allowing rigging. This is a serious indictment on all the governors that has been produced in the SE if it’s true. So who did not rig himself into office in the SE

Yes I'm very bold to say this, only few governors in south east were duly elected since 1999, Peter Obi cleansed Anambra, before Peter Obi, election was a mess in Anambra, now Abia has been liberated, Enugu is still on battle, Imo has not been liberated, Ebonyi is a bit balanced, a litlle bit of rigging and acceptance....

The truth is rigging happens all over Nigeria though varies from state to state, from as low as 5 percent to as much as 90 percent, it all depends on a whole lot of factors during the election
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You just said that all Tinubu supporters support buhari because Tinubu endorsed buhari. Buhari endorsed tinubu so all his supporters support Tinubu according to YOUR logic
Not all Tinubu supporters support buhari so that’s that

You don't get the point I'm trying to make, what I mean is for the fact you supported Tinubu during Buhari's 8years you indirectly sullorted Buhari because Tinubu supported him throughout his 8 years in office....
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by pek(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanfer:
OP let's be serious and leave bias or politics out of this... Both Tinubu and Obi spent 8 years as Governor can you please tell us who is a better governor between the 2?

What legacy projects or investments the 2 left in their states that the state is still making huge dividends from?

How did the 2 of them met their states IGR, and what did they do to generate more revenue for their respective states?

After answering these questions then you should know who you will employ to manage your fathers moribund company,
You didn't answer his questions but you want him to answer yours. It simply means you have no answer. There was nowhere in his write up did he mention Obi.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

You don't get the point I'm trying to make, what I mean is for the fact you supported Tinubu during Buhari's 8years you indirectly sullorted Buhari because Tinubu supported him throughout his 8 years in office....

Buharis supporters support Tinubu according to your logic. Yes.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Buharis supporters support Tinubu according to your logic. Yes.

Not all, because they have nothing to lose....
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

Not all, because they have nothing to lose....
Neither do all Tinubu supporters. So stop being a hypocrite
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Sangoamadioha1: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

They are not the same stock, I will be pleased to have Obi manage my company than Tinubu or Atiku..

Give Tinubu Zamfara to govern for 8 years and see if he will do anything special, shebi he is the president now, look at the flops he is already making, anybody can govern Lagos and will be called a performer, why I don't want to go into details here is because it is not the focus of the topic, I don't want to deviate, the question is will you give your friend your father's company to handle if he did what Tinubu did?

Oya employ Obi in your non existent company 😂😂😂
I'm out of here.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Rolings: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
Your Father's company was in dire need of a good manager and your father entrusted you to help him get a good manager to handle his company...

A close friend of yours brought someone to manage your father's business, after the first 4 years he failed to manage the business well, your friend then advised you to keep him for another 4 years that he will revive the business, after 4 years again he incurred so much debt.

Your close friend then comes to tell you that the reason why he sent that guy to manage your father's business was because he wanted to manage your father's business after 8 years of that guys turn that damaged your fathers business that it is his turn to manage your father's business, he further told you that that was the agreement he had with the guy he brought to manage your father's business for 8 years that ended up destroying your father's business ...

This question is to Tinubu supporters:

would you give your friend your father's business to manage after knowing all these?

If your answer is no, then you are heartless, wicked, unpatriotic, you hate Nigeria and Nigerians, you have no pity for Nigeria and Nigerians, you don't even believe in Nigeria because you voted or supported Tinubu who did exactly what your close friend did to your father's business, if you cannot allow such a friend to handle your father's company after doing exactly what Tinubu did to Nigeria....

Why then did you allow/support Tinubu to handle Nigeria after doing the same thing to Nigeria as your friend did to your father's company?

And if your answer is yes, then you are as bad as your close friend and your father should not entrust anything in that company to you likewise as you supported Tinubu, Nigerians should not entrust anything to you....

Nonsense Emotional blackmail.
This is Nigeria
Not my father's business.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
I'd my choice is btw
Tinubu
Obi
Atiku

And I give Obi or Atiku ahead of Tinubu judging from their track record then I must be the most foolish man ever created by God.

Brendaniel:

Give Tinubu Zamfara to govern for 8 years and see if he will do anything special, shebi he is the president now, look at the flops he is already making, anybody can govern Lagos and will be called a performer, why I don't want to go into details here is because it is not the focus of the topic, I don't want to deviate, the question is will you give your friend your father's company to handle if he did what Tinubu did?
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by seanfer(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
pek:
You didn't answer his questions but you want him to answer yours. It simply means you have no answer. There was nowhere in his write up did he mention Obi.

My comment is not for you and he has answered already.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't know about others

Real estate such as Abraham Adesanya Estate
Eko Atlantic
Lekki Seaport
Are verifiable even by the most bigoted igbos like you. Mother n child hospital are also there unrivalled in Nigeria by anyone.

shortgun:

Is not everyone that will be deceived with lies and concocted claims of profeciency in governance.

Comparing Lagos state to any other state in Nigeria in terms of revenue generation and income is what is called False equivalence; this is a fallacy that occurs when someone incorrectly asserts that two things are equivalent, simply because they share some characteristics, despite the fact that there are notable differences between them.
Lagos is the most industrialised city in Nigeria and sub-Sahara Africa.

It is the fourth biggest economy in Africa by Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
Lagos seaport is one of the continents busiest and biggest with lots of importation and exportation activities.
A 10 year old will govern Lagos state and it will still be the highest revenue generating state in Nigeria!

Aside, Revenue generation you Tinubu supporters can't point out any other thing Tinubu did in Lagos.
If Tinubu is that good as you guys claim why is he not replicating the same formula that worked in Lagos for Nigeria?
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Name one single one of such fraudulent award n mention any other person in this world that won such award before n after Obi again.

jasent:

You stylishly mentioned IGR because your man tinubu can task people. All the awards being won by Anambra students as a result of Obi's legacy means nothing to you. Continue to argue blindly
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Demayour: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Kentursky:
Obi is a faux pas. I am from Anambra state and I can confidently tell you that Nigeria dodged a bullet in Obi.

And got hit by the missile called Tinubu, right?
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
You know it but can't list it in comparison to Tinubu
solomto:

Olodo u are not from Anambra. As Ada Idemili i am, Obi is one of the best governor that has govern Anambra state. We Anambrarians knw his achievement.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Imagine what you list as achievement?
Many of you foolish souls deserve to be stoned to death.

A. Sub sovereign wealth fund when Obiano gave any interview on the debt Peter Obi left. Video link below not newspaper headline
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DtZr7AWrTX6U&ved=2ahUKEwjq8PTE0dyAAxWrVEEAHV5XD60QwqsBegQIDBAF&usg=AOvVaw0Y-STSBHzmdILZHRcLQloM

B. Imagine a governor partnering private hospitals to provide health while Tinubu build Lagos Island Mother n Child Maternity which is not being replicated across the state from Ajah Ikorodu Epe Badary etc. Jigi Bola still there o.

C. How is a state immunizations an achievement which state does not do that in Nigeria and which state won the fraud Melinda Gates before Obi n which state across the world won the imaginary ipob award after Obi ?

D. Security - Anambra remained kidnapper den under Obi till Obiano came while Tinubu transformed Operation Sweet to Rapid Response Squad which till date remain the best police after the DSS EFCC with no state able to match it efficiency

E. Obi providing internet -This as far as I am concerned is a lie n will till eternity remain a lie.

F. Obi that carried Ghana Must Go to labour chairman office that we all saw it life in photos across Niger r

shortgun:

1.Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.

2.Through partnerships in the Health sector, his Government funded the transformation of -:
a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;
b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;
c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;
d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and
e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

3.Obi Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are done today.

4.Obi Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East.

5.Anambra state under Peter Obi was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP.

6.Anambra State Government under Obi provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools The state provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools.

7.Peter Obi provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets,mosques and churches

8.His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

9.His government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.

[b]10.By the end of his tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra state was duly accredited.

11. For the first time in Nigeria, Peter Obi is the only politician who didn't give anyone money to get their votes

Let me stop here for now

Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Solsix(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanfer:
OP let's be serious and leave bias or politics out of this... Both Tinubu and Obi spent 8 years as Governor can you please tell us who is a better governor between the 2?

What legacy projects or investments the 2 left in their states that the state is still making huge dividends from?

How did the 2 of them met their states IGR, and what did they do to generate more revenue for their respective states?

After answering these questions then you should know who you will employ to manage your fathers moribund company,
Are u not seeing how Anambra state schools dey carry first up and down? Nah obi effect.
When obi was governor Anambra has the best road network in Nigeria. U can't see pothole in Anambra state. Obi's programs are targeted to reach majority of the people. Generating trillions while the people are hungry is useless.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by EcoNews: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Igbo analogy

Obi did well declining pension he clearly as a trillion edge over Tinubu.

Tinubu inline Tinubu left Lagos with a revenue generating outfit no Nigeria state can generate 1/5% of what it generate after 20%. How igbos only see evil n no positives in this can only be explained by bigotry hate n jealousy.

While both left their state with debt Tinubu invest in Econet while Obi invested in Brewery we can attest to the one that yielded over 200% profit n the one that is left to nothing now.

Tinubu never owe workers salary while obi watched as lecturers n doctors take turn to go on year long strike

CSTRR:
Two people govern two states.

One left with a pension bigger than that of president Obama, the other one deliberately left without anything.
One instituted corruption and ensured that the humongous state resources was never reflected in the life of the people, while the other used the little resources he had maximally, cutting wastes and investing on the people, improving general HDI.

If it was your father's business, who would you support?

Would you support a tinubu or a peter obi to run your father's business?

2 Likes

Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by correctguy101(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanfer:

I assure you, we will find it hard to forget the nationwide agberoism. Very lucrative business...

And I suspect Chief Peter Obi too ate from proceeds gotten from that lucrative enterprise during his time as governor in Anambra cos I can swear with the gods in Delta State that Okowa enjoyed collected his share in their Delta branch..

None of them good abeg.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Rolings:

Nonsense Emotional blackmail.
This is Nigeria
Not my father's business.

That statement is what the leaders use when they get into power and steal recklessly, so you are not different from them and that is why Nigeria is where it is today....
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 6:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
EcoNews:
I'd my choice is btw
Tinubu
Obi
Atiku

And I give Obi or Atiku ahead of Tinubu judging from their track record then I must be the most foolish man ever created by God.

We can see the result of those who chose Tinubu already....
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by candygist: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:

As Lagos State govt, I will.
If anybody can govern Lagos, maybe your household should come and govern Lagos then.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
EcoNews:
Igbo analogy

Tinubu inline Tinubu left Lagos with a revenue generating outfit no Nigeria state can generate 1/5% of what it generate after 20%. How igbos only see evil n no positives in this can only be explained by bigotry hate n jealousy.

While both left their state with debt Tinubu invest in Econet while Obi invested in Brewery we can attest to the one that yielded over 200% profit n the one that is left to nothing now.

Tinubu never owe workers salary while obi watched as lecturers n doctors take turn to go on year long strike

Igbo analogy?

So you have Yoruba analogy and Hausa analogy?

You are a clown.

I didn't bother reading the rest of the nonsense you wrote.

By the time tinubu is done with you, you would know the difference between real life reality and online bigotry.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by CSTRR: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tinubu cannot govern a poor state.

He would finish them.
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Brendaniel: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
candygist:

As Lagos State govt, I will.
If anybody can govern Lagos, maybe your household should come and govern Lagos then.

Yes o...
Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by obawinner(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
EcoNews:
Igbo analogy

You have their time, they insult what they dont have.
Ask them to name any 3 leaders they have had that contributed positively to the SE region since the almagamation of nigeria. See them wail and scream bigotry and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by Ttalk: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
CSTRR:
Tinubu cannot govern a poor state.

He would finish them.

Obis cannot govern a complex state like Nigeria. During his time, communal clashes were at their peak throughout his tenure, he could not do anything in those villages up till today the people of Nkwelle Nsunnaka are still killing themselves with dane guns the way a tourist hunt rabbit in the bush.

Should talk about a natural disaster that plagues both states, in Lagos there's an annual overflow of the ocean into houses along Marina, with the fearful prediction that the surge will eventually occupy VI and the suburb, a pragmatic Tinubu engaged investors and the beach where sand-filled creating a shield from the city at the same time creating a new city out of water. Tinubu simply turned a problem into a profit-making venture and today we have Eko Atlantic City.

Similar erosion in Anambra villages at the bank of river Niger has become an annual disaster with nothing as a solution for the hapless people living there, except an eye service camera show with 2 bags of Rice Obi display as his solution to the plight of the people.

It is only a mad person that would place Obi ahead of Tinubu in terms of achievement, daring, and innovation

1 Like

Re: If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) by jumper524(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brendaniel:
Your Father's company was in dire need of a good manager and your father entrusted you to help him get a good manager to handle his company...

A close friend of yours brought someone to manage your father's business, after the first 4 years he failed to manage the business well, your friend then advised you to keep him for another 4 years that he will revive the business, after 4 years again he incurred so much debt.

Your close friend then comes to tell you that the reason why he sent that guy to manage your father's business was because he wanted to manage your father's business after 8 years of that guys turn that damaged your fathers business that it is his turn to manage your father's business, he further told you that that was the agreement he had with the guy he brought to manage your father's business for 8 years that ended up destroying your father's business ...

This question is to Tinubu supporters:

would you give your friend your father's business to manage after knowing all these?

If your answer is no, then you are heartless, wicked, unpatriotic, you hate Nigeria and Nigerians, you have no pity for Nigeria and Nigerians, you don't even believe in Nigeria because you voted or supported Tinubu who did exactly what your close friend did to your father's business, if you cannot allow such a friend to handle your father's company after doing exactly what Tinubu did to Nigeria....

Why then did you allow/support Tinubu to handle Nigeria after doing the same thing to Nigeria as your friend did to your father's company?

And if your answer is yes, then you are as bad as your close friend and your father should not entrust anything in that company to you likewise as you supported Tinubu, Nigerians should not entrust anything to you....
Business requires technicality and logic which you just explained. Politics requires compromise and investment.
Your explanation don't match the query.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video) / Saraki In Fresh Move Against CCB Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.