Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) (61035 Views)

Can Someone Who Had BBL Done Take Injection On The Buttock? / Buttock Enlargement: After-Effect Kicks-In: Graphic Pictures/Video / Baby Born With Legs Facing The Opposite Direction And No Buttock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by AZControversial(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
smiley

Buttock Enhancement Surgery......

.... so successfully wrong ....
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by nony43(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
V
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by GanagiBitrus: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Dshocker(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Good for her...
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Greenfaces: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Her choice
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by phkka1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
My sister is market you buy so. I pray God will have mercy on you and heal you.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Carcholce: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:
As a woman the easiest and natural way to increase your buttocks is as follows:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

My brother, Can we see picture of your ass? For Cambridge research and admiration purposes.

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by spartachico(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
Buffalo
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2023
This old woman looking for big ass I dont understand

2 Likes

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by UselessBuharist: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2023
Women are never satisfied
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
A quackk doctor did the job. How about others who had a successful surgery?

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by CodeTemplar: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
In her quest for public oppression she ended up with private shege.

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by israelmao(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2023
Stay natural the way the God Almighty created you,no one as perfect as God.

1 Like

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by RonuRonu: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
She resembles Ronu woman undecided

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by toprealman: 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2023
Poor skit delivery. Is she advising or complaining or what exactly?
If you need real butt surgery fail, go to YouTube. This ain’t shii!
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Gmark26: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who send her? grin
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Skillsnigeria: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okay
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Kajaard: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2023
No sorry to waste.

No fvcks given, none whatsoever.

My pities are reserved for those that really deserve it. Nonsense.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by tivity101: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Administration1:
Eyah, I got no emotion to waste

Yet you wasted this "Eyah" grin grin grin
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Boyjaco: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Old woman like you wetin you dey find again who send you message
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by faebenezer5star: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:

Put your two legs together while in a standing position and in a continuous manner use your hands to touch your toes, come up and go down again.....make sure to keep ur whole body straight..... grin grin grin grin grin

For the desperate do it 100 times (that is 100 movements of the above) in the morning and same 100 times in the evening..... grin grin grin grin

In one week nyash go plenty, if you want more you can do it 3 times in a day or more than..... grin grin grin grin

Benefits of this my exercise is that it also flattens the stomach at the same time.... grin grin grin grin

As a man I was doing it to flatten my stomach but I noticed it was bringing out my butt that I never had or needed so I stopped immediately....that was when I discovered it...... grin grin grin grin grin

thank you comrade for this update, let me quickly recommend it for some one

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by OboOlora(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Make she go back to do am again, at least Toke did her own 5times and the tin still resemble Olumo rock 🤣
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by MrsTwrite(f): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2023
Clout chaser!
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by FireUpNow(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
It's her life, body, money and problem. Is the buttocks too big or what? Fake life doesn't pay.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2023
BornofGod108:
Butt Surgery went wrong: Hmmmmmm, liposuction saga... All for wetin🤷🏻‍♀️

This lady now cannot sit on the toilet, she now excretes into a bag that is connected to her body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMpPAKpXRU

Is this it?

Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by onlyboyson(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2023
I wanted to cry but my tears have been used up
I wanted to say sorry but my sorry lost its mandate

I wanted to sounds it as warning to other ladies but I don't want peace
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Kajaard: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Queenslander(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
This is really disturbing..
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by Storypot: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
aimmoney9:

But this kain Yanch dey strong!!!
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by queenmorayo(f): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
they never get contended......

shameless being...they want to attract men and suffer themselves.
Re: Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
To the best if my knowledge, no internal organ gets touched during a butt enhancement procedure. I'm curious how the procedure affected her to the point of having to use a colostomy bag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death / Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.