Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers (1282 Views)

"We Dodged A Bullet But Ended Up Stepping On Land Mines" / Tinubu Has Dodged Poisonous Knife By Not Appointing El-rufai – Shehu Sani Mocks / Peter Obi : We Dodged An Atomic Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Lolz419: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
My people, for the past 2 months, i haven't see or read "we dodged a bullet" from the agbadorians.

What is really happening?
Did they finally realize they dodged a bullet only to be hit with an automatic Nuclear weapons grin

Brain factory reset is currently ongoing cool

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by orohbirodeysmel: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lolz419:
My people, for the past 2 months, i haven't see or read "we dodged a bullet" from the agbadorians.

Did they finally realize they dodged a bullet only to be hit with an automatic Nuclear weapons grin

The level of shege in the country right now, no let them even by data to come here come rant🤣🤣🤣

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Af0NjaAreLiars: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lolz419:

Dem dudge bullet catch grenade grin

14 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Administration1: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
The Data thing is really hitting them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by BossGerald: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lolz419:

They landed on land mines grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by FutureRecord: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lolz419:

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Nightwolf1: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Those idiots are currently grinning like he-goat in their respective houses.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by survivor10(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Goats in human forms!

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by sultanofpigs: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Landowner101(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
They actually dodged a bullet, but ran into an atomic bomb 💣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Vinnie2000(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
They are Wallowing in Self delusions or Still in SHOCK. sad

Very ridiculous APC Elements. 😕

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by complexstuffs(m): 3:38am On Aug 15, 2023
Lolz419:

We truly dodged a bullet when Nigerians kicked
Bitter Obi to the gutters in the last presidential elections.

Bitter Obi is a BIGOT with a dull brain

Tinubu is on the right track as Nigeria is going through a transition phase. Anyone opposed to the removal of file subsidy is an enemy of Nigeria and only bitter, hateful and envious IPOB are not happy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Lolz419: 4:05am On Aug 15, 2023
complexstuffs:

Tinubu is on the right track as Nigeria is going through a transition phase. Anyone opposed to the removal of file subsidy is an enemy of Nigeria and only bitter, hateful and envious IPOB are not happy
price of fuel = 720
a dollar = 940

u will get sense by fire by force grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Cromagnon: 4:07am On Aug 15, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

The level of shege in the country right now, no let them even by data to come here come rant🤣🤣🤣
to come and do what.
Or candidate won
Why would we need to come here
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Lolz419: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2023
Cromagnon:
to come and do what.
Or candidate won
lolz
the shege is real
next time u will vote competence over sentiments.
many of u wont still learn sha. the great FELA has summarized the types of humans u guys are. suffering and smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by WhiteNRed: 7:01am On Aug 15, 2023
complexstuffs:

Oga, i no follow PBAT again.
For this one, NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME.

This is never what we expected.
I have realised my mistakes supporting Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Lolz419: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2023
WhiteNRed:

Oga, i no follow PBAT again.
For this one, NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME.

This is never what we expected.
I have realised my mistakes supporting Tinubu.
What were u expecting 🤣
Did he made any promise to U?
Did he tell u how he intend to solve many Nigeria problems?
He never show up for debate and his supporters sheeplessly followed him and cheered him up.
He told u balablu, you clapped
He said Emilokan, u started hailing him
He said na statistics we go chop, u bowed for him
He said steal, snatch and run away with it, you called him mr strategist 🤣🤣
Now u want him to do what he never told u he will do🤣🤣
Just dey play
We just started

5 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by orohbirodeysmel: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Cromagnon:
to come and do what.
Or candidate won
And who told you my candidate lost?
Do you know who I voted for?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Ohislee(m): 10:03am On Aug 15, 2023
complexstuffs:

May your life continue to go in the direction Tinubu is leading Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2023
The most stuupid people ever created.
With forged certificates and a host of criminal-minded low-lives as their leaders. . . .they are chopping devaluation of the Naira.
The shegey banza has not even started.

After using their foreign reserve as collateral.
They still have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by ElSudani: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Another wailing thread. The cut was really deep for these third place losers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Ohislee(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:
Another wailing thread. The cut was really deep for these third place losers.

May your continue to go in the direction (backward/forward) Tinubu is leading Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by ElSudani: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2023
Ohislee:

May your continue to go in the direction (backward/forward) Tinubu is leading Nigeria.

Tinubu is leading Nigeria on the right path. Easy roads are not for winners. Reason you continue to lose.
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by toneroforever(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2023
Tinubu said he would hit the ground running...
Little did we know he meant running backwards
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by WesternPanzer: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:

Tinubu is leading Nigeria on the right path. Easy roads are not for winners. Reason you continue to lose.

But you irrelevant weasels said same thing about Buhari grin grin

Atimes I wonder if the imbecility in some of you comes in default mode... No insults meant grin grin

Honestly, I need to write a book called "Born an Iddiot". Special attention will be given to Nigerians.
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Ohislee(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:

May every decision you ever make in your life produce similar results to the decisions Tinubu is making regarding Nigeria.

Insha Allah!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by Dafresh: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:

For how long will it take Tinubu to arrive his destination
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by ElSudani: 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
WesternPanzer:

But you irrelevant weasels said same thing about Buhari grin grin

Atimes I wonder if the imbecility in some of you comes in default mode... No insults meant grin grin

Honestly, I need to write a book called "Born an Iddiot". Special attention will be given to Nigerians.

What else do you have to offer beyond dumb insults?
Do you have any sensible points?
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by drlateef: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lolz419:

We truly dodged a bullet from the headless mob.
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by WesternPanzer: 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
ElSudani:

What else do you have to offer beyond dumb insults?
Do you have any sensible points?

Yes I do.

That dumb rettards like you need to be recycled. You people are a threath to sane human existence. Nonsense
Re: Where Are The "We Dodged A Bullet" Singers by ElSudani: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Yes I do.

That dumb rettards like you need to be recycled. You people are a threath to sane human existence. Nonsense

grin The cut is really deep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Makes Top 7 Poorest States In Nigeria In New Index / Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British / Sincerely Let Us Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.