Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,168 members, 7,864,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) (528 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) by thesilentman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
It was on my third marriage that the true secret to keeping real women without any drama dawned on me.I observed that many men,all the while,had truely lost it.Without absolute submissiveness from your woman,your marriage will not last cos if you don't dominate,she will and hence start losing attraction for you until she eventually dump your sorry ass!
(2)To make number one work,you must exhibit an air of needlessness-put succintly,you must be ready to lose her.This is key to filtering out the wrong woment in your wife.Believe me,she'd stay if she's really worth it.
Any question
HOW TO BE DOMINANT IN YOUR MARRIAGE AS A MAN:
(1)Make it understood to your woman that things must be done your way or the highway!That is the way of our ancestors! Do not imbibe all the stereotype about 'give and take'.Take charge,if you want that your woman to be truly submissive

1 Like

Re: How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) by Administration1: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dominate your pocket and businesses first, leave women alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) by thesilentman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Administration1:
Dominate your pocket and businesses first, leave women alone
Thanks! I've done that and am still doing it.Male self-development does not have an end!
Re: How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) by Zigzagman: 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
OP, this is the best advice on love, money and control that I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hWypHOGur8

Note the psychologist. Spot on

1 Like

Re: How To Dominate Your Woman For Life!(part 1) by Waffarianman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dominant male. Lol 😂😆

(1) (Reply)

Sucide Thoughts / Hookup Available / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.