Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Africa's Top Young Tech Entrepreneur - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Africa's Top Young Tech Entrepreneur (671 Views)

Any Serious Entrepreneur Here? I Will Develop The Site / I Am Working On Real Entrepreneur Scheme To Make Money From My Site / Happy Birthday To Mukoshy- A Young Talented Web Developer And Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Top Young Tech Entrepreneur by databoy247(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
Now who says Nigeria is lacking originality? grin

This is a wonderful interview of Gossy Ukanwokwe, a 23 year old Nigerian who has pure originality in his website concept. I advice everyone especially in the web development business to emulate this young man.

Get full interview at http://divilla.org/?p=70

Cheers.
Re: Africa's Top Young Tech Entrepreneur by yawatide(f): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
Unfortunately, he had to travel to Cyprus in order to be in the mindset to do what he needed to do to get on top.

This has always been my crux with our country: Conditions at home won't let us reach our full potential yet once we "cross" and reach that potential, we are the very same people who will jump to say (and I am not referring to the OP), "Nigerian born" or "Nigerian based" student/businessman, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Using Colors To Increase Your Clicks - Blogging / Openings For Web Developers And Web Graphics Designers / Can Anybody Show Me How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.