Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship (808 Views)

Why Is It That Girls Don't Play Hard To Get Or Sleep With Anymore Nowadays / Where Is Your Relationship Headed? Tell Yourself The Truth!!! / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Orikinla(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
The pathetic reality of many people in relationship is they are not sure of their future, because in many cases the girlfriend is afraid of tomorrow. But they don't or won't even take time to discuss it.

How can a guy claim to be serious and is praying and wishing to marry a particular woman, but he is still dating and mating with other women?

How can a woman be dating a man and yet she is still flirting with other men?
Both of them are immature and insecure. If you are serious in a steady relationship, then hold on to it and lay your cards on the table.

The cards of Dols and Don'ts.  And don't toy with your affections. If your lover cannot be FAITHFUL THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT for your relationship,  just end it.
Be more REASONABLE than EMOTIONAL.

Whether you accept this or not, a relationship can make or mar your life.
So, please, forget sweet talking and face the tasking issues of your life.

Yes, we need to be loved, but at what price?

Lip service and eye service will only end with regrets. A love affair should not be a game of who is falling whom?

Whether you like it or not, in every relationship, even in the dalliance of romance your life is at stake. If you really love your life, then don't play WHOT with your love.

Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Tosinville(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
ok
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by slimyem: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
we haf hear you!
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Better be a doer than a hearer.

Many have heard and many have read, but only few have practiced the truth.
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2011
i dont play my whots, i use them to build castles undecided
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by cynthiafred67(f): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Noted
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2011
those who hav ears let them hear!
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by slimyem: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2011
Orikinla:

Better be a doer than a hearer.

Many have heard and many have read, but only few have practiced the truth.
ever heard the phrase 'do your best and leave the rest'?
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by MMM2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2011
op sorry am already a gambler angry
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2011
Kai,me play whot with a lady? Thats a game of chance and luck. Any lady wanna play chess or scramble? grin
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2011
I never knew they have whot for lovers only,anyway I love board games more so I guess whot is out of it for me.
Re: Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
tiniyata:

i dont play my whots, i use them to build castles undecided

Best figurative reply so far.

But I hope you are not building the castles in the air with your head in the clouds of romance?

(1) (Reply)

Any Consequences / Pretty Gals And D Club Houses.why? / 10 Importants Things To Keep Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.